Stat this dragon

Stat this dragon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFA_franc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lenny/10

That's a wyvern.

Seeing as the Knight looks like he's done with this shit, it should probably be some dumb as fuck mistake of nature which somehow manages to survive and multiplies like rabbits.
After killing a thousand or so of these things the novelty wears off but you gotta pay the bills.

Sauce on the art piece? Artist? Name?

>i cant into reverse search
jeez bud try harder next time!

>"Become a knight" they said
>"It'll be fun" they said
>"You get to slay mighty dragons and save beautiful princesses" they said
>"Mom was right, I should've become a surgeon like my father"

cute/10

>no forepaws

That's a wyvern

Only have phone at moment and I can't be assed to do it on it.

then go fuck yourself lazy faggot

Some anonymous Franciscan friar a thousand years ago

You're getting awfully pissed on a Mongolian inscription forum.

Aderpable

>Dragons were the greatest menace to ever blight the realm

>A noble hero was sent forth to smite all of them, and then another and then another

>5,000 heroes later and that knight is forced to kill dragons with extra chromosomes who's only crime was telling shitty jokes really loudly a 3AM waking up the townspeople

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i came here to talk about dragons now go shut up

Okay now stat this dragon

It's ok, 95% of the people here are autists, the other 5% are people who like to play tabletop games

This distinction is artificial, modern, and unnecessary.

It is necessary if I'm going to stat it

A normie tries to slay one of Kek's favored minions.

replace surgeon with plague doctor

>Be a knight for a quadrant.

>Bore witness to the fall of men both good and bad, indiscriminately to war, famine, and plague.

>In all these times you have been a stalwart defender of peace, justice, the crown, and all it's fair people.

>Not even the great hordes of monsters could halt your sense of duty: not the giant snails of Cardiff, nor the Welsh rabbit tribes, not even the dog men of Parthia. All who tried to prey upon the weak fell swiftly before your blade.

>The day has finally come, though, for reflection. Reflection upon your actions and the people you have so dutifully guarded.

>They have sent for you to slay a "creature most vile, a dragon breathing the same hell fires it was born from."

>Before you, however, squats a most pitiable and miserable creature. A product of poor breeding or perhaps neglect, the environment this ignorant and desperate beast waddles through is more a threat to it's abysmal heritage than it to anything else.

>You are overcome with a sense of duty, not to the people you swore to protect, but to an obligation to end the suffering of this misbegotten wyrm.

>As you raise your sword, your face contorts into a visage of disgust, "When did the people I protect become such sniveling cures? When did courage begat hysteria?"

Do you think the Knight would send his squire to kill these dragons as a joke?

>"Squire Gregor, I am entrusting you to slay a dragon"
>"Sir David, are you sure? I...I'm still not ready"
>"Fret not my young Squire, you are almost a knight, and more than prepared. Now, the dragon is over that hill. Your sword is sharp yes? I will be watching from afar, and if you should need my help, my longbow shall be ready. Be wary- it is a fearsome beast, and you will need to use your wits to defeat such a monster."
>"I will not disappoint you sir!"
>The Squire leaves
>"I can't believe I managed to actually say that without laughing..."

die and burn and die and burn

>no tail spur
Haha nice try autist.

I think we can all agree though, whatever it is, it needs help

>song of Roland
>11th century
>"serpenz e guivres, dragun e averser"
Ya fulla shit.

What you could have said is: Like most mythological beasts (western and eastern dragons, vampires, zombies,...) wyvern covers differents things. Before english heradly created the six-limbed dragon that we still have, dragon and wyvern designed roughly the same thing, but the wyvern had a spiked tail.
Meanwhile the french wyvern was one of the first monstergirls, a water creature keeping a garnet that could appear as a regular two-legged dragon, or a woman (google Melusine).
So, if OP's pic was made before the 15th century, it's indeed a dragon. Afterwards, it's a wyvern.

>thousand years ago

What if it's not from the autist perfidious island?

>"serpenz e guivres, dragun e averser"
11th century French is silly.

If it's a french dragon/wyvern, it's too busy drowning in pussy to care about terminology.
I don't know about ggerman or italian creatures, tho.

>French dragons exist for the sole purpose of cucking humans

The wyrm in aragonese royal heraldry looks like a regular dragon and is in fact often called a winged dragon. It started before 15th century, but I don't think spaniards (or any other european nation for the matter) gave a fuck about what some brits considered a dragon or wyrm in any era.

Why do you think kings send so many knights after them.

small but deadly

he will have the exact same stats as an adult red dragon, but with a medium size

not pictured, the knight being eaten in the next tapestry

Dragon:
Body: 3
Mind: 2
Magic: 4
+wyvern physiology
-fat

Knight:
Body: 6 (skinny but seems comfortable in full plate)
Mind: 6 (not phased by a stupid wyvern and doesn't look stupid himself but also doesn't look exceptionally smart and may have a 'kick me' parchment attached to his back)
Magic: probably 0 but unable to tell by picture
+knight
-'kick me'

I take it back, the wyvern has 0 magic;

that's not fire, that's his tongue...

>Spanish
>Giving a fuck what the britsharias (or anyone) thinks
m8...

Both Spanish and French have separate words for dragon (dragón and dragon respectively. Very original) and wyvern (guiverno and vouivre respectively). Dragon autism existed in multiple languages, probably because the root words for these two come from Latin.

Wyrm is just the Scandinavian word for dragon and means worm or serpent, which probably makes the Scandinavians the least autistic when it comes to dragons (in a surprising twist).

Works the same way for the French it seems.
>Be surrender monkey
>Nobody gives you shit about all that German clay you stole
>Meanwhile Germany is still apologizing

>tfw sudaca
>tfw people whine more about Americans than Spain or Brazil

You're not getting over the wall, Pedro.

We did nothing wrong.
t. Reyes catolicos.

>When you're the most violent and militaristic country in your continent for years, invading your neighbors both militaristic and politically ways and people abroad for years, fighting all wars you can and winning most of them, but because you once surrendered to the Germans after bashing their head in so hard you had to be stopped from making a pact to genocide them all everyone thinks you're a smug surrender monkey instead of a smug warmongering imperialist and you get away with most of your bullshit at the cost of being mocked

What would her stats be?

Is that a satan?

>be Blue Ben
>bigger than a horse, but still feeling shit
>Dragon of Suffolk has terrorised a town for years and encircled an entire hill
>Merlin found two dragons capable of levelling his city walls under the bog
>Fafnir's size doesn't even need talking about
>feel bad about being a dragonlet
>hear about some dragon that was fierce enough to be slain by a goddamn saint
>feel even worse
>decide to get even
>deliberately seduce family members
>wait for the inevitable genetic abomination
>send them out and get human stooges to tell the monks that it's what all dragons look like
Take that, Chad dragons.
Enjoy having your legacy tainted

I cant stop giggling at imagining this pathetic thing hobbling and struggling to climb a small hill overlooking the village, occasionally letting out some fiery poots in the middle of the night breathing heavily and exhauseted. It takes it 15 minutes to catch its breath and then very loudly
>"KNOCK KNOCK"
And he just keeps screaming it louder and louder until somebody tells him to shut up or says "who's there? " then he replies with a really stupid joke and laughs loudly to itself and rolls down the hill and starts crying because it took forever to get up there and he had more jokes to tell.

>Tripniggers

>cucking humans
How do you know he's not that woman's husband, protecting her from the gaze of that vile intruder?

thats why they steal princesses too

You forgot the part where they're STILL running the West African economy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFA_franc

Looks like it's about to receive the only kind of help that can ease its suffering.

>letting them know
I bet you're anglo.

You forgot about the part where they bombed a Greenpeace ship in an australian harbour so it would disturb their nuclear tests in the Pacific ocean.
French secret services are ruthless. They fought against the CIA for the control of the opium trade during the Vietnam war, that's pretty funny to read about.

Do you have a not blacked version of that pic, perchance?

>tfw no hilarious retard dragon buddy that tells lame jokes

>French
>Non-blacked

Keep the banter in /int/ please.

Apologize for the rainbow warrior cunt.

>Implying surrender monkeys can sink ships
It was probably one of those underwater emu's.

Good rosbif, we French aren't a threat, leave the mutual defense pact.

Good point, you're truly a coward pierre.

>Wyrm is just the Scandinavian word for dragon
In which Scandinavian language, exactly? Not in mine, that's for sure.

>>Implying surrender monkeys can sink ships
Well, there was Concordia... or is that Italian?

I want to make a campaign based on medieval art, full of retarded creatures and bored people.

>In which Scandinavian language, exactly? Not in mine, that's for sure.
>From Proto-Germanic *wurmiz, from Proto-Indo-European *wr̥mis. Cognate with Old Frisian wirm, Old Saxon wurm (Dutch worm), Old High German wurm (German Wurm), Old Norse ormr (Swedish orm (“serpent”)), Gothic 𐍅𐌰𐌿𐍂𐌼𐍃 (waurms, “worm, serpent”). The Indo-European root is also the source of Latin vermis (“worm”), Lithuanian varmas (“midge”), Old East Slavic вepмиe (vermie, “locusts, worms”), Ancient Greek ῥόμος (rhómos, “earthworm”) (originally *ϝράμος (wrámos)).
Wouldn't be surprised if "vermin" is related.

I'm starting a kitchen sink fantasy campaign in a week or two, and I'm going to do exactly that.

Excellent 10/10 well meme'd good sir!

>Fido, stop eating the curtains. I'm trying to pray here.

>Roar, I'm a monstergirl. Will you vanquish me with your big sword, sir knight?

Don't forget to add the French as a massive military force and the Spanish as murderhobos multiclassed into rapist.

>the Spanish as murderhobos multiclassed into rapist
It's not rape if they're not Catholic

>hobos multiclassed into rapist.

Hobos literally can't do that though, it's against the hobo code to rape

Nah, that was our last Rogue Trader campaign.

Spanish only follow the MANOLO code.

>the campaign takes a turn into a magical realm

Stat this dragon.

Nah mate I think having different terms to classify different types of dragon is neat.

I also think wyverns are ugly so I'll insult them whenever I can.

Well it's okay because the first people they genocided, genocided them first centuries before.

I'm completely ignorant about the Muslim conquest of Spain in general but they didn't seem to genocide anyone who lived by the book and payed the Jizya.
In fact, for centuries the Muslim ideal was to restrict Islam to the upper classes to get all the taxes from the Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians.

>I'm completely ignorant
You are. The wars purged anyone that caused them serious trouble. Then while you hear all about how the Moors were so nice to the Christians and Jews at first, that lasted about one Caliph. After that their rights were quickly eroded and they were abused more and more, the Moors hoping to force conversions by making Christians and Jews live insufferable lives.

Don't buy the propaganda of them being gentle and sweet and tolerant.

beautiful

>but they didn't seem to genocide anyone who lived by the book and payed the Jizya
That's because according to the doctrines of the Qu'ran there are three kinds of people.

>Muslims
These people get full rights, as long as they're good Muslims. When they're not, they're what the Qu'ran calls hypocrites (those who claim to be Muslims but are not) and are executed. This is why you'll often see ISIS videos where their captured victims are asked if they're Muslims and then asked if they're Sunni's. If they can't answer both questions positively they're shot. If they can, they're asked some questions about Sunni doctrine and if they can't answer those, they're deemed hypocrites and shot anyway.

>People of the Book
These are Christians, Jews and sometimes Zoroasters. They're second rate citizens, allowed to live as long as they pay protection money and observe certain limitations (they're not allowed to preach, convert others, can't build new churches/synagogues and if I'm not mistaken they also had to live in specially designated districts of the cities).

>Unbelievers
Convert or die. The most brutal example is probably what the Mughals did in India.

Of course you always have exceptions, but that's more down to the rulers than to the doctrine (Ottoman rulers were surprisingly tolerant, but that probably had a lot to do with the fact that they'd lose over a third of their empire if they weren't. That, and quite a few late Ottoman Empires were Francophiles and the Enlightenment seeped in that way [which is also why the Ottomans were the 8th country in the world to decriminalize homosexuality]).

In that regard the conquest of Spain was business as usual.

This, spanish food is mostly haram for a reason.

They really fucking hate moors.

Here's the first new addition to my retard bestiary,

>Ottoman rulers were surprisingly tolerant
Unless you were from the Balkans, in which case they persecuted you at every turn and forced you to give them your sons so they could use them as slaves.

Balkanians are jew cunts like the ottoman.

t. Roger de flor.

Triple X double Y syndrome

That's a pretty cool drawing, user.
Well, cool is the wrong word. I mean it's nicely drawn. It looks stupid as fuck though.

Awwww

Someone cap this.

This whole fucking thread, summed up in one pic.

I actually need those sides you assholes!

You get a D for effort.

I kinda want a derpy retard dragon as a pet now