Fresh OC edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81cgme091dQ
gimp.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=rvlFvp8j6d8
youtube.com/watch?v=HTbS8BEa1oI
lughertexture.com/fabric-cloth-hires-textures/blue-velvet-seamless-2359
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, so it now seems like a better time.
> Page one of WIP OC.
> What do you think about the races?
> Any favorite?
> Any that should be scrapped?
> What should replace them?
> Miscellaneous questions/opinions?

My favorite is the spooky elemental

They all seem fine but The Bear one is just a little too memey. If you ever consider scraping for for a different race, thats the one

If you wanted to replace them, i'd suggest a blood creature

Backstory:
Troubled Childhood

Setting:
The Hero World [500]

Destined [1000]

Powers:
Elementalism x2 (Fire, Arcane) [950]
Hexes (Silence) [925]
Charm [900]
Style [875]
Telekinesis [850]
Enchantment [825]
Strength [800]
Dexterity [775]
Immunity [750]
Speed [725]
Reflex [700]
Enhanced Senses [675]
Endurance [650]
Transform [625]
Warp [575]
Levitation [525]
Conjuring [475]
Extreme Force [425]
Master Agility [375]
Lightning Speed [325]
Imbued Weapon [275]
Weapon Mastery [225]
Temporal Manipulation [125]
Psychokinesis [25]
Regeneration [-75]
Ageless [-175]
Lifehunt [-275]
Final Form [-375]
Ferocity [-425]
Herculean Strength [-475]

Ambitions:
Total Annihilation

Minions:
None

Complications:
Competition [-275]
The Chosen One [-25]

Theme Song:
youtube.com/watch?v=81cgme091dQ
[0]

The text backgrounds range from decent to terrible. Did you even look at the bottom middle? Salt Touched? The inconsistent formatting doesn't help either. I strongly recommend you use GIMP at least for the text formatting. You can set up guidelines to have perfectly consistent text boxes and then make the background in another program if you want.

hello where is the cyoa

The cyoa was within you all along

The cost of some of the powers were altered, just a heads up.

i want the cyoa

Mind going on a little spiel about everything relating to that program?

Making this in Paint has been hell.

Is that lew/d/ genie cyoa still being worked on?

That looks like frozen lobster.

I think he bamboozled us

Does anyone know where to find dating goddesses in the pastebin? I can't seem to locate it

paint is okay for cyoas but you can't get fancy with it, just do plain backgrounds

Yeah, I'll probably stick to non-complex background textures. Perhaps pic related, or solid color backgrounds?? Regardless, I expected remaking the first page to be a necessity long before hand.

Thanks for the critique/suggestion.

I'm not very good at explaining things and usually just figure out things myself. But go ahead and go to gimp.org/ get it and start drawing text boxes and playing with it and I'll give you an example.

Make a 1500 pixel wide canvas. Click and drag the top ruler down to create a guide, the bottom left corner of the screen will say "Add Guide: xx". Move it until it says "Add Guide: 50" to place a horizontal guide 50 pixels down from the top of the canvas. You can also go Image -> Guides -> New Guide... to manually enter the location you want. After that, create two vertical guides 50 pixels off from the left and right sides of the canvas.

You should have three guides in an H shape on your screen. Select the Text Tool and click and drag starting from the intersection of the top guide and the left guide. You should notice that the edges of the text box snap to the guides. If not you can move them around after you've finished drawing to click them into place. Now you can type whatever you want into the box with full formatting options and then, and this is the part that'll blow your mind, you can come back later to edit it after you've drawn other stuff.

Like I said I don't think I'm too great at explaining stuff but hopefully you can figure it out. It's really a great upgrade from paint.

Sounds interesting. Thank you, I'll give it a look.

>Highborn
>Future World
>Councilman

>Charm
>Style
>Endurance
>Illusion
>Blessed
>Imbued Weapon
>Silver-Tongued
>Weapon Mastery

>The True Empire

>Amelia Von Feuer
>Vanessa Eros
>The Man In Black
>Shylixa Psanae
>Heirophant Vainamon
>Buer the Bloodthirsty

>The Pull of Light

>Driving Focus: My bloodline and the absolute dominion of the Raian people.
>Theme youtube.com/watch?v=rvlFvp8j6d8

>Not wanting to be a Bear Elemental.
user, the power of the grizzly bear is maximum.

Fuck, I love this one. It doesn't get enough love. It's too long to do my build on mobile, but I'll repost it and do a build next time I'm at a computer

>The setting is a combination of Fallout, Destiny, and Berserk.
Muh dick. Bone Elemental a best.

I'm going to assume this is the one you're looking for. If not, too bad.

Hard to read some of the text. Better to have it contrast with the background. Usually better to have a uniform background for all text so it doesn't distract unless there is a real specific reason. It looks better when the text is not so close to the border. I don't get why there is a period after Bear or Forest Folk.

I have always loved Raia; it is a great and beautiful world, filled with great and beautiful people - and yet, we have threatened our own future. Since time immemorial we have found ourselves doing naught but struggling against ourselves in petty acts of divisiveness. For too long have the noble houses squabbled, sending billions off to die in wars that do nothing but cement their hatred of their rivals. Is this the future that we desire? Will we be contented to, when time has ended and we must look upon ourselves, admit that we denied ourselves that which is our birthright? No. To you, I say no. The time has come to set aside past differences; already my emperor, with my advice at his side, has given us a place of power on Raia, a nation of military might and political strength. Though I am shamed to say that my lord has cast suspicion on me, this has not stopped my vigor; soon, my fellow Raians, he in his wisdom will come to agree with your praises, and come to trust me once more. My brothers, I am fearful to say that that day cannot come soon enough. Though our Emperor is great, he has grown old in his rule and is without heir. It is for this reason that I say to you that this suspicion has done nothing other than to double my resolve; I, Zelevas shall not let our nation crack apart on a discordant Raia, and I shall not rest until we rise to the stars, a United Empire!

>Fast Forward 25 years: youtube.com/watch?v=HTbS8BEa1oI

Why doesn't Italics just make a Pick-A-Goddess VN?

Thank you for the specifics.

Yes it's so fucking degenerate that it got banished to /d/ while regular femdom got to stay in /h/.

This is the last page, by the way.

I want a race of cute girls.

The skeletons are right there dude.

I feel like most Salt Touched would be pretty hot.

Which of these 3 CYOA settings sounds most interesting and should have a CYOA made of it?

>Fallout universe, but in China after the nukes
You play as the result of a super soldier project in Western China (where the nukes didn't land) based off stolen intel from the US. You'd be a super soldier cloned not long after the war in the nuclear shelter, and are released 200 years after to wander Eastern China where you deal with things like Commie Remnants, the Kuomintang, an American based organization from the descendants of the mainland invasion, Russian bandits, etc.

>Like Generator Rex, but with biologically engineered microscopic organisms
You'd be one of the "stable" mutants who can control their abilities, and the setting is a post apocalyptic world where 40% of the population mutated into mindless and very powerful mutants that destablized the world.

>Space super soldier
You'd be a super soldier that was forced to enter a hibernation capsule, wake up thousands of years later to an entirely new galaxy. Wake up in space station, join faction.

I intend for it to be multiplayer, so no companions this time around.

Generator Rex.

I want Biowulf as a companion.

>I want Biowulf as a companion.

>no companions this time around.

What did he mean by this?

Troubled Childhood is a picture of a hero. You should find a better picture.

But user, we are each other's companions.

What are you talking about?

The black Swordsman is a murderous villain, stopping at nothing to destroy the peace that the noble, and divine Griffith has created.

Real talk, does Griffith even care about his ambition at this point?

I still don't understand what it means.

If you're going with a noisy background behind the text like with a gradient, then you're gonna need something to make the text stand out more, like a black stroke on white text.

Alternatively, just go with a consistent and flatter text background. Use a texture:
lughertexture.com/fabric-cloth-hires-textures/blue-velvet-seamless-2359

Textures are your friend. And honestly, go with photoshop. Join the master race.

Space Super Soldier, Ordion, but with one caveat: let us play as alien super soldiers as well!

Im pretty sure he still has some of his old feelings left inside him.

Wouldn't nyarlathotep kill everyone whether you picked her or not? Choosing to not pick her seems to just be choosing to die.

No? Maybe? Most likely no.

All you have to do to stop her from killing everyone is mating press her 24/7 for an eternity.

Yeah, I prefer simple textures, but it was like 1:00 AM when I hit those last few boxes. I've made a note to use a single unified text background as well, thanks to advice from .

> Join photoshop.
> Leave Paint.

Did...did you translate all of this to fractured Latin?

I might switch to Photoshop this time around.

>I still don't understand what it means.
Sexual situations where the female is dominant, but not harsh. No pegging, ball-crushing, or other such fetishes. Basically not all that different from vanilla, except the female is more assertive.

Or at least, that's how I understand it.

Given that it begins with Lorem Ipsum dolor I'm fairly certain that it's filler text.

coward

>he doesn't know about lorem ipsum

Generator Rex!

You'd think that'd come up in law school OR in game design, but it doesn't.

Still, learned something today.

I'm tellin you now because it's never too early to start learning photoshop. You'll pick it up over the years and then you become a wizard from self-teaching.

Practice makes perfect and once you get the hang of it, things come naturally.

Filler text. Lorem ipsum is usually something you paste into things so designers can know how to work around it.

I'd think that's still within the realms of vanilla sex.

>gif

Someone should make a CYOA on a soulsborne game.

If I remember right if you translate select portions of it you get something about a guy named Wulf-something molesting someone at a supermarket.

>I'd think that's still within the realms of vanilla sex
People have blowjob fetishes, too.

You use photoshop and claim the title of wizard.

I drown in Paint and know myself a madman.

This is the life I chose.

Petronora

>Betrayed
>The Mundane World +100
>Forgotten +200

Petronora was once a beautiful maiden who desired to be a hero. She wanted to fight for good and justice, to right the wrongs of a world she felt was in decline. But her naivety and blind ambition led her to put her trust in people who wished to use her for their own ends. Seeing her plans thwarted and angered by the continued suffering of the innocent, she delved into magic and the dark arts to gain the power to uplift the world and seek vengeance on those who betrayed her trust.
But the dark forces were as shrewd and manipulative as mortal politicians. The more of their power they shared, the more their dark influence took hold of Petronora. Was she still fighting to cleanse the world of corruption? Or had her lust for vengeance against those who betrayed her replaced her pure intentions? Either way, she was eventually defeated and bound into the hateful dimensions of her dark benefactors. Some 1500 years later the time has come for her escape.....
+50

>Wrath +25

>Blessed 325
>Hexes (Confuse) 300
>Hexes (Silence) 275
>Psychokinesis 150
>Ageless 0
>Absorption -150

>All Hail Me

>The Man in Black -200

>Betrayal of the Heart +200 (0)

Upon awakening I will immediately set to infiltrating the US government and growing my power at it's highest levels. I will also work to access the media and use it to spread my influence throughout the country. I will use mind control for most of the blatant stuff, but will cast hexes political rivals. The Man in black will be used to remove my most stubborn opponents. Once I have ultimate authority over the most powerful nation on Earth, the time for revenge all who wronged me will come! But what will I do should I find someone who can dampen my thirst for vengeance and awaken a desire to protect? What if others find this person?

if you need a copy I can give you an invite to iptorrents if you post your email here or join the discord and post it there

There is often some level of humiliation of the male sub through infantalization and explicitly made powerless, but the female dom is doing so either inadvertently through their relative positions or it is just presented as not as "harsh" as the humiliation in regular femdom. Assertiveness in isolation isn't enough.

I think that's just you.

Can't force you, I guess. But to each their own, I salute you and your uphill endeavour.

Talk to this guy He's helpful.

People would instantly quit once your Goddess fucked another God.

What I really want is AITO .2 but if your still shelving that then Generator Rex.

Go to the threads and look at how many of the images involve some variation on the phrase "baby boy" or "mommy."

No thank you, friend. There is plenty of time in which I may sort things out.

>"How hard could it be to make a CYOA?"
>watch this
>"Well there goes that plan."

Fresh OC for you guys.
It's my first one, so any constructive critism would be highly appreciated for any future CYOAS.

You're just unfamilliar with the way I organize my layers, and that is also the amalgamation of several years of experience of autism on photoshop. This one's simpler: You can also find all my .psds on my mega drive if you want to analyze them closer for reverse engineering my methods, if not reference the tutorials I put up there. Lotta the stuff I do isn't that hard, just takes time and understanding.

Why is the text so small? You could make the whole image like, 50% bigger

#GIMPLIFE

Generator Rex

Text needs to be bigger. No need for it to be italicized. Names should be centered under the portraits. There should be paragraph breaks to make it easier to read. The text seems to not be even under the heroes text

STAND PROUD NIGGA WE THE CHOSEN FEW.