MUH TACTICAL GENIUS

HURR I'LL TELEPORT MY SUPER HUMAN SOLDIERS IN OVERWHELMING FORCE AGAINST AN ENEMY WEAK POINT AND CALL IT A SPEARTIP. BOW BEFORE MY GENIUS!

He uses pack tactics to destroy choice targets with the overwhelming force inherent in gene-spliced supersoldiers, before delivering a swift and decisive blow on the enemy command structure, leaving other shit (like infrastructure, civilians, perhaps even certain figureheads not inherently military, at least before the Heresy) intact. Horus isn't just concerned with beating his enemies, he wants a fully-functioning world to smoothly transition into his control.

>He uses pack tactics to destroy choice targets with the overwhelming force inherent in gene-spliced supersoldiers, before delivering a swift and decisive blow on the enemy command structure

So he's Leman Russ lite?

No. Leman Russ sends drunken Space Norsemen head first at bad guys.

how is that any different than what Horus, Angron, Morty, Perty, Ferrus do?

Horus is using tactics to subvert worlds at all angles. Don't think of speartip as describing his army, or soldiers, or even exclusively military tactics. Horus wants as much intact as possible, but man, whatever has to go down is going down fast and hard.

Angron is not different in any way.

Mortarion does it really slowly (like me and your mom).

Perterabo does the same thing but with Howitzers on the back field first, firing them for days or weeks at a time before sending them first. And they aren't drunk. Just bitter.

Ferrus isn't averse to tactics at all, unless those tactics are unworthy to him. Just very methodical, practical. Sometimes this means you take your time.

Horus benefits form Deus Ex Machina all the time and it's explained as "MUH GENIUS". It's shit writing

Excellent analysis. I suggest you try something more advanced than splatbooks and middle school fiction now. You're clearly fit.

explain why you're here again?

Same reason you are, I figure. You like Veeky Forums topics?

You're on a fucking table top gaming board on a Yugoslavian Chestnut Enthusiast Forum m8

>people looking to 40k for any form of tactics and strategy.

You set yourself up to fail.

Yeah and?

and get off you high horse faggot

No

go read Atlas Shrugged again you contrarian faggot

Once is enough for that trash

>reading it in the first place

wew lad

Leman Russ and his legion is just acting like savages, its just a prank bro.

>Angron is not different in any way.
>implying Angry Rob gives half a fuck about collateral damage or leaving infrastructure intact and doesn't just rip+tear

> Angron is not different in any way.
He is different in one way. He's better at it.

Agreed.
>Implying Russ does

>Implying Russ does
He doesn't. I never implied that.

Why is ferrus so cute?! I want to oil him up and service him!

This is just Horus = Hitler, right?

more like Horus = unsuccessful George Washington