/tgcraft/- a minecraft server by Veeky Forums, for Veeky Forums

IP: tgcraft.lunas.host
(put the IP in browser to see rendered map of the world)
discord: discord.gg/SqQpKA2

Server uses Towny, Brewery, Vampire, MageSpells, Shops, and others.

No mods are neccesary, all you need to do is make sure you set your profile to 1.10.2 in the launcher and you're set. Journeymap is recommended but not needed.

Server is growing at a steady rate, Admins are not abusive, fair, and work on fun server wide events. There have been no major wars so far and it's a great time to join.

Other urls found in this thread:

tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best vampire lord

I've wanted to join for a while but I don't know much about the different factions nor how welcome they are to newcommers. I've just been aimlessly walking around and I have yet to encounter another player.

Honestly join the kobolds or undead if you really aren't sure as they are the most noob friendly. I would also recommend The Isles if you want to Deus Vult and kill vampires or the Venitilians if you want more trade.

anyone got the link to the wiki?

tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forumscraft_Wiki

the mistress of the misty lake is the only divine vampire

Undead are friendly,
Kobolds are 'friendly' in that it's a good place to start, but you'll be digging a hole,
There's Free Cities remnants that are mostly dead,
And a bunch of random little towns.

-t a person so far in denial they are shit posting from Africa
Your "goddess" got deleted too

nth for Driftwood Citadel

Top comf

Stormholm is happy to welcome newcomers as long as they don't try and burn down houses and burn over peoples stuff.

Also we don't like Vampires, especially not ones that pose as gods.

I mean I don't like half the vampire "gods" either

Server is no longer being weird feel free to join.

dog bless woona a.k.a. dundee

suriil best town

>Server is growing at a steady rate, Admins are not abusive, fair, and work on fun server wide events. There have been no major wars so far and it's a great time to join.
>admins are not abusive
>it used to say competent

I love being admin.

After breaking the 5th or 6th plugin, admins can't be called competent. RIP craftbook he will always be in our hearts, destroying boats for no reason.

I never said I was competent

well competency is subjective and the abuse is negligible. It is ultimately a test server for summer craft but its still really fun to play on.

Join Suriil for best birbs and also to DEUS VULT

>posing vampire gods

Well only one of them poses/grandstands like that the other is just copying him

serb is kill

the server is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. These should however be temporary and it should be business as usual in a bit.

It's all part of the story.

One day Wayport is overrun by polar bears from hell, the other day the gods decide to root everyone in place for a giggle.

Are there moth people?
If not, can there be?
:)

bugs are good

Go for it dude. The monster tribe nation would more than likely happily have you.

my dreams are coming true, i love you guys. next time i get on this'll be a thing

I played intcraft and it was a shitshow. Is this actually good or nah?

The community blew of most it's shitflinging during the first iteration.

Currently rp is kinda low with lots of new people joining and factions being build, but dungeons are being built and the old abandoned cities are still around for some exploring.

based raumarici fucked over the shitter nations so its better

Started to work on my castle.

make sure to stop by your new neighbors in necrotopia when you have the chance

where them moths gunna be at?
I almost can't wait until everyone on tg is just "UUUGGGH MOTHS AGAIN" because I unironically like the concept. also, moth man, bringer of misfortune anyone?

Wise bless us, every one!

Connor told me to bump it so I did
Absolut madman

come huddle with us in Necrotopia, access to the largest ghost-town on the server, and the only truly non-hostile Nation.

Crusades against false religions soon.

Join Stormholm today.

I have no problems with moth people and in fact support them.

We love you too user. Which is good because once you are here, you are here FOREVER

Reminder that the Day of Judgement is coming, and this nightmare shitheap of a world will be destroyed by Order. Get your kicks in now lads.

Is there a list of plug ins and what they do?

Does anybody need a ranger? I like playing rangers in these RP type servers.

That's next iteration lore desu

Zenchentments make a whole lot of new enchants available (lots of fun enchants for everything but if you want to be a ranger the bows are really strong)
Infernal mobs give a chance for an Infernal to spawn which is pretty hard to kill but drops phat loot
Gods which lets you have worship a god (rewards are meh the RP is where the magic is)
Towny is towny
Vampires look on the massive craft website
Mage spells ask Connor

Is that all of them?

>No mentions about meme items
I'm going to fucking ban you.

do /info server ingame, can see all the plugins and basic info on them

In fact, most of the /info guides contain a lot of useful information on server-related stuff

Haven't played multiplayer Minecraft in ages. Is joining a faction mandatory? I generally prefer ganging up with people who end up living in the area I settle.

Fondest memory I have of that is founding a Chechnya themed faction on a communist server. Spend a week in game on the run from an admin who hadn't figured out the teleport-to-player command. When he finally did we had built the server's best city, Laibach.

Another time I just randomly started building on a server when an admin tp' to my location and liked my castle so much he protected the area - midconstruction. Never finished it.

Damn, I miss playing mp and the feeling of being a pervasive vagrant.

Also, I don't need to install any plug-ins, do I?

Nope. Everything is server-side!

Sweet, any areas you'd recommend I avoid settling in? Been looking at the map and found a few spots that looks promising.

stay away from the sea, raumarici dwells there

I'd suggest joining either Suriil, Kobolds or Undead... lot of newfriends make the mistake of settling alone as hermits, but this server is the most fun while playing in one of its towns!

This is premium, right?

What's up with the Wayport article?

Can't believe you just bailed on your nation.

Fucking do it you crayon eating mother fucker

Followers of Wise, a follower of Just has defaced a shrine to the one true god. A war is at hand.

>Implying hermit life isn't comfy as fuck

Made progress

Good nation, not enough space, prefer my own.

only faggots dont become vampires

I wish to be a druid.

Tell me of the wild magics.

Nice box.

>Failed to connect to the server
>Failed to login: Invalid session (Try restarting your game)

anyone got quick help?

try restarting your game.

ive restarted my game like a billion times now

>spending that much time on something that ugly

foundation. it'll look better later.

Magic is still a WIP since unlike some people time is taken to balance things.

So I cannot shape shift?

ive never seen a map made like that, what is used to make it? is it a program that just copies a map from a server or do you have to make the whole thing?

Chien, /int/craft legend, made it by hand.

Well, fuck you too.

Gimme your IGN and I'll spawn you Marksmanship.

If you have >=5 followers tell me so I can bless you fucks.

X for haIL the new vampire lord

check if you have mods or something installed

Which one?

We've got like 13.

Smores is the saltiest bitch.

The only one of his line, made from another vampire who then remade them into a vampire. His family grows

???

deadest place you know.

MEME THE WEAK
JOIN SURIIL BEST TOWN
DEUS VULT

Because of a plugin, i have a working portculis. the lever actually lowers and raises the gate.

still pretty new to this place, needs alot of work

found someones cuck shed, labeled it appropriately

found another one

on the other hand, this is a rather nice cuck van

and behind that, a seemingly abandoned cuck fortress

remove vamps

A view of the nether flower in the background.

looks comfy as fuck with the shaders.

I'm never giving you anymore cobble.

>tfw no more Shad's Base

this isn't pirate friendly, is it?

Your memes suck.

no, you will need a legit copy of the game, its the only way to ban shitter properly.

fuck, well I am out then.
Too bad.