client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

So whats your hobby jumper?

Is there creator of World Of Cultivation? I have question about Voices In your Head. Can that Yao be like Pu Yao ? So I can learn from him ancient Yao arts.

I've quite a few. Cooking, busking, programming and starting urban legends.

Sorry these voices are strictly annoying asshats. I am thinking about adding an advisor in your head as a perk when I do the update after this current arc is over which looks like it will be soon. Planning on adding a lot of stuff.

Hey what are the limits of exotic components from infernals? Would something like a pattern spider's, Mandibles be in there?

Travelling. Lots and lots of travelling.

I would go out of my way to literally get lost in a World so I could explore it more and it's a point of humour with the others that I do my best work when I'm lost because I tend to stumble across ancient ruins or hidden treasures.

For HeavensAnon, a question about Madoka Magica Jump's Decretum Perk.

It mentions that it uses "a fair amount of Magical Energy" does this refer to the Magic given by the Soul Gem or the Jumper's personal pool?

Secondly, it goes on to mention that "summoning this monster will immediately 'refresh' your mind of any scars or trauma" does this mean that it also has a purifying effect on one's Soul Gem as well?

Could be there yao and mo perk lines too ? And I would love ancient mentor perk.

applied Behavioral economics,sex and blacksmithing.

The limit is mainly that it's stuff from Hell/Malfeas.

So, no. No mandibles of Pattern Spiders, because those live in Heaven/Yu-Shan, nowhere near Hell.

Sure. The Conventicle Malfeasant is mentioned as maybe being bigger on the inside? Not sure if other buildings are.

It might be hard to pull off though, and would still require the effort/materials for the bigger inside's size.

SCIENCE!, Playing cupid, trolling races.
Also giving people FF classes and comvincing them the world is actully a JRPG.

Training.

Another thread, another day I am consumed with rage towards all living things.

So, I just happened upon a brilliant idea.

So, take one Lyrical Nanoha Jump, add the fact that you're most likely gonna be a pre-teen, then despair at the fact that you miiiiiiight need a Guardian if you go with a Drop-In Origin.

Well, technically, you don't, but where's the fun in that?

So, here's what I did. I looked for a down-on-his/her-luck person, unknowingly crushed by the bullshit that is adult life. Then my companions and I knock on her door.

"Hello ma'am! Would you like to adopt five pre-teen magic users who might or might not be completely and utterly lost and ended up on a random planet instead of finding themselves back home because someone had to distract the only one who can actually use the Dimensional Transfer Spell? We are willing to help out with groceries, chores, and household security especially against other mages, aliens, and alien mages. Oh, we are also willing to cosplay, call you onee-san, aneki, kaa-san, okaa-sama, or haha-ue...de gozaru."

"...de gozaru?!"

> Coming never to a tv near you, Kobayashi-san's Lyrical Mage Kids.

I will try to make them and I want to, but Right now Im working out how to do mo physiques

So why isn't Schlock Mercenary on the drive? Anons like Crux and Gaunlet have posted builds without anyone objecting, and the various updates to the jump have been well received. (The latest is from Sept 20, attached: I am not the author, just saving folks a trip to the archives.)

People keep forgetting to put it on. People bring it up again and again but no one seems to bother just putting it in the uploads folder. It's pretty funny.

Actually, Drop-Ins get Age Is No Barrier for free.
Yes, I got it.

Isn't that a TSAB Origin Freebie?

I kidnap people from their homes at night and force them to watch SoL anime with me.

Nevermind, just found Heavens' version of the Jump.

>(You)

It depends on the version.

hey Timmy.

it's uploaded now. Does anyone else think the WIP folder should be further split into Jumpable WIP and unJumpable WIP?

If you import 8 companions when you don't actually have 8 companions, can you fill those slots if you return on a future jump?

My theory is yes, but I want to know if there is precedent anywhere.

that is of bit of a stretch, You're using the return thing from the warehouse supplement right?

Being amazing.

But seriously, vacationing. Travelling around the world and enjoying all the sights, foods, people and fun to be had. Gotta enjoy each world to the fullest and if I spend all my time working on my own stuff, how would I ever see everything?

Collecting/Reading Books, Psychology, and making video games.

DnD but with magically constructed/illusioned maps and pieces/

Yes.
It strikes me as being within the bounds of reasonable fanwankery. You are paying for it (where applicable) so it doesn't really break anything.

>People actually want to move their asses and 'see' things
>In reality all the worlds will look exactly the same after a few worlds
>You will probably end un watching TV in your couch

Jeeze user, you'd almost think you can't see the wonder in the world around you just now. Even if every world's the same, there's plenty enough to last a few hundred jumps, if you've actually got a mind to look for it.

And being a couch potato is one of the many things to enjoy, so you gotta try that out to every once in a while.

that seems like a reasonable house rule than.

Nah we have tons of different worlds. If you take Heart of a Child from Narnia or a similar perk you'll never get bored by it too.

>he doesn't cross-reference the atomic structure of the universes he visit, all the way down to their inception, to understand how it all fits together throughout the multiverse
>he doesn't measure how the value of souls differ from world to world
>he thinks a mere cathode ray tube broadcasting a subset of information filtered through a finite spectrum of cultural stimuli is anywhere near as interesting as observing the infinite possibilities of time and space

You go on and couch potato all you like, I'ma quantum space potato it out here in space.

What are your favorite types of metals that you can get in Jumpchain? Or just some cool metals for making stuff I have these seed things from infernals sitting in my warehouse and nobidea what I want to grow with them.

Nuh-uh my friend, every world has differences, whether major or minor, landscape or people, cultures or nations, stories or facts. Every single is different, and I'll be damned if I just let it go by.

Also, with my Companions, why would it every be boring?

To wit, in Otoyomegatari, we owned a nice house near the town that the Eihan(?) live in, but every so often, we'd saddle up, pack the yurts and ride off in a random direction.

Then in Spice and Wolf, after selling all the pepper we had and making a few investments here and there, we bought supplies, one of those gypsy wagons, two good healthy horses, a map or two, then rode off following the road to where ever it led. Stopping at major town or city every so often to make more investments so local industries can grow. There was a cool point where we travelled with protags for a good while, a few weeks or so, before we had one of those crossroad scenes.

Then in Mass Effect, after taking over as the Shadow Broker, we found ourselves an automated ship-building plant on Noveria, built a better, luxurious version of the Normandy SR-2, then left, never to be seen again as we explored and ran the Network.

There's adventure everywhere, you just need to go out and find it.

I rescue princesses in towers from dragons. You'd think the thrill would wear off after a while, but no.

Adamantium and vibranium from marvel are pretty bitchin, stygian steel from percy jackson is cool too. Uru from marvel is like one of the best magic metals too.

How man settings are there where you can do that?

Not him but pretty much all of them if you are willing to also play the dragon.

It doesn't purify the Soul Gem in-jump, no. The energy used in-jump is Soul Gem energy, then it's whatever pool you use in future jumps (whether keeping the Soul Gem or using one you have already, or just stamina, etc.). Naturally, mix-and-match magic perks can let you change your mind on this down the road.

Well, hope you'll see this, AbyssalsAnon

>the 50cp alterations
I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about this. Never really got the impression the need to wear funerary stuff to be that bad. Since it's just vague wrong-ness, unless they're in direct sunlight, then it's headaches or feeling lost. And wearing all black or white's enough to ignore it. Speaking of, the 'direct sunlight' bit should probably be mentioned? Maybe?

But sure, for those who don't want to rock the goth look.

Anyway, the second part with the emotional bit probably needs at least some mention of the benefits of it? You know, the whole letting go of anxieties and terror, gaining self-assurance?

>You ARE going to help them, aren't you?
I mean, you have a Black Exaltation. That basically means you further the cause of Oblivion, even if you fight them, because of Resonance. At least in the Neverborn's view, IIRC?

>(I need more backgrounds)
Savant seems obvious. Otherwise... Merchant (Prince)? Noble? Monk/Priest? Thief/Spy/Assassin?

>DARK SPECTER OF RESONANCE
Interesting, I like it. Still holding out for an option to get Shards-style Dark Fate though.

>UNDISCOUNTED 100 CP BEAUTY PERK because of course right
Of course.

>DEATH CULTISTS
Should probably include a mention of a limit on it. Even if buying it six times to get a Creation-spanning N/A Cult would be awesome, it would also be ridiculous.

Unless I'm reading it wrong and you just get different groups of Cult 1, instead of upgrading one group every purchase.

>First Dark Mutilation of the Willing
Oh geez, that's an especially ugly drawback. Sounds even worse than the usual fate of low-appearance Abyssals

All in all, it's short in content, but I really like what I'm reading.

Bodacious Babes

Endless Legend has quite a few ores which can add superhuman attributes to those that imbibe of them-speed, durability, stuff basically indistinguishable from magical enchantments. The fun part is everything's nanomachines at some level, and they're actually the byproducts of a broken system-so there's potentially more varieties to cook up.

Heartstone is normally made from a tonic sold in Fallen London that hardens grief into solid metal. Makes for excellent ammunition.

Discworld has Octiron, the magical metal. Dark, and seems to have some property of inversion. Absorbs magic, but also acts as an excellent conduit for it. Bells made of it silence everything around them when rung.

Chrono Cross and one of the gundams both feature living metals, which are useful if you like the idea of an army of killer metal trees.

Daedric metal from Elder Scrolls really brings out the evil overlord look if you like it; it's just the mineral ebony forged with souls.

Mistborn has quite a few, listed in the jump. Exalted too-there's Jade (comes in several elemental varieties), Starmetal (hardened destiny or the remains of gods which bends the fate of what it's forged into's favor), Moonsilver (molten silver catalysed in the Wyld by Silver Chair's light, which helps things made of it shapeshift/do weird dreamy stuff) and Orichalcum (molten gold consecrated under the Daystar that just makes things work better and glow gold). In Mage the Awakening, passing metals into the astral realms can similarly refine them albeit with-as written-less potential for artifacts into "perfect" forms by repeatedly passing them into Twilight (the spirit world, basically) and back into the material world repeatedly.

My personal favorite, though-is Cuendillar or Heartstone, from the Wheel of Time: A nigh-unbreakable construction created by refining iron using weaves of Earth, Fire and Air.

Heavens, question about your Dragon Ball jumps.

With the drawbacks that up the danger level by having Xenoverse stuff happen in the background, is it possible to encounter Towa enough to waifu her?

>Chrono Cross
Dont think that ones a jump yet?

Probably not. It's just making you deal with the powered-up encounters in Xenoverse with a bit of fiat backing. You probably wouldn't get to confront/interact with them directly.

Currently, that's down to the original endjump doc or if I miraculously figure out how the hell a Xenoverse jump works. Might need to ask about that. Fuck time travel.

>Spoiler
Don't do that unless you want to end up as your own grandpa.

>the 50cp alterations
Not him, but yeah, maybe. Though they might fit better as some sort of general/drop-in perk that lets you fudge minor requirements to mystical abilities and rituals like those.

Could Real Eater be used to change the body part used for FLCL's N.O. Utilization?

Thanks for the answer boss!

What kind/size of dog is Cabin in the Woods' Swarm perk measured in?

TRIGGER. Chrono TRIGGER fuck, always keep getting those mixed up

>Cuendillar
Thats definately going in. Trees made of that sound awesome.from the wiki I see that it also gets stronger the more stuff it goes through which is awesome.

>Octiron
Also sounds super useful, no idea what kind of trees will grow out of it though, sounds dangerous.

Cant decide between vibranium or daedric metal for the third. So far I have metal black trees and silver whitish cuend. Trees. They are planned to be planted in my inner world so I need to pick the third carefully. I should also put my scp blade tree in there.

Would it be better in the long run to get the perk that lets you build angeloids or just get Daedalus to teach my jumper?

Happy valentines day everybody.

Oh my

IGNORE THIS POST IT'S ALL LIES!

Happy valentines I guess. Enjoy the holiday.

Depends on what you're going for and if you want to be the one building/designing the robots. Primary benefit to Daedalus is that she already knows how to design the Pandora system, which is pretty fantastic.

The jump is getting a very likely update in the near future that will give more options to Angelroids and expand on Pandora a bit, along with some new perks/items. Also I really need to go over all of my previous jumps and actually fix some typos or expand on early ones. Ed, Edd n Eddy was way too barebones and the gauntlet thing was on a whim.

Yes, it will keep the strength perk.

Tanks are the best.

Treasure hunting and doing what companions want to do, which is normally cooking, looking for a fight or lazing about in a pillow fortress. I also like spooking people.

Happy Valentines day everybody.

also I wanted to suggest, maybe lift the origin restriction on the OC companions? I always regretted not being able to take the prototype even if I could pay full price for it

Yeah that's definitely going to be lifted. I honestly am not sure what I was thinking at the time.

TOO LATE

What was wrong with the main character again?

Thanks, Bancho.

If a jump is basically finished it shouldn't be in the WIP. It should be in a regular folder. If the author wants to tweak it, they can issue an update.

Too early in the morning for me to feel the salt. Ask again later. The short version is take the worst possible traits of a perverted harem protagonist, give them no bearing on the plot (in fact, a vehement resistance to explore any of the interesting parts of the setting), and you get Tomoki Sakurai.

Pic related is my exact thoughts on the character being designated as the protagonist.

Would you have to kill everyone in the Return of a King drawback?

How would the people of berk react to a dragon that can shape-shift into a human? also is there any major difference between the httyd book and the movie?

At the very least you'd need to solidly defeat them.

>Worm_user
Used. Goods.

/JC/! At what point in your chain did you realize that you are simply wasting CP taking Skill Perks?

Being stuck in a world for 10 years can really teach you a thing or two after all.

Since always. I almost never take skill perks because I like to learn and do things on my own.

there are quite alot of differences in the books.
IIRC there re no Nightfuries for example

This . Skill perks are the most boring things you can offer desu. Where's the fun in getting development handed to you? It's a shame we don't have more options for potential power.

Since when were you under the impression they weren't? It's a shame that a certain namefag doesn't seem to grasp such obvious truths.

Not then, but this reminded me of something I was wondering.

If you take 'Long War' and 'Return of the Kings' does the king competition only occur in the fourth grail war, or will it occur for all of them?

I know that feel Heavens.

You can take them to spice up your backstory.
"Why does this twelve year odl have thirty PhD's?"

Right then, I'm back. Time to answer questions from the last thread.

To the user who asked about Immunity to Almighty, none of the Atlus jumps offer such a thing, though they might give you a resistance. In which case, all Almighty attacks will do half the damage they normally would have. Instant death is still instant death, though.

Also, to Garlock and the other anons talking about Brahman and YHVH and the connection they might have, that's a matter of debate. Brahman's form visibly possess an Amala Drum on the sides of his face, indicating a connection to YHVH. Schrodinger however states after the Satan Bonus Boss Battle that the God he worshiped was not the same one that waited at the center of the Sun AKA Brahman. Most likely answer is that Brahman is another avatar of the Great Will besides YHVH, but is otherwise unrelated.

All of them.

Question for all you harem jumpers out there.

Who are your evil waifus? How did you convince them to join you? Did you redeem them or do you just let them be evil?

Just thought of another question. Are all the pre fourth war kings 'random' or do Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Arturia keep returning for rematches?

All random. The only constant is that they'll all be strong.

Mordite from Dresden Files

S'not a metal desu, apart from it being a chunk of eldritchness it looks more like a smokey soap bubble with tentacles

Also, putting it inside of yourself is liable to kill you.

I have a few problems with that, Bruce Lee isn't that a mineral that is not a metal? Secondly how the heck would that even grow as a tree if it is solidified death? And lastly that would kill literally everything I tried to put in there with it, I'm trying to make a mini world not kill everything.

Bruce lee? Wtf text to speech.

Also putting that inside of me does not sound like a good idea.

You leave Bruce Lee out of this you sick bastard.

Is she covered in cheesecake? Cheesecake covered cheesecake? I think I just had my first inception boner.

I wish I could but apparently my text-to-speech on my phone thinks mostly sounds like Bruce Lee.

>I have never traveled and I am tired of people talking about how amazing it is

bancho?

Nope I just got a problem typing with my screen cracked lately.it seems to pick up good most of the time just not all the time.

>themsfitanwurds.fist

Also one of the reasons I have such terrible editing and spelling on most of the jumps I make, I do everything on my phone but the keys do not like to work correctly and the text to speech makes me sound like I had a stroke mid sentence. I think there are a couple of us filtht phoneposters in the thread.