Do you prefer cute BBEGs, or ugly BBEGs?

Do you prefer cute BBEGs, or ugly BBEGs?

>BBEG

You mean BBEGYHTKTWTG right ?

No, I'm not really into having homosexuality be common in my games, what do the other letters stand for?

Well written ones

>BBEGYHTKTWTG
...The Big Bad Evil Guy You Have To Kill To Win The Game?

did I do it right? what's my prize!

I really don't care how a BBEG looks. I care if they're a fitting BBEG. If how they look actually factors in to why they act the way they act, then I want them to look the part.

If I had to make a choice between the two, I'd probably lean towards an ugly BBEG. I want to be able to see the scars on their face, and what the weeks, months, and possibly years of struggle have done to them. It takes time and effort to gain the power to be a BBEG, unless some other entity thrusts it upon them. If I had to choose between looks, I'd prefer a BBEG that seemed visually changed by what they've had to do.

I like ugly BBEGs who are working for cute BBEGs but the PCs had no idea the whole time.

dead ones

Defeating the BBEG, then turning them into a cutie.

Bland-looking BBEG:s are best. That really forgettable dude who sold you cabbages? Yeah, while you weren't looking, he summoned motherfucking Asmodeus to bring a new age of darkness.

Really depends on what type of villain he is.
The young god king might be cute.

In general though I lean more towards the ugly side.

Your picture is shit and it hurts my eyes.

>bbeg
Oy vey, when will you cucks stop with that nonsense

I prefer elderly chessmaster types as BBEGs like pic related.

Just realized Kevin Spacey would make an excellent model for this kind of BBEG

I think I'm going to use that term as much as possible on this board just to watch your autistic screeching.

Sexy BBEGs

I don't really like them ugly, unless they're supposed to be some kind of monster.

If they're male, I don't really pay that much attention to whether or not they're attractive (though if I do, I usually tend to lean more towards handsome) and instead try to make them appear competent, intelligent and brave. They will usually have something "off" about how they look, like a disturbing smile or sunken in eyes, but I don't think I've ever made them explicitly ugly.

As far as women go, I have a preference for the femme fatale kind. Being attractive is kind of a neccessity for that.

So overall I guess I prefer them cute?

Hello there newfriend, and welcome to Veeky Forums! BBEG is an acronym referring to a character's role in the grand scheme of things, much like PC (Player Character, ie. the character a player controls) and NPC (Non-Player Character, ie. a character not controlled by the players, usually under the control of the DM (Dungeon Master)).

You see, acronyms are a shorthand way to refer to things we all understand in an easy manner. The term BBEG is no different. It stands for "Big Bad Evil Guy/Gal". It sounds a bit silly, but the term is very self-evident in what it entails: the "end boss" of the campaign, the big antagonistic and morally unrigtheous force which drives the entire campaign, and whose destruction or incapacitation will complete the campaign you are playing. Many campaigns feature these because they follow the standard storytelling cliché of a group of adventurers trying to rid the land of an evil force, rather than for example being a character study or a retelling of historical events.

Please keep this in mind, use the term correctly and adapt to board culture you fucking newfag. You know what they say: when in Rome, you don't whine about how evil Roman culture is until everyone converts to Islam.

You need to be 18 or older to post here

>this amount of bullshit to defend a gay term

BBEG is only used by fags who think they're being cute or funny. Fuck off pretending anyone except the worst people on Veeky Forums use it instead of just saying villain.

Nah, every enemy above mook status is a villain. The BBEG is specifically the one at the very top of the badnik hierarchy.

I dunno, but I definitely prefer my bait threads with a little more art.

Bland BBEGYHTKTWTGs. The kind you couldn't pick out of a crowd.

If you say the villain, they know who you're talking about. And plenty of people just use BBEG for any villain, which makes you pretty disconnected from this board.

I prefer to abuse midnight kiss out the ass.

What do musclegirl orcs count as?

WAIFUS

why not both?

The problem with that is Kevin Spacey can be so goddamn charismatic that you could pic related him.

I prefer striped panties today, huh?

Uiharu is pure. PURE. Stop trying to start shit, Kuroko!

Of course she's pure. A pure SLUT, that is!

>Hello there newfriend, and welcome to Veeky Forums! BBEG is an acronym referring to a character's role in the grand scheme of things
are you fucking retarded user was talking about the letters after bbeg

Ones that stick to the campaign/their own theme
Like a viking BBEG better be something like a frost giant and not a fucking edgelord necromancer

Can she still be my waifu if she's the BBEG and at best wants to rape me to death?

Hey! Its not being a slut when she only lets one person flip her skirt! Unlike YOU, blowing a gasket over Misaka's mom!

Uiharu is a slut! SLUT!
She's been ruthlessly defiled by Saten, the queen of sluts! She's the duke slut of slut kingdom!

Yes, he's a fucking retard because he gets really upset when people make fun of him for saying "big bad evil guy."

It's a monogamist relationship! Only Saten does it, so that makes it ok!

As if! She's used goods, completely no good!

Since it triggers you that much, I'm calling every single antagonist in variations of BBEG. Expect a thread tomorrow. Be there, I don't want to miss your spergout.

That's just Misaka. She's an exception to every rule!

Uiharu's a bona fide pervert! A definite hentai! An unforgivably lewd girl! Just look at this! She doesn't even care about her panties being peeked at! She's definitely a weirdo pervert!

Because its Saten as said before! HRMPH, I say!

Then what is she doing here?!

I prefer mine metal as fuck.

And cute.

Having a NEET grade panic attack! STOP YOUR DIRTY INSINUATIONS!