CYOA throg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anons - is it better to rule in Hell or serve in Heaven? Would you choose to make the world a far better place and live as an unexceptional citizen, or would you wish for great power and control in a dystopia?

Hell
Dystopia
i can make the dystopia my utopia

I'd rather live as ordinary citizen in much better world. But I might be tempted by great power depending on just how much you mean.

Depends. Which one guarantees a better quality of life for Me, Myself and Moi?

Isn't Heaven considered paradise? Serving someone isn't something I consider to be great.

Great power honestly.

I think the duality of heaven and hell is fucking retarded and a huge detriment to any story it's seriously used in.

Here's that dirty Indiana Jones CYOA that was promised a few threads back.

This is my first time doing a CYOA, so as my mother always says, bless this mess.

Let me know if you want another texty, game-bookish CYOA, except maybe better planned and done in paint.net. I'm between serious writing projects right now, so I'd love another excuse to write smut.

Also let me know if I'm a fucking faggot who should do a line of Clorox shots. I already know that, but it never hurts to get a reminder.

Great power, probably.

It's only paradise in the sense of "everything was so much better before we started figuring things out and got responsibility to go along with it". So basically the same thing as a lobotomy.

Serve in Heaven. Living as an ordinary citizen is fine as is for me, and if the world gets better, life will also get better.

You should never offer me this deal, because I always choose to rule in hell and then make the most terrifying cyber dystopia I can think of.

Yes, there will be cyberdemons.

Omg! You included my Angel shrine idea!!!!!

Ah, user, posting and out-dated... oh wait, that's the up to date version.

Weirdo.

Old thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

but you just shoot those until they die

that is why you have multiple cyberdemons, all shooting in all directions simultaneously.

If you held great power, or any real power at all, why would your home resemble Hell for long? Do you suck? Or have you confused appearance of power with actual power?

>No option to serve in heaven's army and fight against hell

Come on man

>why would your home resemble hell
It has always been my dream to run a magical cyberpunk dystopia.
Running hell would be literally ideal. Especially if I can release robocops to clean up all the crime that all the dead criminals do.

Double especially if I get to declare war on something, like bugs, or the surface, or heaven, or space.

Fuck Donald Trump.

Guess that the new POTUS can be pretty sexy if you're into older men, but why would you announce your desire to have sex with him on a Cambodian cheese making board?

This one I quite like, though I wish the Slice of Life quest had been more comfy rather than starting you off with your soul having accidentally been sold.

My build for this would be:
>Biotech

>Synthetic skin
>Translator
>Pheromone gas
>Hacking Tools
>Alternative model
>Anatomically Correct
>Wardrobe

Alternative model is to make her look like she's in her early 20s.

I'd rather not pick any quest and just enjoy life.
If I must though, I'd pick mastermind, but then goof off and make it more of a private roleplay thing than a genuine effort to take over the world, so I wouldn't take/spend any extra points from it.

Combat Savant
Antique Diving Helm
Pathwork Rucksack
Caesar
Fuck it I'll take all the coins

Magical superheroes are so lame and her costume sucks too but her powers are so good

Where's the way to accidentally turn her into an AI goddess? Sheesh.

psychic hero : physical PK

>electric
>hidden arsenal ( with upgrade), wing blades, hologram projector, synthetic skin, sensors
>alien pistol, anatomically correct
Quest: mastermind

time to keep doing some MAD SCIENCE with a misaka bot

I think I must be doing it wrong. If you take Fame and just load up on companions, then can't you reduce the AT to 0 or subzero? Or, if that's not allowed, you reduce it to 1 and spend the rest on tools. It becomes impossible to fail unless you roll a 1. And if you just buy more tools (if you run out) by selling artifacts, then you autowin everything.

That...can't be right, can it?

Shifter Hero (DNA Shifter) is still the best - Mutant and Alien Heroes' powers explicitly come from their DNA, and anything else (like the intended powers) are just a bonus.

Can't believe I missed that! Thanks for pointing it out.

1/9

2/9

3/9

4/9

5/9

6/9

7/9

8/9

9/9

I've posted images of half the enemies you will be facing.

I don't have my PC with me at the moment but if someone can repost it that would be nice.

There will be 20 companions that are more distinct and unique from the v.2.0 of Hell Invasion. Also there will be a Zenyatta like character (monk with magic wumbo jumbo).

There will be a choice of respawning type (one will be where you literally are a chestburster for the demons) and some boons and drawbacks.

>one will be where you literally are a chestburster for the demons

>one will be where you literally are a chestburster for the demons

L-lewd...

I want one about fighting aliens

Author here. Still willing to take suggestions

Why not let you be a lewd symbiote that can bind to girls and then you work as a team to do heroics? You're the source of the powers then but she's the body.

>choose both
gross

Can you use Alternative Discharge to get more than one extra fluid, and if so, do you get a point for each fluid, or just the one?
What exactly does the bit about "defaults" in Auxiliary Storage mean?
Is there going to be a non-self-targeted shapeshifting power?

Kainda cuck since she is gonna have sex with other men. You will have sex with other men too as you will be part of her.

every time I try to make a build I lose interest when I see that rather than being empowered by busting a nut I get weakened.

idk why it's called pervy superhero when it should really be called abstinence super hero. what a stupid mechanic.

Why would she have sex with other men when you can please her with your tentacles?

Because she is a slut like all other heroes?

kill yourself plox

It's called pervy hero because just about every villain or ally is trying to get some with you, either because of your sexual prowess, to receive power, or because sexually violating you is a great way to beat you. And getting weakened when you bust a nut isn't a problem if you just don't bust a nut, or have enough energy gaining methods that busting a nut becomes trivial.

Hmm, I'll have to figure out how is make that work. I do know that there's a lewd parasite cyoa being worked on currently, so if I can't make it work here, we can all at least look forward to that :)
I can add in that it can be taken more than once, but how many fluids are you considering discharging?
Defaults are supposed to be where your power is normally stored. I.e., balls of you have them, tits if you have them, or your ass if you have neither balls nor tits. I'll see what I can do to clarify that.
Also, yes, there will be a shape shift others power added.
Well, there are several modifiers that make it so that getting off is considerably less detrimental. And if you have an idea for a modifier and/or archetype that would make it more to your liking, please let me know!

A slut for your tentacles.

Where do the tentacles come from in all this

>Defaults are supposed to be where your power is normally stored. I.e., balls of you have them, tits if you have them, or your ass if you have neither balls nor tits. I'll see what I can do to clarify that.
So by default you store your power in one of those locations? In that case, I'd like to repeat the Alternative Discharge question for Auxiliary Storage.

As for the whole "how many are planning to take" thing? I'm mainly just curious as to what the limits of the system are (for now, at least).

Ah. Well, I suppose there is no limit, though it doesn't give you additional points.
Again, I'll clarify that for next time

Well, there are only a couple of things I really want. I'd like to live a really long time without aging, I'd like to find true love, it'd be nice to be smarter, and I'd appreciate being able to live comfortably without working. I'm selfish enough to forego improving the world to get some of those things— up to a point; I wouldn't end civilization just to find true love, or something like that. But I'd definitely give up X-ray vision or magical power to make a substantial improvement in the lives of everyone else. I'm just one guy, after all.

How else do you anchor yourself toher?

Why would you need tentacles though?

Look if you don't know anything about lewd symbiote clothing just say so.

>clothing
Where was this mentioned?

not a faggot
foggot

That op doesn't forget, they steadfastly refuse to add them relevant infos because they're a dummy.

>Fisher
>"Hey, I HAD to eat that surfboard!"
>Translation: a double-dog-dare is srs business

Every time I read this, I wonder what she considers a prank, and why the police get involved. I picture her pretending to be a scary shark and faux-chasing children around the beach— I'd bet a lot of her pranks trade on her playing games with children in the role of "horrible shark monster," really— or ruining a game of beach volleyball by spiking the ball so hard it pops. And the police are sick of her, because they know that Fisher is basically a good egg, but have to investigate complaints about her anyway, and she's infuriatingly smug every goddamn time.

I'd still pick her, though. Those torpedo tits, man. And the mandatory cuddling.

Mh, well corncerning the Lust motivation, I'm not sure why it comes with a minimum one ally and one adversary clause. Wouldn't that make more sense for the Hero?

Choosing that, I think I'd rather be altogether unable to gain any points from adversaries and have tools cost more but get the regular amount of points from modifiers.

Sidekicks are not mentioned. Does their cost stay the same?

Anyway, the Reabsorption modifier seems like it can easily be exploited, i.e. I can just take my free modifier point without any intention to ever actually eat my own fluids.

So what you meant to say is that these "default" locations are not valid options because already in use?
I can't really think of any other parts that would work well for this though.
Couldn't they isntead be made to swell and increase in sensitivity?

One more question, with regard to the Phylactery modifier, is it willed or can the detachment happen mechanically, by accident?

Pretty much all the modifiers can be exploited.

Too bad this was never continued (I assume that's what the vast amount of empty space at the bottom was about).

Middle option here really ought to be Succubus/Incubus.

Artistic Enhancement, Alien Abduction, Bald Eagle.

>Cooperative Machines
>Sentience
>Gross Manipulation
>Regeneration
>Vow of Knowledge
You learn new things every day -- even if they're excessively trivial things. "I learned I left my phone over on that ledge." It's basically a free point.

Anyways, spend a lot of time raising AIs for a number of tasks. See about creating the perfect artificial Dungeon Master, maybe. Pray that the Super Regeneration doesn't give me Super Cancer. Maybe it can help with the whole "damaged cells from aging" thing.

If you have multiple storage places (via Auxiliary Storage), and also have Elastic Capacity, can you control the rates at which each storage place fills up (or even move around the stored fluids between the storage places)?

>Rosetta Tablets/Egyptian Eye/Medusa's Visage
Speak ALL the languages.

I'd be lucky if I got to be a hobo in Limbo.

>not being a succubus (male)

That's because I wanna be an incubus (male)

As much as I wouldn't want Hell...

>"Heaven has no taste."
>"Now-"
>"And not one single sushi restaurant."
>A look of pain crossed the angel's suddenly very serious face.

Can you clarify something; can we take multiple Secret Identities/Day Jobs?

>Faction
5th Auxiliary Legion
>Perk
Perfect Loyalty
>Monsters
Cryptfalcon
Siren
Hellhound
Myrmidon
Djinn
Salamander
Wolpertinger 2x
>Nemesis
Princess Okai Charnos

Sushi is awful though.

Transformation Sequence - one form has boosted powers but is a constant drain to keep active with the other form having weakened/suppressed powers.
Alter Ego - two forms with separate modifiers, powers, etc. and possibly motives.

Shapeshifting:
Gross manipulation
Regeneration
Permanency

Spirit Powers:
Gross manipulation
Improved telekinesis

Vows:
Silence
Honesty
Justice

>not incubus (female)

Lemme guess. You don't like raw fish?

When will you guys stop being retards(faggots)?

That's gay.

>doesn't like women
No user, you are the gay.

You mean woman (male)

There's no need to be a mad, it's just a meme (joke)