Post your boys

Post your boys

The cards that nobody else really cares about, the cards that aren't really even that good, but the cards that you still love and make room for in any deck you can.

Opal Archangel

It's nice to have a second Sylvan Libary in your EDH deck. I'm always surprised that many people don't know about this card.

I'm currently using this in a standard deck because I need draw, but it also gets me right in the feels because people forget Red represents all emotional release, not just anger.

He's a dumb beater with cycling, but he's my dumb beater with cycling.

God I have a special hate for this card back in the day when a specific twat with reading comprehension issues thought "unless you have this card both effects happen"

I had to print out a explanation and shove it in his face as well since no one else would call him out on that garbage.

>Cool art from a sweet artist?
Check
>Strong abilities?
Check
>Best color combo?
Chickety-Check
>Best race?
You better Check 'em brother!
10/10 would cast again

will you sjw fucks stop pretending to like magic ironically already

you don't play traditional games, you never have, you never will, you just want to come into our space, and we will not let you in

how is it sjw related ? Because it's two women on the picture ?

Could be two sisters, there is nothing to be mad about here

It's a mother and daughter?

I'm Rannet user, but I thought they were suppose to be mother and daughter? I don't really keep up with the new sets, because I'm a disgusting autistic hipster that prefers the older sets.

It's a mother and daughter, he's just an idiot on the internet.

>prefers the older sets
>favorite card is from Shards

"Anything newer than Ice Age is shit" or you're not a true oldfag.

Every sane person likes the older sets more, user. The autists are the ones who still play standard and but into the top decks but never shut up about how it's shit.

I trust you on this one, I'm quit ignorant about mtg lore

I never said I was a true oldfag, just that I prefer the older sets. Fuck planeswalkers though, they just ruin shit.

its my favorite color combo and is a beater but its my tribe.

that is chandra's mom Pia

He's not very useful anymore, but he's still my bro and he gets me.out of a lot of jams.

I kid though, because anything that helps to get out of jams is a good card

What.

They brought back Chandra's mom?

That is some real bullshit.

I knew Magic lore was shit, but this... this... are Wizards even trying anymore?

>anything that helps to get out of jams is a good card
You've never played before, have you?

Yugioh? No, never played it. It's a bad card?

well she never did die just her dad did rip dad nalarr, actually read the aether revolt its not bad lore not great but not bad

You would rather have each character be an orphan with a ''dark and mysterious past''?

Are you me

It doesn't give you advantage, its effect targets, its dead on the first turn if you have no cards in grave, it's limited so lucking into drawing it when you actually need it is highly unlikely.
It's good in the 1/1000 games when you actually need it and just so happen to draw it, but other than that it's worthless.

I still run him because he looks cool though

you mean I'm not alone?

I think you're being a little too harsh on Soldy here.

Though he definitely is not in a good position in the current meta, with monster removal and monster negation so prevalent and strong.

Doesn't get killed by D-Barrier though, so that's something.

Ahhhh, I see. At least if you're having fun and you like him, it's all good to me.

in every green deck, every time

You seem to be under the impression that there's a game to play outside the meta. You are mistaken, in ygo it's play meta or don't play.

Would at least beat the feel-good Steven Universe "we always save the day!" hugbox bullshit Magic lore has going right now

I'm not an EDH guy, but if I was, I'd build my deck around pic related.

Well yes he's not good in the meta, but he's still a strong card in a vacuum. I could see a situation where he comes back, though admittedly that'd require a lot of changes to the current set of cards available.

Here's custom my friend made me for my commander deck. The deck mostly uses snow-covered mountains for lands.

He was the cover boy for one of those starter decks that came with a tutorial CD. He quickly cemented my love for big stompy creatures that are hard to stop and hard to kill. And my love for buffing up said creatures with auras and the like.

I was pretty pumped when I heard they were going to make a whole race of him and pretty bummed when they had none of his traits and were just boring shitty rhino men. That was probably when I first started to realize the Jacetice League era was not going to be for me.

As a Viashino fan currently building a tribal deck I fucking hate the Ravnica and Alara Viashino. They're just big goblins, chaotic bloodthirsty retards with none of the smarts or savvy or civilization Dominaria's Viashino have. The Alara ones don't even look like Viashino, they're fucking crocodiles.

Fuck you: the card

I don't play Magic anymore, but I love this card and tried to work at least one into any casual decks I played that had walls in them.

Following on this, not to shit on your favorite or anything. It just chafes me as a lorefag to see Red races all reduced to "hurr durr we like smashing things" with only Red humans being allowed to be competent or vaguely civilized.

That and book burning, my roommate still insists it was originally that but Wizards changed it because people whined.

Use this card in a wall deck as an alternative win condition(combined with Doran). Primary way I won was Biorhythm+Hurricane using overgrown battlement ramp.

Lotta fun in the casual group play I used to do a lot.

Only her dad died bro.