This is a reminder to wax your dice

This is a reminder to wax your dice

Please don't do this.

>Waxing your dice
>Not using small batch, fair trade, artisan polyhedron oils on your manual numerical randomizers.

I bet you play D20.

>waxing your dice
>not poly-dipping them and sanding with 600 grain to a perfect sheen
>2017
This board really is full of faggots.

I just rub them against my face-grease.

Cheeto salt ensures suitable distribution of randomness.

>not weighting your dice

>wax your dice

I dunno man I saw some drama at PF Society about doping your d20 with face grease and no I didn't

* dick

>needing to wax your dice
>not having dice worn to a mirror polish finish from eons of grasping and rolling

Foolish mortals.

>he doesn't sanctify his dice with holy water and myrrh.

Wouldn't residual wax make the dice unbalanced and prone to landing on certain numbers?

>residual wax

The wax is distributed evenly and kept on the dice.

>not having your nano measured random number generating device properly lubricated or hardened to an exact standard with virgin blood and bird spittle

>not swallowing your dice and passing them to attune your dice to you.

But was deforms easily so even an atomically perfect distribution will immediately skew after it hits the table one time.

But that shouldn't happen if you roll them in your silk lined, whalebone dicebox. When was the last time you had it burnished with orphan tears and the virgin hair requilted?

I laughed way to hard for this

>consume and enter the Random

>using physical polyhedrals as randomizers
>not blessing your computation device by anointing it with melted D100's before using it to monitor atmospheric static and produce truly randomized results, attuning yourself completely to the RNGods
Disgusting filth.

>not drawing sanctified Pythagorean equation wafers from thrice blessed cylix

barbarians

>not spitshining your mammoth ivory dice at the table to discourage anyone who'd try to steal them

Oh, wait, you plebs use plastic, don't you?

>not using your metal dice as a weapon and have them naturally anointed with the blood of your enemies

weaklings

>Not using your original ancient Roman dice tower, blessed by Fortuna, to roll your Egyptian d20

Get a load of these fags.

>Fortuna
>Not based Discordia
Get a load of Mr. Goody-goody over here...

>not having a supply of precision dice
>not throwing a die away after a single roll to ensure the most random distribution

Why would you want it random when you can use the comulative skill that you have gotten from rolling dice so much to your advantage?

What benefits does waxing dice give?

Everyone can tell, OP.

Skews the balance and increases friction on one side.

It dulls the sharp sounds of dice clacking onto the table.

Could smegma be a viable alternative?