Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1285: In Nomine Red, et Dirge, et Quicksilver Sancti Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Caedite eos. Novit enim Red qui sunt eius.

Is it crusade time?

Should the weak fear the strong?

Jump # 166 Ghost Rider
Background: Priest
Starting Location: Video game version

Perks:
*Warrior Monk (0)
*The Light that shines in the darkness (50, Discount)
*Pressure Points (100, Discount)
*Devine Intervention (200, Discount)
*I have no soul to burn (200)
*I can see the light (300, Discount)
*Spirited – Saint (300)

Companions:
*Import (400)

Equipment:
*Nice Bike (0)
*Wine Cellar (50)

Drawbacks:
*Comic’s Accuracy (+0)
*You.Guilty. (+300)
*Ghost Race (+300)

Companions:

Akitsu, Arcueid, Tamamo & Dove:
Background: Drop In
Perks:
Shadow on the wall
Command Spirits
Binding Spirits
Deal Breaker

Iksander, Yuki, & Gato
Background: Priest
Perks:
*Warrior Monk
*The light shines in the darkness
*Satanic Strength
*Grace
*Pressure Points
You can’t live in fear
Ghost Rider the whip
Equip
* Long Coat

Sans:
Background: Rider
Perks:
*Designated Rider
*Hot Shot
*Spirit of Vengence
*Spirited – Spirit of Justice
*Right now the only thing standing between you and the rider is me
Equipment:
*Nice Bike
*Long Coat

Are the strong assholes? Then yes.
Otherwise, it's Tea party time.

Yes, if bancho is anything to go by. Who knows how many of the "strong" are like that?

When a jump is based on a cartoon, do you imagine the world actually looking like a cartoon?
Or a real-life version?
Same question applies for videogame jumps etc.

Jumpers!

Is it still slavery if they ask to be collared?

no god here only jumpchan

So it’s never easy when you are trying to help the protagonist and they are trying to kill you. Still I managed to stay alive and actually keep him ontrack, sometimes leading him to the demons while he was chasing me. Though maybe trying to cover him in bees that one time was a bad Idea… he even gave me a look like “Really?”. It just seemed appropriate

As I was on the run I started to piece together that the forces of hell were looking for some contract. I managed to kill some elemental demons with the help of my companions (and the caretaker who seemed particularly interested in Sans).

Anyways Ghost Rider’s girlfriend gets kidnapped I show up to help. He was already to pick up the fight but I reminded him that he had a girlfriend to save and offered to “settle” things after we had saved her.

So we got the contract from the Caretaker who turned out to be the previus ghost rider. We wound up giving the contract the blackheart who absorbed the thousand corrupt souls only to eat a Penance stare+Meglovenia from Sans. Blackheart had a real bad time. Nicolas Cage was reunited with his girlfriend and we made a quiet exit.

We stalked those that stalked the night for a while until the time came for the race.

It was a crazy assembly of Ghost Riders, there were fighter pilots, Monster Trucks, a Big Rig. I just chose to go on foot. As they were getting ready I transformed in to my magic girl from which gave me a decent boost in speed. As soon as the signal came to go I transformed in to my Guardian form. A km long dragon that can fly and multiple times the speed of the space shuttle and took off. I had to tank bullets, missiles and hellfire blasts which the 5X durability for my size thing really came in handy with. Anyways I won

Yes but then it's also kinky fun time.

I imagine it looks like a stylized version of real life based off of the aesthetic of the original medium.

>Is it still slavery if they ask to be collared?
Yes, but it is drastically less reprehensible.

Like reality, barring perks or drawbacks.

Then it's a mildly strange fetish instead of a crime against humanity.

Looks like the source material unless it has a 'realistic' art style, is highly stylized (like pixel art or something), or is just ugly.

Do you think people have the right to give up their rights? Say there is a fantasy race that gravitates toward submission and docility, if they want to be subservient is it wrong to give them what they want? Ask the same about an individual: assume there's an individual that wants the above, is it wrong to give it to them?

I assume that I'm jumping to actual worlds, and that certain things (like art style, game mechanics, etc.) are just how the setting was chosen to be represented by people who are interpreting it.

The strong shouldn't give the weak a reason to be fearful, but they sometimes do.

That's why the strong should protect the weak, so the weak are protected. Because there's going to be at least one dickhead deciding to abuse their power.

>In Nomine Red, et Dirge, et Quicksilver Sancti Edition
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>That's why the strong should protect the weak, so the weak are protected.
No, fuck that. The strong should help teach the weak to protect themselves.

Even if it's in Latin?

Especially if it's in Latin.

That's a good addition, but they should also be protected until they can protect themselves. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

>he thinks people can't shitpost in latin
Motherfucker please, shitposting on walls is one of the primary functions of latin. It's only natural that it evolves onto the internet.

Hermione pls go and stay go.

Wasn't she all about freeing the elves? Consensual slavery doesn't really sound like her bag. Unless it's sexual, we all know she's a freak.

So, here is a question for you all. Is there a world or setting that just made you say NOPE! A setting you refuse to jump?

For me I would have to say Warhammer 40k. I just don't like the setting. Also I dread the idea of winding up in commorragh.

The elves wanted to be slaves user.

Really? Then why did Dobby get all happy when he was freed?

Just because you want to be a slave doesn't mean you want to be a slave to a person you personally despise who wants to kill people you like.

Because he was a brain damaged elf, all of the others were happy about being slaves, one of them was depressed as shit about having been freed.

That's a fair point.

Huh. Well that's interesting. I didn't know that about HP elves.

Depends on whether the strong are terrible people.
I tend to imagine it as whatever the source material is, with companions maintaining how they were in their origin.
Not really.
Sure.
Presumably because the Malfoys are dicks.

That girl needs to be taught the pleasures of a leash, for purely noble reasons of course. She should be able to relate to the elves better once she understands.

Elves want to serve, they don't necessarily want to serve horrifically abusive people who are trying to kill those they like.

If people don't have the ability to give up their rights, that means they at least don't have the right of autonomy and self-determination.

For your example, if someone wants to be subservient, there's nothing wrong with that, but they need to be able to make that decision for themselves, and that doesn't mean other people can abuse any of their other rights. It also doesn't mean you can ignore the local laws (or the laws of any place you take them).

Eg: So if they want you to boss them around, it doesn't mean you can flog them for spilled tea, or that if one of them decides "I don't want to do this any more" that you can stop them leaving. It doesn't mean you own them.
If slavery and "voluntary work" is illegal, then you're going to have to go through the process of proper employment like having them sign contracts and pay them even if they don't do anything with their money.

Anyway isn't this a bit /pol/?

So can I Cheat from JLD excise parts of a magic system? Like, if there are certain aspects that are unfashionable, redundant, or otherwise unwanted, can they just be booted out?

The other elves shunned Dobby at Hogwarts, iirc.

I was actually talking about Twi'leks.

I know, slut. Logic is the same though, you whore.

Could Fate Excalibur critically wound or kill Trigon? Since apparently it was able to kill Cthulhu, or Dagon, or whatever the fuck that thing that Caster summoned was.

Vette should keep the collar, just tone down the voltage and use it for lewd instead of punishment.

Trigon? Doubt it.

Alright then. Enjoy your evening, harlot.

I agree. She's such a waste as a companion.

Yes, but not with a single blast.

Pretty sure that was just a normal Kraken user, impressive but not that impressive.

No, Satan, you can safely call Saber a shit without fear of reprisal.

Latin is the romance language of shitposting.
Catullus for example
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo,
Aureli pathice et cinaede Furi,
qui me ex versiculis meis putastis,
quod sunt molliculi, parum pudicum.
Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest;

qui tum denique habent salem ac leporem,
si sunt molliculi ac parum pudici
et quod pruriat incitare possunt,
non dico pueris, sed his pilosis
qui duros nequeunt movere lumbos.
Vos, quod milia multa basiorum
legistis, male me marem putatis?
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I should clarify, Teen Titans Trigon, not DC Trigon, who's super fucking buff apparently.

Is that DC or TT Trigon you're talking about? Because the former is without a doubt.

Probably was, Cthulhu and Dagon are still Great Old Ones after all.

No, it was some elder god. But everything in the Nasuverse below a TYPE is weak as fuck, so it's still not very impressive.

I am not an expert here but Trigon is pretty high up there on the cosmic scale. Excalibur is like his antithesis. I have no doubt it could hurt him. However do doubt it would do much more that piss him off real bad. It might even stun him for a moment if you are real lucky but it's going to take a hell of a lot more to deal with Trigon than that.

Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen
> Age: 21
> Now Serving: The Black Queen
> Origin: General
> Class: Magi, Lich [-100CP]
> Back Chat [-100CP]
> Soul Brother [-100CP]
> Don’t Lose Your Head [-100CP]
> Somebody To Love [-400CP]
> Keep Yourself Alive [Get a Freebie!]
> Escape From The Swamp [-100CP]
> Dragon Attack [-200CP]
> Hammer To Fall [-300CP]
> Lucky Charm [-200CP]
> Pristine Sword [-200CP]
> Monster Mash [+400CP]
> Rule The World [+400CP]

So, to review: The Black Queen is dead, long live the Black Queen.

I am a skeletonlady setting out to conquer the world. I am here until I do so. But, given that I am a skeletonlady, and skeletonladies are immortal, I could hypothetically just wait however long it takes for the world to die and then claim dominion over the ashes, and that would technically count as victory.
We will call that "Plan B."

But in lieu of that, I guess I'll start out by going on a quest to find this Deneb person. I vaguely remember her! I didn't play Ogre Battle, but I vaguely remember her! Don't know how that works.
Then, once she's with me, we'll build a fortress somewhere and start churning out disposable minions, troops, lieutenants, whatever. You know the great thing about being the Black Queen? I don't have to explain SHIT about my powers.

Then in between recruiting monsters and starting endless wars, I'll have fun court sessions where I laugh and clap my hands at people's antics.
I might need special gloves to make the clapping sound.

0.3 Changelog:
Relaxation Therapy to 200
Last D'Orc Standing to 400
Moved Credit Where Credit's Due to 100
Wizardry to 200, first free, additional discounted
Animagic changed to first free, additional discounted
Technosorcery to 400
First, We Kill All The Lawyers changed to Deceiver Deceived.
Uncomfortable Truths to 200
Shapeshifting to 400
Wine Locker to 100
Added Holy Mirror of Erastimus 200
Added a 300 point item stipend.

Is the stipend too much? There isn't much except fluff available unless you sink a hundred or more in on top of the stipend.

Jumpers, what do you consider art to be?

Not that. I would find the person who put those chairs up and make them sit in them.

I think it was a conglomerate of Water Demons fused together. It was big, it was nasty and it did seem to start to have madness causing effects. However I think it was probably about Kraken level. Sure it would have gobbled up a few cities but it probably would have been stopped eventually. Cthuhlu is a life wiper I am not sure about Dagon. It would take likely more that what the church and magi association could muster to stop them.

Some combination of sensory data (and the source thereof) that makes someone think or feel things beyond its literal configuration.

You can tell whether art is good or not by the intensity of said experiences and by how broad a demographic is affected.

Whatever happened to that remake/update of DXD that someone was doing a while ago?

If val is here, can I use the traumatized drawback on one of my two class skills?

I commented on this earlier, and I love the revisions you've done. The formatting makes it much easier to read, and the buffs to Drop In are nice.

I'm not sure about the item stipend. I don't think your jump needs it. Given the fact that you aren't really offering item discounts though, I think it'll work.

Is there anything else you're planning on doing for this?

If you're still around Cracker Jack I did what I think the last of the edits before DC Occult is done, unless there was anything about it you wanted to touch up.

Looks great to me, and no, 300, 200, and 400cp are the usual stipend amounts when they're included, so you're fine.

Development hell.

Not until another book comes out in a year and a half. I've covered prettymuch all the material available. If this passes review I'll update to 1.0 and drop it on the drive.

No, you cannot use it on anything that has been discounted for you. Class Skills are your discounts.

Yeah, if you're happy with it I don't see why you couldn't drop it in the drive. Good job, man. This is a solid first effort.

...Wrong person?

Thanks =)

The feedback from everyone has been invaluable.

Yup.

Well, you've earned it. Planning on working on anything else in the near future?

Hey, it's JesusAnon from last thread. Does EX divinity actually do anything? Also, how many Fate jumps are you planning on making?

Not just yet, I just banged this out over a day and a half, after rereading the second and finishing the 3rd book. I'll probably start looking for something to write up in a few weeks.

It'd make you a full fledged Divine Spirit/God, so you can only take it in non-Fuyuki Grail based jumps like Extra or some others in the future.

Around 9-10 I believe, add or subtract 1-2 depending on whether some have enough material and what we find out in the future for others.

>a full fledged Divine Spirit/God
Does that mean anything?

>full fledged Divine Spirit/God
Does this actually do anything or is it just bragging rights?

Does anybody have the latest copy of that?

>Divinity EX
Okay, this is a first. Something I might want more than EX mana.

What are the actual effects of this, and if my build was based on Tamamo, does this mean that I get to be Amaterasu?

>9-10 I believe
That's a lot more than I was expecting. I can't wait and good luck.

Is any jump that lest you to make an item indestructible?

Would Dimension Lord give me good chances of defeating Darkseid in Young Justice?

I believe it does some stuff relating to your relationship with the world, like you not being hated by Gaia as much and opponents recieving debuffs, but I'd need to check up on it. Give me a bit to get back to you there.

No, it won't innately give such a massive power boost. If you summoned all the Tamamo maybe you could combine them into Ammy but not with just one.

Thanks.

Sword Art Online

Any of the 1000 cp perks from that jump put you beyond DC cartoons.

Danke Schön

Anima Beyond Fantasy. It's an enchantment that beings in the setting can cast/create. Costs 50 level 4 PP (so it's pretty darn hard to enchant), but it makes the item immune to damage unless attacked by someone of gnosis 35 or greater.

But the Drawback version is full comic Darkseid.

Same with 40k. I don't like super-grimdark or cosmic horror settings- my absolute limit is SCP, and that's just because it's interesting.

>All the Tamamo
Do I need to actually summon them via cp or something, or is this something I could theoretically do via the grail campaign?

Or doormaker and some power stealing perk like data drain or power of dominance?

Legend of Zelda, Evil's Bane
Samurai Jack, Enchanted Weapon
Warriors, Indestructible (Scenario reward/perk)

Whatever happened to that V for Vendetta jump?

Yes, except the 1000 CP Drawback is "standard" comics Darkseid. Personally, I'm leaning on "no".

Was Yoda right? Is size an illusion when trying to move stuff with the Force?

Warriors Orochi*

>Deneb and Konata
Reality cannot handle these levels of sass. Critical mass is rapidly approaching. Everyone to the life boats.

Just watch out. Once Deneb finds out you're a cute girl with immense power, she'll probably try to jack your body. Won't succeed, but she will try.

I think the maker was murdered or something.

This looks great, though it still says version 0.2 on the first page?

I dunno. I dunno how you'd even fuse them all together either. I just imagine it's maybe possible to recreate Ammy with that.

You didn't specify the drawback version. And defeating comics Darkseid with Dimension Lord is going to be pretty hard unless you can get him into the dimension or attack from it, at which point you can wreck him.