Character Art Thread: Requests Revisited

Post character art and make requests and fulfill the requests and be nice to each other and gain more character art

I'll request some Bard art on top of the random stuff I'll dump to get use started

Other urls found in this thread:

parantica.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cheers love, the Cavalry's here!

Does anybody has any demonic jesters?

does anyone have female jornalists from the 30s, 40s or 50s? thanks! i'm here to fulfill requests as well

closest thing I have

Anybody got some art of a fancy-looking rogue? I'm making a rogue who is also a lady-in-waiting but I haven't found anything that looks quite right.

I got a few that might work

These two are quite nice. Thanks, user.

This kinda looks like a jester doll thing

Anyone have pirates? I need some female pirates

That's a very nice picture.
I could crop it to make him look less like a combatant.

Anyone has any monks?

I am looking for well clothed male swashbucklers with rapier, some armor, cape and feathered cap.

I got some.

Looking for masked bards?

Young barbarian half elf? Has Unarmored defense.

I need paladins

Tiefling paladins

I could use some art for a older gentleman who is the leader of a desert tribe of nomads if anyone has anything like that.

I've got a few that might strike your fancy.

I hava few-

and that's about every (You) I can spare.

(wait I lied, one more)

this is just about perfect, could be a little older but this style is spot on thanks

Glad I could help. I'm running a desert campaign now and I've been saving every desert-themed character I could find for future use as NPCs.

Requesting 18th-19th century characters (soldiers, and adventurers ideally)

Anyone have one of a cloaked figure with a hood and visibly raggedy clothes? Race doesn't matter.

No instrument, but a Bard could be a master of many different types of entertainment.

Just posting some random stuff for the time being. Anyone have any steampunk/magitech Dwarves? Good pictures are unnecessarily hard to find.

Requesting sexy, athletic-looking Tiefling women

Save one, leave one.
Because I looked it up.
parantica.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

>Looking for masked bards?

I had a few Tieflings saved only to realize none of them fit your description. Thus, I second this request.

Requesting medium-heavy armored female paladins/battlemages/spellswords, knights and fighters welcome also.

Here you go.

I also have a request of this thread. I need pictures of young rich kid, around age 15-16

Thanks, but what time period for the rich kid? Male or female?

Male, anywear from early 1800s to 21st century. Has older fashion clothes sense since his father is your stereotypical Colonel Mustard/Modern Major General types. Comes from Not!England

Anyone got stuff for female artificers or some other type of "magical engineer"? Preferably nothing too steampunk-y.

Something like this but, uh...more human looking and with a less weird color palette.

And I'll post more ladyknights whilst I wait

I used this image and edited out the dog, if anyone would like the version I slapped together.

Requesting a current time era looking woman with markings on her face if possible. Anywhere is fine.
Human also.

I'm looking for summoner/overlord type characters, tons of minions or a few loyal teammates.

Hope I get my rich kid soon. I'm running out of ladyknights