She-Orc Thread?

She-Orc Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

petite-emi.deviantart.com/art/Alexi-Postermodel-178138558
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/16727562/
artstation.com/artwork/GENJW
scasblog.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll never understand how you people can develop a fetish for Orcs. They're all hideous to gaze upon with their horrendous underbite and overly pronounced fangs. I mean just look at that underbite. Who in their right mind would find that attractive.

Her jaw looks too weak for a full orc.

Have another.

>underbite
Braces

IT's simple, depending on the setting it's a large muscly green woman or a tiny muscly green woman.

Some men like women that can kick their ass. Green-skins or no.

Do realize that if you were to simply brace them back inside their mouthes, they'd either constantly pierce the flesh around their teeth, or just break them by biting down on them.

Camera angle

She looks like a novelty in some elf king's harem.

>capture orc woman
>comb hair, clip nails, bathe rigorously
>teach her to read and spoil her with the fruits of civilization, like soft silks and rare delicacies
>educate her on a multitude of subjects, including art, philosophy and etiquette
>show off at parties

>never pottytrain her

Nice wood elves, faggots.

Why does this elf have such long fangs?

>Every time she has to go to the bathroom, whatever customs her tribe taught her will be used with extreme efficiency.

>"Within the Kagan Xug clan of orcs, powerful members of the community may force lower ranking or rival clanmembers onto the ground before they defecate upon them as a show of dominance. When lady Naghig was brought into the human high courts, her trainers did not have the chance to correct this behavior before it was too late."

>"On the bright side, Lord Fernidant was already considered a 'shithead' by the court. So the incident was considered appropriate punishment."

I seriously wish people would stop posting that edit.

What is the original, then?

Dental plan!

petite-emi.deviantart.com/art/Alexi-Postermodel-178138558

What are you, some kind of fag?

Neat, though I personally don't see a problem with the edit, even if it's sub-par.

I would recommend the female orcs drawn by the artist of pic related, he made a miniseries of them. ...Too bad I can't find them ATM.

Yes, why do people feel attracted to feminine figures barely different from a human woman's but with a few minor cosmetic changes that serve to immediately make it apparent she isn't related to you and.make her look exotic

Why oh why are people turnd on by on these images of supermodels with green skin and slightly overstated dental features

Look buddy, humanity has been around for a while, and once upon a time we weren't all one people (many would argue we still aren't) but disparate tribes and sub races, like there are hundreds of different species of bird

The difference is at one point all the other different species of humans fell away and only left Homo Sapiens. You know why? It wasn't because we were better - oh no, early man was certainly smarter than say, the Neanderthal, but we were much less equipped to survive the harsh environment of ancient earth. It's not like we were driving around dune buggies while they squatted in caves, at one point we were on equal ground a d somehow we came out on top. Do you know how?

Fucking.

We out bred them. All of them. Every last goddamned subspecies of human fell before the relentless power of homo sapiens sapiens dick. We fucked them, they fucked us, we fucked each other, we reproduced faster and got better and smarter. With the power of our invasive dominant genes, we ejaculated our way to the top of the food chain. All of human civilization, all of human history, is built upon this one trueism. If it looks like it is, we will make it our sex object.

Through dick, unity.

I know a green elf when i seez one

I approve of this message.

Humanity, fuck yea! ...Also, humanity fucks you.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/16727562/ Origin of pic.

I need a female orc/half-orc bard, who is demure, fully clothed, and not slutty.

She plays the lute, for what it's worth.

If tolkien orcs are just elves that have been corrupted by despair and rape, does that mean if you tenderly love one enough it will turn back into a pretty elf?

That went from 'magical realm' to funny real fast.

>green human with bad dentistry thread

Fixed that for you OP.

Here's one with a violin

I can't believe Tolkien never explored this angle.

Here's one with bagpipes
It would have resolved his issues with the irredeemable nature of the orcs

Redeemed orcs just become elves.

This is actually supposed to be a half giant but I don't think you can tell without context

Don't make me write about Wh'orks again.

>Every fantasy race is a human but with X instead
Is there any room for joy in that shriveled organ you call your heart user?

Here's a cute rich burlew style one

That's a common definition of an orc.

Why, is the theoretical that female Orks are pic related and use pheremones to influence other races and increase their breeding pool and the reason orcs are so aggressive is constant exposure to their females has their testosterone jacked up?
I'm out of orcs so here's an elf you can. Photoshop green

Thank you, thank you. I will be here all night.

Also, my specialty is using my intricate understanding of fucked up fetishes to make crude jokes.

Though, slight disclaimer: Scat is not my personal fetish. Although golden showers are a solid 'maybe'.

And finally here's a titty elf you can Photoshop green

Pretty sure he's talking Warhammer Orks, which never really had females... They technically don't have males either, since they lack any and all binary reproductive organs.

"Female Orks" in Warhammer Fantasy is considered an inside joke. If you want to see how they really look like... Check Blood-Bowl's Ork Cheerleaders.

>is the theoretical that female Orks are pic related and use pheremones to influence other races and increase their breeding pool and the reason orcs are so aggressive is constant exposure to their females has their testosterone jacked up?

No, it was a 40K magical realm. A Heretek Magos-biologis dramatically re-engineered the Ork genome to make them more "compatible" with humans. Long story short, it ended up as a race of "female" Orks who would launch WUUUV raids on human worlds to capture men they (and their loli-gretchen) would then lavish with affection.

We all appreciate your honesty, user

Oh yeah I know all about Warhammer Orks

Actually, do/did WHFB orks work the same way as 40k Orks? I was never clear on that.

Pretty much. The difference being that 40k Orks got more techno-boyz programmed in. Meaning that their looting of junk can result in them hotwiring some neat guns if there are enough orks around to fuel the WAAAGH!.

Seemingly this 'basic understanding of how to fix stuff' every boy has. Though they usually just whack their jammed gun until it starts shooting again.

Other than that? Exactly the same gitz.

Honest is my middle name.

Maximilian fuck-lotz-of honest bitchiz.

I used to experience joy, but I found that the smug satisfaction of knowing that my tastes (in which nothing meets my standards) are superior to every else's to be far better.

Also I'm just teasing.

Touché.

Legitimate question:

Did Tolkien or his kid ever canonically establish how Middle-Earth Orcs and Goblins reproduce? Are there even females, or are they grown in the mud?

imma dump my folder. Expect a bit of overlap with the current Cute thread

Tolkien orcs doesn't reproduce, they are made from elves and bad mojo.

Eating dinner. Will dump the rest afterwards.

I'm seeing a whole lot of female half-orcs in this thread.

Here's two female orcs.

back

Sauce is Bayard Wu

artstation.com/artwork/GENJW

>Glorify humanity!
>But VIOLENTLY OPPRESS glorification of the human form that aren't 100% true because human creativity and desire is inhuman!

I for one welcome our new sexually attractive orcish overlords

WHO IS THE ARTIST OF THIS? I can't find him anywhere

Okay, this one's probably a green elf or half-orc or whatever. Either way, don't discriminate between greenskins

no clue

Ya'll need more orc and less elf

1. orcs are elves
2. don't descriminate between greenskins
3. don't look a gift horse in the mouth
4. fuck you

>fuck you
no u

good, now that we got that out of our systems, I think we've settled our differences

And that's the end of my folder. I really need to get more.
Luckily, this thread exists!

Does that elf have a skin condition?

That orc looks like that 'cause she's from a setting with unfair beauty standards against beautiful orc queens.

It's all part of the Mage Supremacist Fantasy Elfocracy that's keeping orcs down!

Thank you based user.

I did not feel like looking up the guy myself.

Have this picture of something that is under no circumstance an orc. But do use it next time you wish to thank a based user.

Are there any good femork minis?

This welp's hardly an adult...

...Still going to fuck it, but just stating the facts.

These are mighty fine.

Meant not

scasblog.tumblr.com/

nina orc tags

scasblog.tumblr.com/

I had to dig through way too much bara orc fucking to find that.

You guys are fucking bros.

Thank you user. You're both gentlemen and scholars, or whatever the equivalent complement for an orc is.

No they didn't. They never even confirmed a creation story, just tossed out a bunch and said fuck it. Tolkien mentioned he was disappointed he never got a chance to elaborate on them

Stop posting that shitty Photoshop.