Dice Thread

Post your collection

Mine are a bunch of random shit in bags, I ain't taking all that out for a photo op.

I don't have a good picture, but I just bought a new Chessex Pound o'dice today. Got some shitty flat coloured d20s which kinda suck, but also got some really awesome shiny blue d100 style d10s, which is really nice.

I have 4 10-piece sets of Koplow dice. They're great.

I was literally autistic enough to excel spreadsheet out like 500 rolls a piece to statistically prove they were fair.

i am still using 1 complet of dice i bought 15 year ago and never lost one ! HA

Under the green tray, next to the d8 with arrows what are those d6 with symbols?

GameScience dice are in the crystal jail because they're generally unpleasant to roll. That and I'm pretty sure they're cursed.

Holy fucking shit is that a Dragon Dice terrain die?

I remember that game from back in the day.

Shh... you'll trigger the dice autist who pretends he has a group, and makes them use his own personal sets of GS Dice.

Got these for 50ยข at a garage sale. Use them for MTG.

Deal with it.

>I was literally autistic enough to excel spreadsheet out like 500 rolls a piece to statistically prove they were fair.
>500
Your autism is weak.

Respect man. Those are Found dice, and are more significant for you having rescued them than new ones you bought.

those are Warhammer Storm of Magic dice.

they suck

It's Game Science or go fuck your mother.

Nope. Chessex, straight from the dice barrel at the FLGS, and buying the first one that rolled a nat 20 because that has to be lucky, right?

Then I take it home and keep it with me for the next 72 hours, to bond with it, even keeping it under my pillow.

Finally I wash it in distilled spring water before drying and chalking it, then placing it with the rest in my dice bag.

Look mother fucker there's nothing wrong with that or asking for $1 rental fee

What do you guys use for d2?

flip a coin

Coin.

It's late, so I won't post my collection right now. I'll post it up tomorrow sometime if the thread is alive and will focus on the interesting material dice (like the lava dice or brass dice) and the dice with cool stories (like my bone dice from Florida).

Chessex Earth

Why are dice so expensive?

Roll literally anything.

You
I like you

>2016+1
>not having a tablet everyone uses for dice rolls
Stops fudging, dice can't fall off the table and is easily read
Why aren't you using a tablet anons?

Because idiots will buy them

Besides they kinda look like actual old times bone dice and if they are then they're more valuable (not much though) than plastic dice.

Power, price, probability of true randomness.

Don't think I've seen this low quality bait for a while. Seriously, please put some effort to your trolling next time.

These are my dice, there are many others like them, but these ones are mine. I am the GM, my dice are for clarity and distinction, function over form.

You can get a TRNG out of a tablet, though.

Exactly how? I don't tablets have hardware for that.

Tablets have wireless networking. There are people who put a constant stream of TRNG onto the 'net from their TRNG machines. There are even apps for it.

>dice
>true random
Don't troll harder than the troll mate

>tfw every time i order something from amazon i either buy a chessex/wiz pound or chessex single sets with the rest of the order

i have a problem. ive become a dragon only with dice instead of valuables

It's a little out of date, got a handful of new sets since I took this.

Rolling dice is "fun". The act of rolling a grey/smokey die when my paladin swings his longsword makes me feel much more immersed in the action and responsible for the outcome. I know it sounds autistic, because it is, but it adds a bit of energy and motion. Pressing a button on a tablet just feels so sterile.