WTF?!

This numale pedofag bork bork bork game success? How?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1192053011/tales-from-the-loop-roleplaying-in-the-80s-that-ne
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% because of the success of Stranger Things.

>numale

What does that even mean anymore?

Because every time someone has fun that you don't like an angel gets a pair of wings and someone gets dubs.

And your post is so poorly worded that I almost thought I was back in the Caveman Veeky Forums thread.

This.

The release timing was perfect.

The same thing that "cuck" and "entitled" mean now.

Absofuckinglutely nothing.

Oh yeah, I was hoping to pirate and buy that sucker once it was out.

Am I the only one to notice they didn't release anything yet? And OP is an idiot.

That's just what an entitled numale cuck would say!

What is this? Can someone give me the quick sauce about this?

>And your post is so poorly worded that I almost thought I was back in the Caveman Veeky Forums thread.

Thog agree. Me bet Original Painter is Berry Picker living in Parent's section of cave.

80s Kid Nostalgia: The Game.

Not true. Backers already have full book.

Redditors

Let me google that for you.
kickstarter.com/projects/1192053011/tales-from-the-loop-roleplaying-in-the-80s-that-ne

Is that motherfucking Simon Skalarhag art I see?

>Step into the alternate '80s universe created by scifi artist Simon Stålenhag in this retro RPG, in the vein of ET and Stranger Things.

At least he's honest that all it is is capitalizing on a fad.

I'm interested. Thought of creating a Turbo Kid inspired world myself...

Is there anything other than "Herp, derp, it's Stranger Things but robots and Sci-Fi"?

Something tells me; no

We literally had this thread a month ago with the exact same question, right down the numale garbage. Here's your (you), now fuck off.

I've looked at a copy of the rules, and I don't understand why it would be enjoyable. Even in the age of pseudolarping RPG'S that use fancy words like "cooperative storytelling," this game looks even worse. You can't die, there's absolutely zero risk involved in any action. I don't even see the point of playing, you can't even pretend that it's a game like post 2nd edition DnD, I can't imagine any other session that isn't just going to be 80s wank or retro nerd larping. I don't get any of these modern narrative RPG's.

share plz

Except they clearly have meaning, they may have been diluted and changed but they still have meaning.
A nu male is a feminine hipster.

You just gotta be that guy, huh?

Outside of Veeky Forums? Maybe. But inside of Veeky Forums we use insults and words like Faggot and Retard so much, and across so many instances and situations that it ceases to really have any sort of impact or meaning when posted here.

This:
>But inside of Veeky Forums we use insults and words like Faggot and Retard so much, and across so many instances and situations that it ceases to really have any sort of impact or meaning when posted here.

And the fact you couldn't pick up on the fact people were making jokes about it makes me wonder about your cognitive capabilities.

>Thog agree. Me bet Original Painter is Berry Picker living in Parent's section of cave.
Well said, Thog.

And I'd like to add that "Berry Picker" is a finer insult than "entitled" "numale" or "cuck".

Welcome, newfriend!

I refuse to believe that's an undoctored screen shot.
Somehow the idea that you took the time to do a decent Photoshop job before posting is both more believable and impressive.

It would have been really cool to see an investigation and atmospheric horror focused OSR game, and this type of thing would have been perfect for that. Use design rules from the time period that you're blatantly cashing in on. Take advantage of Stranger Things's popularity giving the greater populace a decent sense of what the stats and such of D&D are. But nah, they had to go full "cooperative story" bullshit, and one without even an danger present, which is the whole goddamn point of having spooky kids investigating spooky shit. Yeah, let's take the game supposedly about impressionable and inexperienced young people getting in way over their head, and let's remove all risk from it.

>It would have been really cool to see an investigation and atmospheric horror focused OSR game, and this type of thing would have been perfect for that. Use design rules from the time period that you're blatantly cashing in on. Take advantage of Stranger Things's popularity giving the greater populace a decent sense of what the stats and such of D&D are.
But that's not what's popular with faggot faddist redditors. This game is designed entirely around cashing in on current fads, mainly "Stranger Things," "retro scifi art," and "storygames."

>I refuse to believe that's an undoctored screen shot.
Quite sensible of you.

>Somehow the idea that you took the time to do a decent Photoshop job before posting is both more believable and impressive.
I aim to please.

I think you overestimate how much Redditors care about design philosophies. Most I've encountered pretty much are into anything thrown in front of them, long as they don't need to memorize rules or anything. OSR stuff is pretty rules light, and Zak S. stuff has shown that OSR is totally compatible with arty bullshit.

>long as they don't need to memorize rules or anything
That's what storygames are all about.

>pedofag
Why is this a negative?

How is it pedofag anyway? Or numale for that matter? Is op the fag lord just throwing words around without thinking that they mean something?

OP is always a fag, dear.

But why is pedofag a bad thing?

Can someone sum up what the game is about for me?

You're wrong.
When someone says nu male they have a very clear picture of what that is.
When someone spergs out and calls you a numale they're imagining you as a skinny effeminate male holding a mug with two hands.

You may be confused because the nu preface was used to describe literally anything a while back.

I know that you clock cock, what I am asking is how is the game pedofag and numale.

Calling someone retarded means you're saying they're stupid.
Faggot depends but in some situations it has clear meaning even if it has very little to do with the dictionary definition.

>numale pedofag bork bork bork
Look man, I know Global Rule 3 is hard but can you please turn this into actual english for me?

Idk what the game is about but it looks like some indie hipster sort of shit from the op at least aesthetically which is where numale comes from.
Pedo because you play as children, obvious hyperbole.

So you don't know and you smell.

Did ctr or jidf or shariablue or someone shilling /pol/ accidentally unleash their bot on Veeky Forums?

I'm just trying to help you understand his likely reasoning senpai.

>Pedo because you play as children, obvious hyperbole.
Yeah sure whatever, but why is that a bad thing? Why can't we fuck kids even in fantasy? It's silly.

>Veeky Forums doesn't know what numales are yet

Ok, but you still need a bath.

Veeky Forums does not gargle hairy man butts, that is something /pol/ does.

I'll try
>This thing I don't like, and have probably never read, is doing well
>i need a whaaambulance

Wait, are you suggesting that Harry Potter was a numale?

I see, now that I can arrange
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A