A kid on terra in 40k finds a lagann. What happens next?

A kid on terra in 40k finds a lagann. What happens next?

Haven't seen it in a while, what all can it do?

>works on spiral power
>alive
>can combine with another gunmen to form a bigger gunmen
>drills

In terms of destructive power it can, with difficulty, take on Titans-sized mecha.

The real danger of it however is its ability to assimilate ANY other machine into itself and transform it into a giant robot. It could turn an Imperial Dreadnought into a robot tough enough to blow up planets.

It could turn an Emperor class battleship into a mech. Every Tau that sees it will simultaneously jizz and have their genitalia retract into their bodies.

Not to mention it works on spiral power, which is basically the meme-version of the ork waaaagh mixed with anime protagonist HOT GUTS

The Kid will become new Emperor, his Will pierces the sky and thus enables Spiral-Power within everyone to surface.

Mankind will launch own Spiral Power Waaaghs against Xenos. These New Crusades will conquer the anti-Spirals that are Necron

>MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PURGE THE HERETIC!!!!!!

ROH ROH, FIGHT THE RUINOUS POWAH

Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, believe in the emperor who believes in you

This is the Emperor's origin story

>tfw Emperor actually fought the antispirals thousands of years ago, that's why we got nuked back to ancient times in 8k years B.C.
>all he did was trying to prepare us for their return and unlock human's spiral potential
>Mars in roman mythology is known as the God of War is because of Mars being Emperor's mech.
>he locked a void dragon there to serve as an additional power source

He becomes the founder of a revivalist movement, which promotes dynamism and innovation over technological stasis and praise of the machine-god. Growing up in a tech-slum, he finds other examples of archanotech and soon has a sizable following. Eventually, a demonstration against the oppressive Mechanicum forces spills over into a riot, which the up-and-coming prophet - surprisingly - wins. This quickly becomes a movement poised to threaten Terra's control of one of the tertiary Hives.

Then the Offico Assassinatorium kills him in his sleep. The movement crumbles, and the archanotech is seized. It's eventually handed over to the Mechanicum, who proceed to poke, prod and do absolutely fuck-all with it for the next hundred years.

Eventually, the Lagann - en route to Mars - is stolen by a cultist, who hands it over to his Chaos Space Marine overlord. This becomes the focus of a minor story where the Chaos Space Marine warband plans to use the Lagann to hijack an Imperator titan. The Iron Hands are dispatched to battle the warband, and they succeed at terrible cost.

The Iron-Father, confronted with an example of what is clearly heretical machinery, smashes it with his thunder hammer.

That's bleak and actually quite depressing.

That's the point. Anyway, a machine that's limited by willpower would be catastrophic in the hands of Chaos.

Basically it will become a god tier unit xD !
>pic unrelated
Oh and is true af

Nice imagination Anno-op !

the kid gets brutally murdered by astartes, who claim the lagann in the name of the emperor. they also nuke the kid's neighborhood just to be sure.

>spiral warrior
>dying to assasinorum's agents

By that point he would be able to spawn drills in his sleep.

BLAM

Warhammer 40k vs anime.

We've been there a million times already. Japanese pictographs rip it a new asshole and then thrust their futa dick into it for good measure.

Since spiral power is roughly the power of human emotions, presumably it comes from the Warp and is subject to being corrupted by Chaos. The outlook is not good.

Yes, but what if that's my fetish? Can never have a folder that's too full of your ultra-specific fetish.

Terran Imperial Space Fleet Solar System Assistance Battalion Attache Sixth Generation Interstellar Cruising Decisive Weapon Buster Machine No. 7 wakes up in 40k without the Buster Corps but otherwise at full power.

She probably wakes up on the edges of the Terra system, given that protecting Terra is her job.

What happens? How well does she do?

This thread is going to make me bust.

>Since spiral power is roughly the power of human emotions

It's not.
You're either being a hopeful, badass, stylish, mofo or it stops working.
Chaos looks for extremes, this looks for a particular kind of behavior and since the fanaticism of the best servants of the Imperium doesn't trigger them, neither would this.

The root of the thing is the power of evolution, anyway so nothing in the 40k universe short of Tau and Tyranids has any similar concept.

or tzeentch worshipers.

> Nono in 40k

Oh now that's just unfair. Even Dark Age of Technology humanity was never up to the level of Gunbuster tech. 'Modern' 40k is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Before 40kids starts sperging out, some context. Buster Machine 3 destroyed more than 50% of the galaxy to clear out an infestation of space monsters. Nono is 4 iterations more powerful than that level of tech, tasked with defending the solar system single handedly from the space monsters that SURVIVED the previously mentioned galactic destruction.

Tzeentch doesn't actually count. Tzeentch is about change, but not evolution. Tzeentch is just as happy with going backwards as forwards, its all the same to him. See: turning his own elite warriors into chaos spawn 'just cause'.

>I don't understand evolution: the post

The process of evolution is also perfectly happy to backslide all over the place, because it's a blind and random process with no goal. Then the ones who got shitty changes die off, leaving only the ones with useful (or neutral, or a mix of handy and shitty that nets out to workable) mutations.

The actual reason why Tzeentch has nothing to do with evolution is that chaos mutations are directed by an intelligent force, survival not determined solely by environmental pressures, and mutations are not hereditary.

underrated post.

In reality, you are right. Evolution doesn't have to be bigger and better, just what survives right now.

But Evolution as TTGL uses it is an entirely different concept, an idealized form of evolution where things DO always get bigger and better. The entire point of the spiral nemesis is that everyone who learns enough about Spiral Power concludes that, unchecked, the manifestations of spiral power will grow so big that it literally destroys the universe. Because it can only get bigger and stronger, only forward and never back.

So in the context of TTGL and spiral energy, Tzeentch doesn't have much of a grip on it.

It's a separate energy that works on determination and user's will. A spiral warrior can't be corrupted by chaos gods because of his extreme determination.

>inb4 they can
They couldn't even corrupt Horus properly, Spiral Warrior would just shake their mind control off.

Why? Why not?

>what all can it do?

=[///////////////]>

Its 80%

Yes. Yes. All of my yes.

For a setting so popular, finding a 40k mecha musume picture is almost impossible for some reason.
It's as if people hate fun or something.

Keep away from Orks.

Right like a spiral user would just die! When the forces of Chaos reactivate Lagann he reappears! Made of spiral energy, hope, AND BURNING PASSION HE REIGNITES THE FLAME OF JUSTICE IN THE CHAOS MARINES HEART PURIFIES THEM AND CREATES A MASSIVE SUPER ROBOT WHOSE FACE IS THAT OF THR EMPRAH

CHAOS FOR THE EMPRAH!

I'll believe 80%. I just knew that, based on visuals alone, is was at least 50% of the galaxy gone to that bomb.

Gunbuster humanity is no fucking joke.

The orks wouldn't even try to loot it. They would let themselves be looted. Whoever can possess Gurren Lagann is clearly the orkiest ork in the galaxy, even if he's not technically an ork.

>spiral warrior reignites loyalty and faith in humanity in traitor legions to fight chaos gods and C'tan

Now that's what I'd pay for to see

>a kid on Terra in 40k finds a lasagne
He would eat his lasagne, wash his hands, pray to the Emperor, and go to bed.
Good thread, dick head.

Thanks

Every time I see that mech/face it reminds me more of transformers way more than other animes.
(Yes yes, transformers it also anime- You know what I mean)

Just the structure of the face, and build of the robot. Just something.

>transformers is also anime

Transformers is not an anime, user. It is a western cartoon show.
Also, you really haven't watched enough mecha to go around even beginning to suggest it looks somehow weird when Gurren Lagann is literally just a mix of various old robot designs.

>The real danger of it however is its ability to assimilate ANY other machine into itself and transform it into a giant robot. It could turn an Imperial Dreadnought into a robot tough enough to blow up planets.

I now want two things: to see it fuse with the Golden Throne, and to see it fuse with the Machine God.

The kid shall rise up the ranks and become the leader of a titan legion; the Emperor's finest.

Or he'll die pointlessly before the Imperium figures out the potential of his machine, because muh grumdark.

what if i told you it can do both at the same time?

The moment somebody switches it on, the entire galaxy implodes on itself and is destroyed, warpspace and realspace simultaneously, as it tries to find enough spiral energy in this stagnant, decaying, hopeless pit of nihilistic despair to fuel itself and ends up devouring everything in an effort to turn itself on.

the early transformers shows were anime series made in japan backed by western companies

But Spiral Power is multiverse-wide. If anything, the amount of incoming spiral energy would turn 40k into noblebright.

To be fair, Buster Machine #3 was essentially just a gigantic bomb purpose-built to destroy the galactic core. It's highly unlikely Nono possesses that much destructive power, though she's still incredibly strong.