ITT: We build the most Magical Realm setting ever, one post at a time

ITT: We build the most Magical Realm setting ever, one post at a time.

Other urls found in this thread:

i12.beon.ru/32/31/1473132/41/51580241/x_ac177356.jpeg
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/8265635
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/8268651
youtube.com/watch?v=8QJaQCA2rtw
tlwiki.org/?title=Zettai_Reido_RPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP fucks off and never returnss, and this thread deletes itself.

You're no fun.

I'm not sure I want to.

I'd tell you to go look up the "lounge of mermaid tears" but it was so bad that the archives all deleted it...

I'd say use that as a basis if you want both magical realm AND grimdark...

Catfolk.

Though I'm not sure what kind is more magical.

domestic, collars included

Google returns nothing relevant. Can anyone tell me more?

Impossible to do in a vacuum. 'Magical realm' is entirely relative to the tastes and preferences of the group.

Tell us more.

Also for The men have vaginas and the women have dicks. No one brings up anything more about that.

there was a few threads a while ago about this picture
i12.beon.ru/32/31/1473132/41/51580241/x_ac177356.jpeg

and others in the series featuring the mini mermaids being turned into sushi...alive, while their friends watch from a tank that goes all throughout the restaurant

vore fetishists did some awful things in those threads, then there was discussion of demons extracting pain essence from them...

ah, found some notes from that thread.

>also: mini-mermaids would be fukken awesome to have in a large aquarium.

>Have your BBEG be the owner of an exclusive restraunt that only serves mini mermaids. And have the tanks over each table to they can watch the customers eat their family members. The BBEG feeds off of their emotions.

>A Demon which feeds on Despair, Fear and Gluttony
>It's perfect

This D&D idea was conceived in a previous thread from a combination of pic related and some creative brainstorming. Lets see if we can refine it a bit.

The Lounge of Mermaid Tears - a popular tourist attraction and *the* social watering hole for dignitaries visiting the city; that specializes in only one dish, slow-boiled mini-mermaid. Moreso, the restraunt's main attraction are the large aquariums built into the walls inside each booth. From these prisons of glass swim the mini-mermaids; who if not picked for the nightly meal are forced to watch as the diners feast on their kin.

One would assume the novelty of the restraunt would not be enough to keep it aloft, as most buyers would be nauseated at the thought of eating a mostly humanoid being. But just as the owner pulls in a king's ransom every evening, so does he grease the hands of local officials and tax collectors who give him a seal of approval after the fact. The proprietor, a well-manicured, charismatic, silver-tongued glutton, is always found in his reserved balcony seat overlooking his customers and chatting up the wives of visiting nobles as his all-female staff entertain their husbands in the private booths.

But the truely horrifying secret this building holds is that the owner and his staff are demons in human disguise who are being shielded by detection or reprimandation by the greedy local lords. As the diners feed on the mermaids the demons too feed - specifically on the terror and sadness it brings the mermaids to watch their friends and family be devoured one by one.

And the mini-mermaids? Well they just swim in their tanks, salted by their own tears and the tears of the victims before them, and await their turn in the cookpot.

"Enjoy your meal, good sirs! Take your time. Savor every last bite..."

>this is all I have saved from the threads

Just try to jam as many fetishes as possible into the setting. That way, it's everyone's Magical Realm!

That's not too fun though

>a while ago
I'm looking at the archives and the first threads I can find about the subject are from 7 years ago

nah, he has a point.

magical realm NEEDS to have unwilling participants. but we CAN play the averages and guestimate the thresholds of tolerance for an average player.

it can be.
especially if I can pull an idea out of the resulting mishmash and use it myself either to win "weirdest idea" contests at my local fetish meets or to work it into a milder form for use in a game

that lines up, my notepad documents claim to have been made in 2010

and I thought the archives deleted that when they purged the "Roll and Tell" smut threads

Seems to be in desuarchive just fine. Maybe it was restored after the fact

I think this is the original

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/8265635

Then this is where the overly detailed description comes from
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/8268651

This is why I'm glad those shitty generals were purged from this bored.

>win "weirdest idea" contests at my local fetish meets
This might help you there

What general?
That looks to be a one off thread

neat.
...man, I have been using this intentional misspelling for a long time...

meh, the butter golem lost out to "thunder-cunt" who broke a mans nose with her vagina and "mister flexible" who can suck his own cock to completion

it was 2 or 3 threads.

>it was 2 or 3 threads.
That's not a general

>Corruption of Champions
Done

jesus fuck Veeky Forums.

I'm going to read Calvin and Hobbes now.

I'm talking about the "erpg/smut/magical realm" general that some idiots kept making and keep on trying to make here.

It goes through different names, and sometimes tries to pass off as not being a general, but it's basically just a small group of /d/-fags that still haven't seemed to have figured out that this isn't the right place for their awful smut.

>"thunder-cunt" who broke a mans nose with her vagina and "mister flexible" who can suck his own cock to completion
Pfft. Boring as shit.

...I think I've been on the internet too long.

>Implying it's the same group everytime
You keep telling yourself that, Veeky Forums has a long history of magical shit and I doubt everyone will leave just cause it upsets you

>stop liking things I don't like
Are you sure it's not YOU who is in the wrong place?

It's not about them leaving. I also like smut and erotic topics on occasion.

It's about them recognizing where to post, and to learn some degree of moderation so that they stop trying to bring their fetishes into every single face of their lives. They've ruined it for the rest of us, because now we can't even joke about anything sexual without one of them taking it seriously and running it into the ground.

Centaurs in diapers

Just do what old Veeky Forums did, ignore them and talk around them, maybe picking up ideas if they have any good ones
It helps prevent a feedback loop where the thread becomes ONLY about fetishshit and allow the conversation to meander around from topic to topic which is where Veeky Forums has it's best ideas

I'm actually rather sad Veeky Forums's current response to a fetish post is to either abandon thread or shitpost, at best it kills the thread at worst it encourages further shitposting, true ignoring them doesn't always work but it can keep an interesting topic alive (and semi-ontopic) and is more likely to end up with gold than letting it become just another shitpost thread

I propose system of magical diapers that (when worn) grant powers to the wearer.

Example:
Diapers of Cloudkill
>Wearing these rancid diapers will allow one to release deadly gas towards their enemies. Wearer will be immune to it's effects.

Sexuality, being a primal, chaotic force, is tightly controlled in this lawful realm. The state appoints partners, not only to see to the basic needs of its subjects but to reward accomplishment and suck up to foreign dignitaries. This, being just a form of paying taxes trough labour, is very different from slavery, and any such allegations are punished as slander by the local paladin's guild. Who, being lawful good knights, tend to accomplish a lot of rewardable things, BTW.

That isn't a new idea
If I wasn't so lazy I will look up the flist account that I saw had over a 100 of those

I think the issue is when people make threads like this one, which just sort of lets these fetishposters fester together and we end up with stuff like
Though, I'm hoping quite hard that it's being done for the sake of humor, though that's a very weak hope at this point.

The idea is actually older than the internet, but still fits to setting.

Also there should be Super Panties (less powerful than diapers) which can be worn on head too for that extra equipment slot.

>which just sort of lets these fetishposters fester together and we end up with stuff like
Eh, like I said, ignore or talk around them
Take it as a serious challenge or just let them quarantine themselves

>Though, I'm hoping quite hard that it's being done for the sake of humor, though that's a very weak hope at this point.
I'm thinking it's humor at least, if it was serious there'd be more of a drive behind it I think, (if you get what I mean), it feels more sarcastic than honest to me

I can assure you that I'm not serious if it makes you feel better. My magical ream is stupid juvenile toilet humor anyway.

Why would I want to ignore them? I find premise of this thread pretty interesting. I'd honestly want to see how it would look like if Veeky Forums collectively designed fetish setting.

> I'd honestly want to see how it would look like if Veeky Forums collectively designed fetish setting.

Why.
It sounds like a really long, unfunny joke.

I'd prefer to see Veeky Forums make a setting where they shove as many fetishes in as possible WITHOUT letting it become a fetish setting
It can be called the magical realm

Why.
It sounds like a really long, unfunny joke.

Because horrible, long and unfunny jokes are my fetish.

In all honesty it probably would be, the idea of it amuses me though, I could see it working if ONE person was in control and was very good at world building, but a cooperative setting like that would probably be a train wreak

A fun train wreck.

Lets do it anyway. Are we seriously going to lose to a bunch of /d/eviants? I say we could easily beat them in their game. Just look at that Mermaid shit. It was pretty impressive even for jaded old pervert like me.

Anyone but me remember those vajazzled dragon/dwarf hybrids?

it's not so bad, and it could potentially be worse...

man, you get points deducted unless you've ACTUALLY DONE/TRIED the thing.

>I think I've been on the internet too long.
no such thing

/d/ has a critical level of kinky/nasty/wierd below which your threads get laughed off the board...or at least it seemed like that last time I gave it the critical eyeball.

Veeky Forums has an upper threshhold of tolerance but it doesn't have a LOWER one. and I think that is why those people come here and make those threads.

he is technically right for the most part.

>which just sort of lets these fetishposters fester together
at least we're not festering ALL OVER Veeky Forums

better than me, I GM and my friends know I do the BDSM fetish thing, so any time there is anything even remotely hinting a any of the following at the table the game breaks down and I am accused of magical realming.
>slavery
hostage taking
>obscure lore(sexual content assumed)
anytime rope or chain is used in an interesting way
>rape victims
strong female characters(this is not sarcasm)
>mind control
anything described as "seedy" or "disreputable"
>anything that utilizes pain as a magical component
any reference to a dungeon of any particular type
>etc. etc. etc.

>unfunny joke.
subjective
might be worth a chuckle and a cringe

perhaps they call it Gor

>Gor
Gor is just shitty maledom though

Go away, Virt.

wouldn't actually know, just heard that it was a really cheesy setting...

who?

Everything Trying To Kill You, except instead of Everything Trying To Kill You, it's Everything Trying To Rape You

>wouldn't actually know, just heard that it was a really cheesy setting...
It's literally just hardcore maledom, I actively avoid it and I was able to pick that up

so it isn't cheesy it's just boring.

like if the Monster-Girls really existed and all the entries were literal...

All elves are female

Especially the males

That's not a magical realm, that's every fantasy setting with elves ever.

what picture was this?

(S)cat People

In the far reaches of jungles of [Insert setting or continent name] there lives a strange tribal race. Originally discovered by great explorer [insert funny name] who was deeply shocked by their strange customs. Whole culture of these tribes is based around their feces. They eat their feces, they build their dwellings from them, fight by flinging their feces and even use their feces as a form of clothing. Curiously their excrement is very different from feces of other known races. It seems to have magical properties and can be even forged into weapons and armor according to the Scatological Society of [insert nation with high science]. However, there hasn't been many efforts to study Scat People and their magical "product" due to fact that few people can stand the smell.

Average individual of Scat People is otherwise indistinguishable [relevant human race name goes here], but can be identified by having ears and tail which are similar to average domestic cat. Of course they can be also easily identified by pungent smell which is a result of their strange customs.

There are rumors that Scat People were originally made by the [name of ancient precursors goes here] to be their slaves and this is why their excerement has strange powers beyond our understanding.

But that's boring. Elves should be futas with default female reproductive organs, but ability to grow male parts when needed.

a netted catch of variably mutilated miniature mermaids

other pictures included the scale removal and cooking processes as performed on LIVE mini-mermaids.

I know that posting the pic itself would gt me a ban

Everything is furry inflated berry-style with shitting dick nipples, wearing diapers, has tentacles, and a huge dick.

I never said they weren't futa. I just said they were female.

The dominant human culture in this setting is basically just the BDSM scene with magic

But not everyone can afford diapers because they're expensive magical items. Some have to shit on designated shitting streets or worse.

But they don't have concept of gender in their culture because they're all hermaphrodites. Of course to a human observer they would appear female.

>Ancient race uplifting other races to serve their hedonistic fantasies, uplift a species of lion and up their smut factor up to 11

>Prides consist of one male, his sons, and multiple females. Birth rate of males is extremely low so the few males that exist are jealously guarded

>Males are in heat 24/7 while females go into heat twice a year. To keep males from wandering off and getting killed, females raid other races to take their women to keep the males satisfied.

>Males are very potent, so it doesn't matter how different the species is, males will still knock women up.

>If there are no women, females will kidnap men and subject them to transforming agents until they appear like women. As long as they look feminine and have a hole to penetrate, the males don't mind anyway.

>These are the setting's orcs

How's this?

Pretty good I'd say. Maybe those Ancients could be the same race who made Scat People? Still, might need bit more fetishes there though. Also, wondering where they get those transforming agents and what those are.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QJaQCA2rtw
Been done.

>Maybe those Ancients could be the same race who made Scat People?
I would say so. Like before all the races in the world today, there existed the ancient Precursors. They had reached a level of opulence so high that days were spent trying to find the ultimate sense of pleasure, seeking strange and sometimes dark methods of entertaining themselves.

So essentially thanks to them every race is built around one or more fetishes

>Also, wondering where they get those transforming agents and what those are.

Again ancient precursor. To help them out, their ancestors were taught secrets to transform others for the Precursor's amusement. The rapeLions don't know how the mixture works or why, they just know if they follow the directions, it'll work.

Man, that was some dank shit there. I had forgotten about Jenkem, but it would definitely make good lore for Scat People.

Still, (S)cat People are supposed to be cute catgirls and catboys despite being disgusting shit fetishists. I just fucked up and forgot to mention that they stay permaloli/shota and have lifespan of about 20 years.

replace combat with sex

/thread

But combat can be a fetish too, so taking it out wouldn't be good idea. Instead a better idea would be to mix combat with sex. For example there could be a martial art called Rape Fu that is based around inducing forced orgasms (which can kill if needed) on your enemies by raping them hard with intricate rape techniques.

>mix combat and sex
kinda what i meant

The Order of Golden Shower is a highly secretive order within who practice Uromancy, a form of magic that is based on manipulating powers of urine. Those who practice Uromancy are popularly known as Peezards and are feared spellcasters capable of incerible feats. Most powerful form Uromancy is known to be Golden Shower, a forbidden spell in which many Peezards combine their bladders and produce a storm of yellow blizzard that can level cities.

There are also rumors of rogue Peezards not belonging to the Order such as "Great Urolich" who is said to inhabit his mystical "pee forest", but the Order of Golden Shower assures public that these rumors have no basis in reality.

Literally Corruption of Champions

All male elves are traps

>but they are so trappy, that even women cant tell the difference, and most men either, until the pants come off.

Please post source of comic or the rest of the comic please?

Had potential, too bad its a furry game set in modern times except people use spears instead of guns.

Stop trying to recreate the rape factory.

buttsmithy

Please post this here, it could be relevant to the setting.

I think we need mimics that masquerade as toilets.
Their leader Mary Sue is known to be extremely beautiful, intelligent, immortal, invulnerable and so on. Although rumors say that zie doesn't even exist and is just a power fantasy invented by Snowflake Elves to scare their neighbors.

Shit, I fucked up there, but hey aside toilet mimics you can also have shitty elf lore I discarded. Though it doesn't feature much of the fetish parts. Those were supposed to be magical realm of tumblr.

>Diapers of Cloudkill
So just normal baby diapers when used?

More like (several weeks old) baby diapers from dumpster and microwaved in order to imbue them with unholy powers.

... What the fuck website even is that?

To be honest I have no idea, but it looks like It's some furry diaper fetishist forum. I just found that picture long ago when searching stuff about Pamperchu after a friend mentioned him being really cringy, weird and funny.

what the fuck

>low elven birth rate explained

I hope this setting is modular.... I'd rather excise anything to do with bodily waste

One man's trash, another man's sexual fantasy.

I don't think not supposed to actually play this setting, but sure it's easy to remove fetishes you don't like since you can just remove those races/factions that represent them.

>It's an entirely new TTRPG called Magical Realm
>The main setting and the core rulebooks associated with it are referred to as "Vanilla"
>There are optional supplementary books that add certain rules, like "The Order of the Golden Shower" or "Master of Disguise"
>There are also à la carte books where you can cherrypick from a wide range of optional rules such as "Tome of Binding" whch has various rules from BDSM ranging from fluffy handcuffs to downright torture
>Finally there are books that completely overhaul how the setting works like "Fagtown" or "The World of Reversed Gender Roles"
>These books are highly divisive, as some people refuse to play certain supplements, and others only play if certain supplements are allowed
>There's also an extremely limited edition supplementary rulebook, of which only 100 copies were printed before they were pulled from production. This elusive rulebook is only known under its unofficial title: "Hey kid"

I guess this tlwiki.org/?title=Zettai_Reido_RPG would make good source material, if the translation is finished. Funny thing is that even it's cover is too lewd to post here.

Speaking of which, does anyone have that Black Tokyo book with ridiculous stuff like cocoon of shit?

This could well be the tagline for this setting.