Carcharodons

Been wanting to start a Carcharodons Space Marine Army but since they're a rare chapter I can't find a singular way to paint them. Thoughts? Also where would I find a transfer sheet for the chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

theminiaturespage.com/news/580455
shapeways.com/product/U4BBWKN8E/20-28mm-custom-shoulder-pad-shark?optionId=2997160
shapeways.com/product/2KPFUPQTX/shark-5-11mm-icons?optionId=57634245
shapeways.com/product/J686PS24V/20-28mm-custom-shoulder-large-pad-shark?optionId=2997213
shapeways.com/product/3DQMLFGE3/shark-door-and-icon-pack?optionId=57124438
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Carcharodons
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/How_to_make_custom_waterslide_decals
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Warhammer_40000/Forge_World_Space_Marine_Chapter_Tactics_V2.pdf
fallouthobbies.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

if forge world doesnt have transfers you are probably shit out of luck. Go to a gw store and ask for a learn to paint mini. Test on it. Rinse and repeat at other gw stores until you run out of gw stores within a reasonable distance or you can paint them how you want.

I checked forge world there's none there so fuck. But that's a good idea thanks.

Google is your friend.

theminiaturespage.com/news/580455

>I can't find a singular way to paint them.
Space Sharks aren't Codex complaint. There might not be one standardized way to paint them even in-universe. Paint them however you want, user.

Literally like you would paint Iron Warriois. Just without the stripes and gold.

>a Carcharodons Space Marine Army
>Not space sharks

40k is going to shit cause of pedantic cunts like you.

Aren't you the pedant for caring what he calls them?

transfers all look crap if not done properly which is annoying.
if you have money look into 3d printed parts

shapeways.com/product/U4BBWKN8E/20-28mm-custom-shoulder-pad-shark?optionId=2997160
shapeways.com/product/2KPFUPQTX/shark-5-11mm-icons?optionId=57634245
shapeways.com/product/J686PS24V/20-28mm-custom-shoulder-large-pad-shark?optionId=2997213
shapeways.com/product/3DQMLFGE3/shark-door-and-icon-pack?optionId=57124438

used these guys for lamenters shoulderpads, quality wise they are indistinguishable or even better than gw plastic sculpts

Do we have any of their stories in the mega? I can't find shit although I may just be blind.

>getting annoyed at Op for not using 'space sharks'

sounds more like you're the pedantic one here m8

THEY BITE THEY FIGHT!

Lexicanum is your friend:
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Carcharodons

I would recommend doing the following: Dark Grey/Black shoulder pads, light grey body, white helmets/trim, silver emblems

How to make your own transers for maori designs and chapter symbols and such:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/How_to_make_custom_waterslide_decals

Carcharodon chapter tactics:
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Warhammer_40000/Forge_World_Space_Marine_Chapter_Tactics_V2.pdf

nope

you are the pedantic one for trying to make something cheesy sound all serious and cool normie sci-fi generic.

>getting buttmad
Accusing someone of being pedantic without giving an actual context of why only makes you look retarded.

>carcharodons

all these small fry, let me guess. You also pretended to like cool shit and ignored your old friends to try & fit with the cool kids? cause deep within you you where embarrassed for what you trully are and therefore didnt love yourselve enough.

>b8
>in a thread about a chapter based on a predatory fish
kek

Oh lawd!

I don't think you know what that word means.

Getting some metals into the mix looks like hot shit.

enough to tell you how wrongly you are using it.

They look nothing like that, why do people paint them all weird like this? This is what they look like, it's right there in FW:

They always have pure black shoulders, unless there is decorative bronze trim on it. They always have black markings on their hip plates or knees, never white. They can have a black or bronze chest emblem.

I only prefer Carcharodons because of their color scheme having more black and white on it so they can make two-tone vehicles and look more like the Minotaurs. Space Sharks classic is just pure grey with a red stripe which is less exotic and looks a lot more similar to GW chapters like Ultramarines, who are just pure blue which can be boring.

I did paint my Imperial Space Marine in Space Shark colors with goblin green base, and I stole the Space Shark red stripe to give to certain units like veteran sergeants and Red Brethren. I'm going to try to work in the old Kirby looking shark emblem onto a banner or vehicle or something, maybe paint some shark teeth on some tanks or beakies.

this nigga made me some custom ones. pricey but dope as fuck

fallouthobbies.com/