GW taking the piss out of PETA

Based Rountree.

regimental-standard.com/2017/02/08/fur-the-emperor/

savage

I just saw it in my inbox. Kirby wouldn't have dared. Yeah, I think the old GW might be back.

What the fuck, I love GW now.

>taking the piss out of
What did OP mean by this?

Zog me boss I didun't know humies kould be dis savage!

You better not be no Johnny foreigner lad, gw for brits only (except the Welsh)

Burgerland still knows what that means, he's just a bit slow.

Take the knot!

He means that GW's squad of lawyer-assassins tracked down the founder of PETA, anesthetized her in her sleep, shoved a catheter up in her and drained all of the piss from her bladder. Then they fled, leaving not a trace of their presence behind.

It's a bizarre practice, I know.

You don't mean... house Urinus?

Peta still doesn't know about Felinds right? If they start complaining there i just might have to get violent.

>Small Soldiers in the grimdark future

Fucking Brilliant

>Thought for today:
>Be sound of mind or your argument is lost before it has begun
Those cheeky cunts.

Jokes aside, their PR folk over the last year have been nailing it.

>*Former rank, the dead have no rank

I swear it's the Primer, but on a blog format.

Somebody check PETA, I need to know how assmad they are.

PETA seems nuts enough to think this is actually a new fluffpiece that agrees with them.

Plus they talk about killing animals.
A dead animal can't be unhappy or oppressed, win for PETA.

The article should talk about farmed Grox leather too, maybe.

literally doing exactly what they want by responding to their bait, actually.

I'll forgive them for ruining and then axing fantasy when they all line up and suck my dick

I'm sure they'd be glad to, as soon as they get hold of an electron microscope to find it with.

Good thing you get a re-roll from that sick burn, Anonymous.

See you didn't think this through.
A micrscopic penis would be in the same spot as any other penis. Simply pacing your moth in the general area and applying some suction would suffice.
No equipment is required,unless they also had tiny mouths

Stop derailing the thread with your dissertations on scientific dick sucking you deviant

I'm glad they made it into a piece that adds to the fan base in a non-whining way. It's a lot better than the 40k fan page that reposts memes from here then start crying about how opressed they are when some faggot reports them. What do you expect when using memes from Veeky Forums?

It's better than shilling.

>shilling
>zero product discussion in the thread

Such gross misuse of buzzwords should be banworthy.

>current year
>treating PETA as anything other than a sad joke

Even acknowledging their existence is giving them more attention than is warranted.

G-G-GW is good again guys
Y-you can buy their shit again, really

>if a company makes you laugh, you must buy all their products and stock

Lol okay poorfag.

>makes you laugh
it was smile-worthy, but come on

>w-w-w-w-w-w-whatever guys stop s-s-s--s-shilling GW sucks and I'm never going to forgive them ever! I'm just going to keep going into GW threads and acting like a faggot!

Everyone in this thread was having a good time until this loser faggot showed up.

>mfw I did buy about 1k euros worth of shares about a month ago
>mfw I received 0.35 euros thanks to them already (yes, 35 cents)

Imma be super rich, watch me.

>warmth should be taken figuratively
>still not allowed to wear fur because it breaches uniform

Sounds about right for the IoM actually.

If it is warmth that you require, Guardsman, then congratulations! You have volunteered for special weapons duty, and you have been issued Plasma Gun A8168191! It has seen use in battle for the past thousand years in literally countless engagements across the galaxy, and it is famous for its reliability! Care for it well, and it shall provide all the warmth you shall ever require. Failure to care for your weapon is heresy punishable by summary execution and conversion into a servitor.

I always imagined that a regiment of guard on a frozen deathworld would all be in thick coats and fur hats, but the one guy with the plasma gun is in his tank top and sunglasses. Those things are supposed to exude a lot of heat, even when idling.

i need to do that
metal valhallans and catachan plasmagunners, no problem. theres even a sunglass catachan head in the plastic sprues

There you go.

I like the subtle little bandage wrapped hand in the cadian command set, that poor slobs plasma gun blasted his sleeve to shit and roasted his meat.

it means to make fun of.

hasn't been misused. he is simply making a value judgement between two things.
i.e. derailing is better than shilling

you should learn to read. such gross failure to reading comprehension should be banworthy

I just realized how stupid it looks to have the plasma core exposed like that.

kek

It's not the core.

That's the heat sink and vent. The core is still deep inside the gun and generating so much heat that it needs to be sunk and vented at the top like that. Why it's a blue glow is not entirely explained. But it's 40k, i aint gotta explain shit

Such gross misuse of grammar should be banworthy.

Also, nice reading comprehension of your own, to fail to realize he implied shilling was taking place by bringing it up.

Not GW, but other companies are chiming in on the PETA attack. It's pretty funny that this is a trend amongst mini wargames companies.

Here's a news post from Reapermini.com
>With all the kerfluffle going on regarding fur on miniatures, we here at Reaper Miniatures would like to issue a brief statement regarding this deeply troubling issue.

>We take this matter very seriously. We love our animal friends very much. This is why we have never, ever sculpted real fur onto any of our models. All fur depicted on any Reaper miniature is 100% synthetic "faux" fur. Any other type of fur depictions would just be irresponsible and unethical.

>In the same vein, none of the leather textures on our models should be construed as leather, rather they should be interpreted as Naugahyde, or simply pleather. Nor should any flesh be considered flesh, but Soylent Green.

>Again, we appreciate your time and thank you for your support.

>Nor should any flesh be considered flesh, but Soylent Green.
my fucking sides

>Why it's a blue glow is not entirely explained.
aesthetics

in older editions, and even in many newer publications, the heat sinks are plain metal coils

>Nor should any flesh be considered flesh, but Soylent Green

Dude that fantasy is so last decade, its all about augmented reality 40k.

Christ, Anglos don't fuck about

I really like the cadian models but fuck me next to literally any other model in the game their fucked up scale just hurts my soul. They just just remake them already with fixed proportions like they did with the dark eldar.