Space wolves were a mistake

Space wolves were a mistake
Conversions and new models galore!
Namefags reeeeeeeeee
>HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp
>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC
>Updated rulebooks
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Make your unit entries
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

>White Dwarves
>Oct 16 White Dwarf
mediafire.com/file/zm71nli980zr97h/WhiteDwarf_Oct16.pdf
>November 16
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww98.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fe6VFn2St%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww116.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fd2D2z8mF%2Ffile.html
>Will of Iron
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!LoBA0bqS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20
bolterandchainsword.com/topic/329832-hh7-inferno-plus-mechanicum-rumours/
natfka.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/rumors-for-horus-heresy-weekender.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Namefags reeeeeeeeee
no u

I emailed CCON 4 days ago and he hasn't responded. Chinese new year?

I thought Chinese New Year was in Feb?

they are all busy, GW cracked down hard last year and the wait time is still longer than a week

So what's everyone working on?

Converted up a new Techmarine / Forge Lord for me. Thinking of red shoulder trims and helmet.

how good are assault marines as tarpits?

Does 40/30k even have concept of tarpits since losing combat can get you rolled right off the table?

Wow, I wasn't aware IF artificer armour actually existed
You've stepped up your game, photoshop-bro

>GW cracked down
They what? And why?

I have a lot of new arms and armor pics. Want me to post them?

GW filed cease and desist orders on the recasters, because people left their contact info out.
So they had to scrambled and change the info to keep processing orders.
-this is only what I have been told, it may not be accurate-
From my understanding, the response time is anywhere from one week to a month for all of the recasters.

It's ok.
Save them for when it's necessary. We'll need them for the Inferno.
>MkVI, Fenris patrern

Is that an IF artificer armor for ants

Here's what I imagine Terran Greatswords look like.
>Save them
Okay I will.

>Solar Auxilia Lord Marshal with Paragon Blade and 2+ is just Giantdad

BECOME UNSTOPPABLE

>Only four google image results
I guess so?
We do know the Nemean Reaver has a Paragon Flambard, right?

I told you the black helmets are real! I'm not crazy, I swear! The daemons said so!

I'm not sure if I want to do my dudes all in black helmets or not. The sergeant helm feels like it might have too much black if I did up the crest in black as well, maybe. I dunno.

>Giantdad
He's a what?
Kind of related, do we have excerpts about Primarchs fighting scores of marines on their own?
Besides Angron vs Loyalist WEs

That's a reference to something isn't it?
>We do know the Nemean Reaver has a Paragon Flambard, right?
I don't know, user but let me dream darn it. Here's a beakie meeting with some Custodes, one of which has a broken Halberd. It's just a gun now.

Then don't do the crest black.

A crest doesn't seem very WB'ish
Maybe just mark the SGT's with black helmets?

>The sergeant helm feels like it might have too much black if I did up the crest in black as well
Adorn the black with more daemonic lore
Yet another reason to paint your helmet black!

>these nerds don't know
>current year

youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4

Which dark souls?

>hey look at me, I am a Word Bearer
>we like how different and edgy we are compared to the other legions!
>see, we are totally different with this ancient Terran crest that marks all sgt's from all legions

Don't get a crest, that pretty much only works for three legions. All loyalist.

Oh thaaaaat one!
Be more specific, user.

>Don't get a crest, that pretty much only works for three legions. All loyalist.
Trips of truth, only loyalists get access to the crests of old. The traitors think they're too cool to follow the Principia Belicosa, but that's simply because they're slaves to baldness and it shows.

Never played that one. I played Bloodborne and have DS3 but I haven't played it yet. Here have a pic-cap of World Eater on World Eater violence brought to you from the Isstvan Atrocity. We will never know which one is loyalist or a traitor because even the decapitated head is angry.

>Don't get a crest, that pretty much only works for three legions. All loyalist.
>Not giving your Sons of Whores a mohawk

DO YOU EVEN SPACE GANG?!

youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20

>Here's a beakie meeting with some Custodes, one of which has a broken Halberd. It's just a gun now.
Kek
It's alright: it's not like it was base AP2 to begin with!
Now Legatine axes and Power glaives, wew, those are true weapons ;^)

>I don't know, user but let me dream darn it
Dreams die when they become true, user!

Doesn't it work fine for IW?

But I like the crest.

and I already built one of my sergeants with one.

Yeah, your point being? :^)

Who needs a crest when you can have badass bat wings?

>Sons of Whores
kek'd
It's funny because Horus really is quite the slut

IF,IW,UM.
Maybeeee BA or Sallies

>not available in USA

FUCK

>Kek
>It's alright: it's not like it was base AP2 to begin with!
>Now Legatine axes and Power glaives, wew, those are true weapons ;^)
Now you're just being rude you cheeky devil.
>Dreams die when they become true, user!
I never thought of it like that before. I'll just get a new dream then. Such as figuring out which legion chaplains owns these crozius arcaniums belongs to.

>We will never know which one is loyalist or a traitor because even the decapitated head is angry.
Rather the decapitated one is happy and the one who holds it is pretty freaked out at it
>EVEN IN DEATH, I STILL KEK

Also, loyalist berzerker Shabran Darr was known for mounting traitor heads on his backpack's spikes. Too bad nobody ever takes him or his mastercrafted rending chainaxe. Now with +1Str.

Can someone explain to my why WE rampagers get access to weird melee weapons that are hard to use like meteor hammers? Isn't the point of berserker rage that you can't control yourself?

Shouldn't weapons like that belong to Emperor's children?

>Rather the decapitated one is happy and the one who holds it is pretty freaked out at it
Then he'd be an Ork because he got a good fight.
>Also, loyalist berzerker Shabran Darr was known for mounting traitor heads on his backpack's spikes. Too bad nobody ever takes him or his mastercrafted rending chainaxe. Now with +1Str.
Isn't he dead now? Have another IF.

>IF,IW,UM.
Iffy-woom
You have a very good point, the EC were full blown weapon autists to the point they'd train with captured enemy weapons to the point where they were better than the makers themselves.
Still, World Eaters had a gladiator culture. You know, that thing Angron hated? Well it was the only thing he knew, so the XIIth channeled their fury into learning how to use those complex-yet-powerful weapons.
I mean, haven't you ever been so angry you want to wound people on a 2+ regardless of their toughness, or to hit people so hard they get stunned? Well now you can.

They're maybe the worst legion-specific ever.

>Now you're just being rude you cheeky devil.
;^)

>Isn't he dead now?
I did say WAS...
>Have another IF
So auric I'd mistake him with a Custodian. I wish I could answer with multiple images, I'm already like two behind.

>Can someone explain to my why WE rampagers get access to weird melee weapons that are hard to use like meteor hammers? Isn't the point of berserker rage that you can't control yourself?
They were forced to use those until they got skilled enough to use them.
>I did say WAS...
My bad. It's getting late.
>So auric I'd mistake him with a Custodian. I wish I could answer with multiple images, I'm already like two behind.
No one knows who he belongs to you. Too much auric has even confused him. At least these guys know which legion they belong to, but they are getting mad at the 1kSon reading that book.

Gladiator theme

To be honest all flanged maces look mostly the same maybe if it was a Spade Arcanum.

Except the second one, that's an obvious World Eater chaplain. Which makes me think, just how would a World Eater chaplain act?

Anyway, have this.
"Keen" Henrr's Crozius Arcanum, from the VIIIth legion

>To be honest all flanged maces look mostly the same
That one on the right of the middle one at least looks different.
>Which makes me think, just how would a World Eater chaplain act?
He hides the chainaxes away until things start running smoothly again? But in all seriousness a WE preacher marine would most likely have a problem with the Nails but would not have an issue with the Libbies.
>"Keen" Henrr's Crozius Arcanum, from the VIIIth legion
Looks a little well used.

Wait a minute, Duncan built a Word Bearer Sergeant with a crest!

Therefore it is holy.

>tfw want to prime my finished dudes so I can start painting
>it just keeps on raining
>in the desert
>for a week straight
Why.

>live in sunny california
>it rains all week except for today
>sunny, mild, no wind
>as soon as I get home it starts to cloud
>rush outside with miniatures, spray primer, and a mat
>place everything down, start shaking can
>a drop lands right on top of my Leviathan.
mfw

what D&D class would each primarch play?

Bump?

How'd I do for my first models, /hhg/? I tried to get every moldline I saw.

Also, what's a good humidity for priming? After Knight user's disaster, I'd not wish a repeat.

I think you're doing a good job so far, but I am very tired at the moment.

Bueno. A little flash on the sarge's chest but not bad.

I would have kept all the arms off personally, but that's me.

Their arms appear to have fallen off.

>Also, what's a good humidity for priming? After Knight user's disaster, I'd not wish a repeat.

Aim for 45% or lower. This is not always possible in some areas, but NEVER go above 65%. Aim for 50-55% if you live in more humid areas. If you're permanently above 65% like in the tropics, you're fucked and will need special primers/spray setups.

Covenant of Fire

HQ - Praetor - 205
Mantle of the Elder Drake
Iron Halo
Storm Shield
Master-Crafted Thunder Hammer
Jump Pack

HQ - Command Squad - 230
5 Chosen
Jump Packs
Power Swords

Elites - Veteren Squad - 140
2x Heavy Flamer
Power Sword

Troops - Assault Squad - 220
3x Inferno Pistol

Troops - Assault Squad - 205
3x Hand Flamer

1000 points, intending to use it as an allied detachment to Solar Auxilia even though I'll probably start building it first since I don't need to wait for china.

Fluff wise they'll be Chimera Blackshields, but I couldn't really do what I wanted rules-wise with that detachment so I went Sallies.

I'm thinking they get wiped in the Heresy or the Scouring and their geneseed will eventually be discovered by some Bioligis in a vault and become the Black Dragons of 40k.

Thanks!

I can see your point. I'll try and get these guys painted, and see if you're right, before I do anything else and hopefully the humidity will have gone down by tomorrow.

Oh, that's just some shavings from the moldlines, probably stuck to my finger.

Inna desert, but it's been raining all week. I'll have to check what it's like tomorrow.

These guys will definitely look cool in WB colors!

Also, I just watched MWG's newest bideo and it looked real fun.

Just checked the humidity and it's currently 89%.

I'm sad now.

Are the Jump Packs used in 40k present in 30k and just not in common use, or were the only invented post-Heresy?

Jump packs on sanguinary guard are the same for MK 4

No, I mean are the NORMAL 40k jump packs extant in the Heresy era?

I'm sorry user.

I don't know. Going off of official models, however, that would be a no, though I'd be fine with MkVI marines having them.

>assault marines as tarpits
No. They are identical to despoilers except they have packs. Use them to bully other scoring/line troops.

The vets only get 1 special weapon per 5. They might fare better with combi flamers if they get close enough to use them

Oh woops, for some reason thought they started at 10 men.

Another idea is a heavy support squad with 5 heavy flamers. Could bring promethium pipes to support them and maybe a SA flamer section

I was going Vets mostly because I wanted Outflank and Rending on the flamers. That way I could get in close without a Rhino.

Decided to just drop 2 dudes from the Command Squad.

HQ - Praetor - 205
Mantle of the Elder Drake
Iron Halo
Storm Shield
Master-Crafted Thunder Hammer
Jump Pack

HQ - Command Squad - 140
3 dudes
Jump Packs
Power Swords

Elites - Veteran Squad - 230
10 men
2x Heavy Flamer
3x combi-flamer

Troops - Assault Squad - 220
3x Inferno Pistol

Troops - Assault Squad - 205
3x Hand Flamer

That could work. Tho be careful with a small assault squad. It'll be hard to weather much shooting, but they could make their points

its on 28th of January

Spartan Hermetika command tank when

The world needs fewer Spartans, not more.

See how the tripfag identifies itself. First sight the heretic and then purge it.

Guys, I got distracted by the holidays while making my vets and appear to have got halfway through making a stupid loadout.

Painted I have
Sgt w/power spear (for fluff reasons)
1 x missile launcher
3 x Bolters (one with vex)

The original plan was another missile launcher and the rest of the squad with just bolters, but I forgot I had some combi sprues.
I also put aside a cool looking sword for one of the guys either to be just a combat blade or a power weapon if I had spare points.

It's currently a planned PotL list with the other infantry being 2 squads of Termies, but I imagine that may change when TS rules come out.

Basically, should I bother with combis? It's gonna end up a hellishly expensive squad.

Also I have no idea if I'll ever play that many games so I guess have a good army isn't a massive concern

m8 don't, we agreed to filter or ignore it

Nice try AWG, nobodies going to fall for that.

>ingore and block trips

Use warp talon heads for your sergeant, to show he is favoured by the pantheon.

But black helmets are cool imo.

Anyone getting the new Russ book that's out today?

Looking good, hope you're going loyalist. What legion are you doing?

Why doesn't he have a spear called Gungnir?

Dunno, I think I read somewhere that he hated that spear. Bjorn used it in Weregeld

They're going to be Word Bearers, user! Going to kit them out as Veterans with double Meltaguns, so that way they can fire their special weapons and still get off the charge. That, and they'll be able to double as CSM squads for my 40k army.

Anyone have any suggestions on where I can find some decent running legs that aren't FW? I've got some backpacks and spare weapons to put some together, but Assault Marines look kinda goofy with Tactical squat legs.

>mfw I want to play WBs only because of daemonic allies and chaos graffiti

To be fair, user, that's more than 80% of the reasons why anyone would play WBs

Your best bet is mk6 corvus running legs from 40k assault marines, but mk6 wasn't used that much in the heresy.

But you can also use Khorne Berzerker legs, shave off the skulls.

Oh I see, sounds like a good idea.

Those are two-handers, not greatswords. Greatswords could still be swung with a single hand if the situation requiered it, and have just the one parry bar. Usual length between 90-120 cm.
Two-handed swords were longer obviously, and had more than a single parry bar (like you can see with those examples) because their main use was engaging pike or spear wielding infantry.

The dude in the middle of the picture does seem to be holding a greatsword however.

I play them because I like their lore. I just find them being the only legion that willingly joined Chaos and the only ones that can be considered bad guys in every sense of the word to be cool. Plus, the Word Bearers Omnibus is awesome.

Thanks user! I'm not sure if I want to run KdK or true Word Bearers in 40k though. After finding out that there's a Traitor Legions book, I've been on the fence.

Also, for my Delegatus, Power Sword, Power Fist, or Lightning Claw and Plasma Pistol, Bolt pistol, or Combi-bolter?

The bits work together nicely, well done.

I've been kitting out some veterans.The bolter is just the other half of the combi-weapons Cataphractii get to look like they're special issue.

Dorn was right. Lorgar should have been strangled at birth.

Lorgar could have been salvaged if his zeal was properly funneled into the Imperial Truth. Curze and Angron, on the other hand, should have been put down immediately.

Seeing that 1e Epic was about HH and was nothing but MkVI, and that you got art of just about every legion in MkVI, there's really nothing outside of Spergy McAutismo stopping you from making MkVI AssMarines.

I'm working on 20 myself, using those berserker legs. Plus I got 6 MkVI bikers using CSM legs, 10 MkVI seekers and a MkVI vigilator.

>forget tool with my parents when I visited during the holidays

I'm working mostly on anger management issues.

Ok, which one of you chuckleheads was responsible for this?

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/329832-hh7-inferno-plus-mechanicum-rumours/

Looool, most of that sounds exaclty like the whishlists from a number of different people combined that were posted on here and in some forums.

It WAS from here. Last thread.

What concerns me is someone believing it, even for a second.

well it was posted verbatim in yesterdays HHG thread, so someone definitely reposted it.

And now it's on Faeit as well. Congratulations, the whole internet now thinks it's real.

natfka.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/rumors-for-horus-heresy-weekender.html

Gonna be putting together some converted Outriders tomorrow. What sort of CC weapons should I give them, or should I leave them vanilla?

Good night my sweet little things, lmao.