If Veeky Forums becomes the wealthiest board on Veeky Forums, couldn't one of us buy the site from Hiroyuki/Gook??

I'm actually starting to think that Veeky Forums knows something about money for once. I know for a fact there are already rich autists posting here.

hiroyuki is cool,fucking kys

"If" what the fuck, IF? Joking right?
Who competes with us? Who's even close? /d/? Gtfo of here.

Hey Hiroshima, why dont you fuck off?

we won that title a long time ago

if you do, ban /pol/

>Veeky Forums is the wealthiest board
lmao

there's a reason you see a lot of portfolios here but no actual bank accounts

People that think like you are what is wrong with the world.

>wealthiest board
Only in monopoly money

GUYS GUYS

Decentralized Imageboards

kys jew

keppa

>Veeky Forums still can't comprehend 20/Apr/2018
>thinks they a rich
>can't even realize that he is only looking at a copy of himself

t. nigger or jew

yeah people have been dreaming about it for a long time. it's called the promised chan, and one day we will all make it there.

If I were able to buy this site for cheap the first thing I would do would be to close it

But then again some faglord would make "Veeky Forums-classic.org" and make every board /pol + another topic/

Veeky Forums was worth 45,000 in 2010 but it had to increase exceptionally since then. Have we ever learned how much Moot sold it for?

Do you have any idea about what it takes to mantain this shithole?
You wouldn't just need the money to buy it, you'd need a massive source of income to keep mantaining a site that hemorrhages money at that speed.

It's not much honestly

A few thousand and what was left of his dignity. The legal fees from the fappening bankrupted him basically and ruined his life kek.

gas chamber for you shlomo

>keppa
I can't find any info on this

Just think.

Someone, somewhere, prior to 2017, bought a Veeky Forums pass with bitcoin.

Remember when they banned /pol/ the first time? If you werent such a raging newfag you would realize why that would be counter intuitive

I actually like to have a containment board that is still so big that it scares a good amount of normies away.

And the second time.
/n/
/new/
/pol/
If there's one board you can't touch or they'll Samson Option the site it's them.

Good guys.

How about I buy it and buy everyone that bitches about /pol/? How much does the nip want anyways?

t. weak and insecure leftist

why so many lefty cunts on Veeky Forums? fuck off to redddit

this is Veeky Forums, most of us are pol. most of us support pol

I'd run an ICO to rebuild the site if it ever gets shutdown
Then i'd skim a bunch of the profits and hire a bunch of pajeets to build it