You DID get your big bird, right?

You DID get your big bird, right?

The finished project better make my eyes bleed or you're doing it wrong OP.

Im not a fan of any post 2015 gw model taller than an ogre

what about the admech big guy?

>tfw the biggest thing that's tempting me to collect Tzeench is the prospect of painting them in such obnoxious and disgusting color schemes that my opponents can't stand looking at my figures, gaining me a tactical advantage.

I actually love this. I will be painting mine like this.

honestly... looks shit.

That's actually a really cool idea.

Similarly, you could go with that super-super-black paint that just looks like things have been photoshopped out of reality.

Or anti-flash paint, which is so white it also hurts to look at.

Where can you get the former paint?

They used to paint aircraft with it cos it would protect against radiation COS IT WAS SO WHITE.

One of my grandads mates in the RAF had some just because he had access to it via the workshops, not entirely sure if you can actually buy it.

I play non-Tzeentch, loyalist Space Marines, so I have to wait for my big Primarch.

I don't even play Ultramarines, pls gib big generic marine model GW. And it better not be that fucking stupid plastic Thunderhawk rumor from 30k.

FORMER paint, not latter

Woops.

Looking it up, looks like the guy who invented it has the sole rights to actually use it as a paint, and that its used for space stuff.

So good luck.

Shit looks like she actually got the job.

Dayum. I dig these outrageous color schemes. It colorful as hell.

BLESSED IS THE CHANGER OF WAYS!

Nope, I ordered Armada starter.

I got the KD bird tho two of em

Christ. the model looks like something you see in a Chinese stall selling fake stuff.

Huh, looks better without the wings...

No, one big cock is enough for me.

Oh, you will see it in a Chinese stall soon enough.

These remind me if anything of the bright and vivid colour palette used when indians illustrate depictions of hell and it's demons.

I love it.

You're doing it wrong.

Might I suggest the Roman palette?

It's a chicken! It's a giant chicken, I tell you!

Too overdesigned to my taste.

That Scottish femanon posted the best shit in /wip/.

Doesn't she work for 'Eavy Metal now?

Something like that.

My god, it's full of stars !

so if you're bad to cows, a cow demon chokes you, if you eat many fish a weird crocodile-pig-man will burn you, if you do something with contracts, probably forge em or whatever, bears eat you, if you drink too much, a lion guy forcefeeds you liquor.

if you dance in front of couples, a different lion guy and a satyr collectively drown you in a well using pitchforks, if you hunt tigers, you get eaten by many tigers, if you go picnicing, a goat lioness burns you much like the crocodilepigman, if you talk to your mates a dog eats you while you're on pitchforks, if you bring the picnic inside, the cowguy from the startties you to a pole, if you hit one child but not the other, you get killed by a ram guy, if youdrive a wagon with cows yo'll be used as one by a goat horse man.

S-still waiting on my new Keeper of Secrets, user.

Any day now. Aaaaany day now...

>Slaanesh
>Any day now

>sparkledog color schemes

It's called Vatablack and it runs about $100k per square foot.

I am using the ultraforge one instead