This has been on my radar for a while now...

This has been on my radar for a while now. Is it actually decent as a lore overview or just another fanfic with Veeky Forums memes?

Yes

I hope you aren't interested in things that aren't the Imperium.

It's kind of like 1d4chan's version of 40k with memes, and has its own ongoing story anout the emperor getting things back up and running.

It's somewhere between poking fun at lore using characters, and being a pretty accurate, if campy portrayal of 40k.

Basically it's a good portrayal of the "fun" 40k we all have in our heads.

>just another fanfic with Veeky Forums memes

This, nothing but memes and retarded "jokes".

Read the actual books if you want lore.

> Warhammer books
> Not complete trash
Pick one

Sorry for triggering you by not sharing your humor.

A bit of both.

Its hard to get current [post-ward] 40k lore nowadays. Most lexicanum stuff is dated and even just getting a glance at newer stuff is tough without hunting down codex pdfs and novel summaries. I just had a feeling someone on jewtube had put up some tldr for views and Patron revenue.

>Its hard to get current [post-ward] 40k lore nowadays.
I wish this was the case, but I have Veeky Forums to remind me it exists every day, and I can't just live in the golden days with my friends forever because I can't escape 4chin's siren song.

>Its hard to get current [post-ward] 40k lore nowadays.

Just go to the mega and download it all, I have most up to date codices from there but if you just dont want to read then why be interested in the lore at all? It really isnt hard to pirate most shit.

Reddit-tier meme recycling you can only envision 14-year-olds enjoying.

It started out as poking fun at the ridiculousness of 40k lore (& it's contradictions over the editions), by summarizing it up and pointing out how stupid it all is. The later episodes turned into a fairly well written fanfic type thing.

It's mostly memes, but my taste is shit so I laugh anyway.

According to multiple passages in the Book of Judgement, you just broke 941 different laws within the span of those 12 words.

And what shall be his punishment?

7 day wholesome orifice treatment by fallus-servitors of Adeptus Mechanicus, then 3 day death senctence in phosphex baths and summary kick into the groin area.

Sorry we triggered you by actually having a sense of humor.

>read books on Veeky Forums
>suggesting to read the post ward shitstained books of 40k

Nigga are you dumb?

This is why Lexicanum and 1d4chan wiki exists, even if the later is full of memes, atleast they give explanations and quotes from it, instead of spending hours on a cringeworthy material.

Its mostly both, though alfabusa keeps researching more about 40k, more i see how there some things in 40k that are funny, even the old rogue trader til 2nd ed era when 40k was full on 80's memes and Judge Dredd/Heavy Metal Art

I love 40k and Fantasy lore.

We have the freedom of meme and make fun of it without being stupid, like most of gaming related jokes born from /v/, or some of the stupid and forced memes of Warcraft or D&D ones.