KINGDOM DEATJ GENERAL - /kmdg/

yep kingdom death general come in and enjoy your stay!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fenfen.us/ks1.5posterh.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where is everybody????

with their valentines...oh wait everyone who is into KD doesn't have a valentine. (also not including the kickstarter links and things)

Where the fuck is the pledge manager poots REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah about that, if this is coming out for summer, shouldn't we have at least a date or something...

speak of the devil!

>We have opened the pledge manager up to the first batch of 1,000 people! Invites will be sent out shortly! Provided everything is looking good, we will continue to invite more backers everyday!

Do you even read updates?

fuck this, now I can sink more money into this. already went over a rough list and I might just make it an even 500 and be done with it.

>1k per day
So another two weeks wait just about.

I'm definitely throwing at least another 200 into this. Either for Dragon King or Ultra-Satan.

>dat Manhuntress

>one month to adjust your pledge!
My bank account literally cannot take another hit, and yet I still want to throw another 200 for burd god

You're killing me Poots

>dat face
gods no..I'm already broke

>Knight is back up in the shop, only she's missing half her clothes

Whew, for a moment I thought I was about to be eating beans and rice for a week. GIVE FAULDS OR NO BUY, LOKMAN

u gay

Bought at the speed of light. Also necromancer.

>backer number between 1000-2000
reeeee

I don't really mind.

Gives me time to scrap up cashbucks for promos.

Yay! Necromancer is back in the store.

>Pantymancer
Pretty pleb tier compared to skirtmancer imo

Skirt or no skirt, I think it's still one of the best class models, both models wise and story wise.

>Being so cucked you fall for the Boutique meme
>Supporting a company with shittier business practices than GW

I never thought I'd see the day that a company with a worse attitude to its customers, with less reliable product distribution, at higher prices would be a big deal and not whiff on release.

I'll go with that.

>at higher prices
False equivalency since KD shit comes with everything needed to play it in the game.

Hi there, friend! Can you tell me what the weather in Nottingham is like today, or do you not have a window near your cubicle?

>not getting both

Lets just hope it actually makes the transition to the sculpt.

I've never done a kickstarter before. So now we wait for an email letting us know we can choose products?

what does she have between her tits that sadly isn't my cock? Mini lantern?

ye

>wife is literally in the next room getting ready for me to plow her when i see a notification of a KD kickstarter update.
"Just a sec, gotta pee first."
>hide in bathroom and read update, get turned on by concept art, ready to drill real world waifu

why is it so hard to find good Kingdom Death artwork online?

A phylactery.
At least that's what my mind suggests to me.

Feeling a bit skeptical on that dat scum now..

Search by artist.

Also concept work usually isn't distributed.

fenfen.us/ks1.5posterh.html

useful chart

There's a pretty good amount out there

more art, from the main rulebook

there's a good amount on the latest kickstarter page. Here's concepts of the upcoming bone armor

>le so clever exdee man
pump the break buckaroo

> he didn't even post images from Berserk

Not bad

I'd been regretting letting Necromancer escape my grasp, so I'm going to get Panty Necromancer for sure, though I'll probably keep a lookout for skirt. Don't know about Knight but I'll probably grab her.

what miniature is this? Is there old stuff that's been rereleased?

I think Poots has some of the old no-rules miniatures available again.

Still gonna order it, she's a cutie.

Thank god they are letting people add money to their pledges, I'm gonna drop another 400-500 on mine.

What did you miss?

I'm debating if I want any of the Wanderers.

Just lots of stuff I want, I sunk 1000 into it from the original pledge but after working a bit can sink in about 4-500 more, so I plan on picking up Nightmare ram, Screaming king, the dragon, Pretty much all the expansions, then I'll start thinking about the pin ups I want other than the dung beetle variants, and the pond scum armor.

user Survivor is great if you like amazon titty elves and will come with a decent amount of game content considering it's a promo model.

I did just the basic Latern pledge during the kickstarter cause that's all I had to drop on it.
I might drop more while I can.
Suggestions or recommendations?

>1k
>+500 more
did you get old xpacs too or something?

I'm looking at Drifter, ekoi and candy I would get amy but
>cmon

Amy's kind of boring and most easily replicated in just core game armor kit models and mild greenstuff sculpting.

Pathfinders might be worth consideration as well.

Yea, I'm probably pricking up the saiyans and pathfinders for sure.

Just a question of wanderers.

>shittier business practices than GW

The assmad 40k autist kid in these threads is hilarious

I got dung beetle knight and gorm with the dung beetle pinup. I kinda want more but everyone says these expansions are great.

I went with the golden lantern so (350)
I wanted the abyssal woods (150)
Frogdog (50)
Flower knight (40)
Oblivion mosquito (50)
Spidicules (60)
Honeycomb weaver (50)
Dung beetle knight (30)
Dung beetle knight pinup + Dungball pinup (30)
dung beetle dancers m/f (30)
Pond scum armor pinup (15)
user survivor (20)
Pathfinders (60)

all that is 935, I had a bunch of pinups on there but I don't think I'll be getting as many. Donated 1015 on the last go round but I think I at least want the screaming god, Nightmare ram, red witches, first survivor and possibly the dragon king, gryphon and lonely tree.

Reminder that most people recommend Gorm simply because he's a level 1er. He also has good gear and stuff, but it's mostly for the "not another lion" thing.

You could probably go with Weaverbeaver or peeps if you like.

>Weaverbeaver
Frogdog?

I mean Honeycomb Weaver or Frogdog, both are node 1, and both should have another higher node version.

ah fair nuff, that's one of the reasons I'm getting honeycomb myself. Though I think I'll be converting mine into a more beelike form.

I have both now. I'll probably compare side by side, choose one version and sell the other.

Guys how come there is no graphic with all the pinups to compare.

>PM open for another month
>Another month to scrap together money

"Whoops, All Expansions" here we come

No clue

yup know what feeling, trying to figure out what I really really want for everything.

Hahahahaha!

Try Prodos Games. Great minis, crappiest business practices (took pre-orders for release last July, then tell the people who ordered ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for 6 or 7 months. Ignore all attempts to contact them through any means (mail, social media, their own website and forums). Then, this month.... they post on Facebook that they've managed to make.... some new art.

Product is fantastic though. If you ever get it.

She looks about as close to the concept as you'd expect, though IDK what the plan is for the "Water". That was a potential hitch from day 1 though

Its a random 1000 not in order. Im number 997 and have not received it yet.

I still don't have the avp kickstarter. They are theiving poles. I hope Russia nukes them.

Who else here 'Going to play the Dark Souls board game until KD comes out'

My group is pretty raw in this dungeon delving board game genre. I bought into both DS and KD. Super excited for both and hoping for the best, we wanted to go into KD blind so we ignored TTS. Get the raw experience of it.

You are an idiot with more money than sense.

Water is easy, you just have to paint it first. wrap the whole thing in a tube and very carefully pour a clear acrylic mix in.

I've done it for set pieces before and it's really hard to work with if you're doing a waterfall or something like that, but for a static pool of water it's pretty simple.

Hello, backer #14670 here. I received the survey yesterday night, so I can confirm it is random.

I hate you.

I knew.
If it can make you feel any better, order of survey won't imply order of model shipping.
Also I don't know what addon to pic, what are you getting guys and why?

How so? We just dont want to spoil it by it not being 'new' to us . We have seen reviews and basic gameplay so thats why i went in on it.

Dung beetle knight definately because it looks hype as fuck and is supposedly excellent.

Satan twins because i like the models and think they look cute

I was considering Ivory dragon but i might just pick up dragon king or one of the other big ones since we know nothing of Ivory and its expensive. I could get dragon king or a few smaller ones instead, like an early game node since the biggest detractor i have read is 'starting the game sucks since you just hunt white lions for a while' and would like to avoid that.

Full Abyssal woods because holy hell that value, especially when I already have Flower Knight and Dung Beetle Knight from the first kickstarter and absolutely love both.

Black Knight because I love ornate armour and dogs.
Nightmare Ram because I like the idea of dungeon crawling but I didn't have the money for Silver City.
also dat ass

Lion God has me on the fence, but I might throw money into Abyssal Woods instead of Satan after all.

I'm all-in but if I weren't I'd consider...

>Dragon King
Awesome alt campaign. We already know it's awesome, it's here. And it has one of the better KS discounts due to being released early.

>Lion God + Silver City
Lion God is trash tier right now. But with 5-15 more Lantern Years to play around with it might not be so bad. And Silver City is probably one of the most intriguing, ambitious-looking expansions. Assuming the mistakes of the Lantern Festival are not repeated (and nothing looks like it would be) that's pretty good

>Abyssal Woods with Spidicules, FK, DBK, and Weaver
Okay, this is a pricey combo package, but it's one that has a lot of legs to it, and not just because you hacked them off that damn spider. FK and DBK on their own are good expansions: Poots team loved them and it shows. Weaver is a node 1; it's nice to have an alternative to moar lion. And Abyssal Woods is the pitch that blows Silver city out of the water: Just about every game mode (Alt start, Alt end for regular start, quarry monster, short campaign...), a FUCKTON of monsters (Dragon Goblin node 3/5, Human Form, Flower Witch, Disciples, and Spiral Knight)... yeah this thing is epic. The only weak entry is the Spidicules, and it's not terrible it just has the misfortune of replacing everybody's favorite resource pinata, the Antelope.

>At least one Node 1 Monster; Gorm, Frogdog, or Weaver.

Happy I was able to snag a Necromancer, Order Weaponsmith (loved the original art from KS1) and the normal Weaponsmith.
Had to buy them when I got out of bed at 6 in the morning, but I got them. :)
Also, a Flower Knight T-shirt.

Now let's hope they manage to send it sooner than 2 months after ordering (which happened to my BF order, got send 2 weeks ago, so waiting another 2-3 weeks before it gets here).

>assmad 40k autist kid
these words are redundant.

From a value perspective I'd rank the campaign replacements as Silver City>Abyssal Woods>Inverted Mountain.

But since I already had half the additional expansions for Abyssal Woods I went with that instead, if you're on a tight budget and can only have one Silver City (with Lion God and First Hero of course) seems like the better choice.

Seriously this. One of my friends tried to tell me that this game was hideously over priced and hardly worth it. I pointed out a 40k starter army (2 full troop choices an HQ and the books) can easily cost more then the $200 base game of KD through the kickstarter, i used orkz as the example and it was about 270ish. Also unlike 40k you cannot play with anyone else with that set. Your opponent needs a set as well.

Not bidirectionally though. 40k implies assmad but there are so many other sources of assmad.

Well assmad isn't required either if you have the other three.

I just got a pledge manager invite... for my $1 pledge, and not my Satan + addons pledge.

Sad days.

Didn't you promise to drop a trip after the initial hype?

She's neat and all but she really could do with more scars all over her body, this way the face feels kinda out of place...

The PM is pretty nice, just added everything from my pledge, no issues at all. Just having to think hard what it was exactly that I added on.

It's not actually Ekoi, it's some buttblasted faggot who keeps impersonating him and shitposting. Actual Ekoi has indeed dropped his trip because he has nothing meaningful to inform us about.

That's not the correct trip. It's an imposter meming it up.

Some pledge manager details:

>Extra rulebooks are Wave 1
>Extra dice, stone face base inserts, and t-shirts are Wave 3
>All 'promo' and 'crossover' items have been pushed to Wave 4
>Adding funds is 100% confirmed -- I pushed it to the point to where it was asking for credit card info
>There was a question at the start to switch pledge levels which I passed up on but now I can't seem to get back there so whatever

Pinups of Death III ($110):
>Kingsman
>Butcher
>Male Twilight Knight
>Twilight Deserter Knight
>Storm Knight Armor
>Gold Smoke Knight Armor
>Scout of Death
>Death Armor
>Disciple of the Witch
>+ full size art cards and TBA promo cards
$15 cheaper than the individual pinups.

Pinups of Death IV ($125):
>Frogdog Armor
>Pond Scum Armor
>Mountain Dungeon Armor
>Nightmare Ram Armor & Ramette
>Remastered Apotheosis
>Male Nightmare Ram Armor
>Black Knight Armor
>Faceless Survivor
>Honeycomb Weaver
>Percival
$25 cheaper than the individual pinups.

Pinups of Death V ($125):
>Manhunter
>Male Manhunter
>Dung Ball
>Dung Beetle Dancer
>Male Dung Beetle Dancer
>Dung Beetle Knight
>Screaming God Armor
>Male Screaming God Armor
>Dragon Goblin
>Male Dragon Goblin
$25 cheaper than the individual pinups.

>All 'promo' and 'crossover' items have been pushed to Wave 4
Apologies, it's the new promos and crossovers which were pushed to Wave 4. False Messengers and Promos of Death are still Wave 3.

Also, the Hard Plastic Showdown Board is Wave 4.

>>Adding funds is 100% confirmed -- I pushed it to the point to where it was asking for credit card info

Good thing wife is in a good mood, how else am I going to explain to her the missing funds.

This just means you've spent your playmoney for the next few months.

Remember to treat her well.

>Tip Jar
>show creator some extra love
>$5-$666
seriously?

Poots is literally making you use that tip jar, you should feel outraged.

Got my survey. My last-day-of-campaign math was correct. Promos of death tempted me but I already have so many of the models from individual releases that it's hard to justify.

Some of us are grateful, asshole.

Guy who modified a Kingsman before. Thanks again for your advice during sculpting.

Posting end result.

If I have no prior experience with this game and neither will the people I'll be playing it with do then are any add-ons necessary? I heard Gorman and Honeycomb would spice things up in the early game but that's about it