MTG

Gimmick / bad cards you want to build a deck around for fun.

Want to build a deck around cards like this bad boy that have the feeling of a true 1300 medieval army.

I've done that. Had an EDH deck full of very tame and vanilla W/G common humans with Sir Shandalar of Eberyn as commander. It was kinda pleasant to play, but was mostly good for nothing and just sat on the shelf and made me smile to imagine.

bump

I made a Chandra-tribal/theme deck.

My waifu...

Anything with cumulative upkeep.

Cumulative upkeep cards from Coldsnap are generally pretty good good if you pair them with Eon Hub or something similar. Generally though, they're trash

Mystic Remora and Glacial Chasm (in EDH) are both quite great even without counter shenanigans though.

Donating Phyrexian Etchings is hilarious, IMO

Hot potato edh.

Just pass around a bunch of bad stuff artifacts and such, which other people can unload onto other players, but discourage them from passing it to you somehow.

Just make the game chaos and watch.

I don't expect to win, just keep that chaos in the game for as long as possible. Maybe aim for a 2nd place and encourage the winning person to keep me around and use my chaos against the rest.

Sounds like the average Zedruu deck

No feet, bad card. Why call it a FOOT soldier?!?

My brother and I built a Zedruu deck just so he could have a reason to play Divine Intervention. While he has win-cons like Starfield of Nyx and Mirror Entity, he prefers the sheer salt from forcing a draw.

Haha, I can see why.

Wall of Shards + Tainted Remedy

I really want to make an ACTUAL voltron deck where I staple a bunch of vehicles onto each other and make one big one.

Banding. Do it.

I want to do an alms beast/false cure type of deck where they would lose life by untentional lifegain.

Don't forget about Kavu Predator.

Now i want to do this.

Did you use enchantments or other buffing stuff like Door of Destinies?

I don't think Kavu Predator works with Tainted Remedy since the Remedy replace the life gained by life lost so the opponent never actually gains life