Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1347: Kono Jumper Da Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pWTU1Nk5aZFVzTXc
youtube.com/watch?v=c_O0jNYOGTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JFLKIxvudq4
youtube.com/watch?v=F_DFJ-OXTzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay trying this again.

Reposting for any who missed it.

Jumpers!

Have there been forms you've purchased just for aesthetics?

It's the American adaptation of Kamen Rider Ryuki. Oddly, they made it around a decade after Ryuki came out, instead of adapting a more contemporary Rider series. My theory is that the fights taking place in an unoccupied mirror dimension made it easier for them to stitch together scene transitions from the American footage to the Japanese footage, and also meant they didn't have to film any new bits when Riders were interacting with civilians to replace the ones where they were obviously in Japan.

Changelog:
>OC companions that are discounted to backgrounds are 100CP each now

The current item plans: War Machine suit, Falcon jetpack, Strange Dojo, Tower base, Ant Suit/Yellowjacket Upgrade, Panther Suit, Spellbooks, Chakra books/body books, tailored suit, watch, surgery room, cyborg parts, Kurse Stones schematics, Spider-man's wrist-bracer, everlasting beer mug, penthouse, kickass club, cassette player, Kree blood, Terragen Crystals fancy corporation, Rift superprison, Asgardian tech

I am accepting suggestions for other items.

Bodacious Babes

Anything new from the one in the last thread bro?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pWTU1Nk5aZFVzTXc

if anyone needs it

Check the last page.

The way it seems to read, if I disagree then I get my powers back effectively immediately?

Is that accurate?

I'm not the least bit surprised this is the shitposter's new bait.

3 kb larger than the old version, what is new?

Maybe a suit like Tony made for Spiderman that can manage your enhanced senses to prevent overload?

user the point is that it was gone. That one is outdated for those who want lewd anyways. QQ has the full set.

>I am accepting suggestions for other items.
An Eye of Agamoto? Either one that doesn't require the infinity stone or has a duplicate stone that only functions as a piece of the eye.

Link?

Hey Heavens if you get the Dragon Knight ending what happens to the allies you buy/make during the jump do they wake up with your companions or do you get their Dragon Knight counterparts?

It's account locked. You'll need to go get it yourself.

Incorrect. Disagree and resolving to fight gives you the powers of a Kamen Rider via a Contract with a Mirror Monster. Basically the same capabilities and options as other Riders. You don't get your powers back during the gauntlet unless you use The Key in Act 2 or get a certain ending.
They wake up with your companions.

Or go to the first page of the sb thread, where there's a link.

QQ needs to flesh out their drive, they made one but it only seems to have one more jump than the old banned/lewd one.

I suppose that works too if they've got it. Although I would have thought that would violate their three steps system for NSFW.

>Check the last page.

Bodacious Babes

Thanks bro and to be honest I wouldn't going to Dragon Knight I enjoyed the show but saving ryuki and the others take precedence over fun for me.

What about tall, lithe, brunette LMDs with increasing yandere tendencies and a penchant for accessing infinite wellsprings of hideous knowledge?

Are there plans to image this one too? Because MCU part 1 looks great and going from that to plain text would be a little jarring..

TATAKAE WA NEVER END

Great job, Heavens.

They can't, because they barely have jumpmakers as it is, and the jumpmakers that they did have generally are from SB who know that you can't post certain things on SB.

What is your least favorite alt form?

QQ has made a few jumps, they just aren't on the QQ drive for some reason. As it stands it is just the old Banned/Lewd drive + Generic hentai. None of the other stuff they have done over there is on it. Not they have made a lot of jumps over on QQ but there are a few.

Turian.
I thought it would be nice to have a non-human humanoid alt-form for whatever reasons might require such a thing.
I was not prepared for the claw-hammer.
Neither were my companions.

You guys should probably take your discussion about your other community to said community where it's actually relevant.

Will be a part of the armor customization section, focusing on items for now.

Iffy about it due to time shit, will likely depend on how far such an Eye would work.

...will LMD blueprints so you could MAKE them that way count?

Unsure. It would definitely have to wait until the summer when Black Panther/Homecoming is out and there's more items.

Human

Now that you've done this I'm sure it will go on for dozens more posts just for spite. Nice job ass hat.

Any of the undead forms. Cool on paper, but I like to eat and not scare the shit out of children.

Being a fucking ant kind of sucks. Just saying. Sure Sim Ant is a godly jump given the source material, but I don't know if it's really worth it in the end.

>...will LMD blueprints so you could MAKE them that way count?
Sold.

That part of it is probably no different from how SB has made more than a few jumps, but most of their jumps are hosted elsewhere. SB is convinced that their own drive should only be for rejects and they have to put everything on this drive whenever possible, so even if you tell them otherwise they won't change.

Claw-hammer?

>I am accepting suggestions for other items.

"Whosoever holds this [Imported Item], if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Jumper!"

Some Darkforce(?) the Black Tarty stuff that featured in Agent Carter, among other places.

Some stuff from the Netflix series, but honestly with all how many there are going to be, they probably deserve their own jump(s)

He's giving her the hammer. And those fists...are not the hammer.

The hammer is his penis.

>"Whosoever holds this [Imported Item], if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Jumper!"
...very iffy about that. Explain what you mean.

>Some Darkforce(?) the Black Tarty stuff that featured in Agent Carter, among other places.
Feels more like a power than an item, but I could add that in.

>Some stuff from the Netflix series, but honestly with all how many there are going to be, they probably deserve their own jump(s)
I am adding all the things from the various series. I mean, Nitramene and other things showed up in the first MCU.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_O0jNYOGTQ

Greetings again. I have continued my work and adopted a name as well as a code so that communication will be less confusing.

As suggested, I have focused my efforts on the mechanics of the Jump, rather than the Profiles. The basics are roughed out and the opening text is also there in an early form.

While I know people were originally expecting a classic jump, my original idea more closely resembled a gauntlet instead, so I have decided to pursue that route. I do appreciate all the suggestions that were doled out by you kind Anons and have them filed away. I still intend to pursue a general jump in the future, but I wish to get this idea out of my head first.

I would appreciate opinions, comments, suggestions, ect. on this Generic Princess Rescue Gauntlet. I realize it is missing items, but the basic format is all in place and the item list will likely not be that massive.

And while I will endeavor to answer all concerns lobbied in my direction, I would ask that interested parties actually read the enclosed Gauntlet before commenting.

Also, to nip a concern I see coming in the bud, the Profiles currently included are in the process of having new art and names applied to them.

Thank you for your interest.

Can we get an obnoxious room mate drawback?

youtube.com/watch?v=JFLKIxvudq4

>...very iffy about that. Explain what you mean.

Sounds like a drawback.

"You start with no powers, your object lands somewhere annoying, if anyone generally aligning with your personality picks it up they gain all of your power."

Given the personalities that would include, it could be quite horrifying...

I fear this gauntlet will kill me, PrincessAnon.

I do not know why that link included itself in my post. Apologies.

Plan Harem is coming to a surprisingly fast end.

It fought, but did not survive.

Moving to backup plan 'operation dragon knight'.

Bingo.
Also, something something nails something ball-pein

>This again.
Well hopefully we can all be a bit more mature this time.
Unlikely but I can hope.

That is, I believe, part of the fun of it all.

>spoiler
My fondest wish is to have a civil discussion, yes. I do admit I grew heated during the last exchange and I willingly apologize for that.

Again, I stress that you need to change your profiles. They are literally the Towergirls characters. That's not in good faith with the generic idea, that's just Towergirls with a different name for the PDF.

I'm not telling you that you can't have princess profiles, but they need to NOT be the Towergirls ones. Make OC ones.

>part of the fun of it all.
Princess confirmed for serial killer
Run bitches RUN

Not gonna lie, not a huge fan of this project. Having said that, you have put some work into turning this into something resembling a jump and or gauntlet. I think if you continue doing what you've started doing you'll end up with something you can present, and something you can defend against objections.

Also, to stress to you, changing their names is just a lazy re-branding. A rose by any other name, a Goblin Princess called Blobin Princess is the same character. They need to be rewritten, not renamed and re-arted.

> have had their offspring stolen from their homelands by a fowl and terrifyingly
powerful Dragon
> Dragon is clearly a giant duck.

I believe you meant Foul. Wouldn't normally call that sort of thing out, but that's just too funny of an image not to.

So how do we cure kanzaki Yui of what she has?

I like to collect altforms in any case where it's not prohibitively expensive or suicidal, because I like having multiple backups for scientific fuckery. So...
I dunno, sorta? A lot of them are chosen based on the idea of, "Does this altform look neat?", or, "Would it be fun to be this?"
Power doesn't usually enter into it. Well, except for the science/gene therapy thing. But jumpers usually don't care about that kind of stuff, and I'm too lazy to stat out exactly what weird mad sciencey gordion knot I've strung my various DNAs into, so it doesn't really get a lot of play.

... I mean...
As a side note, there are some really obvious reasons to pick Saiyan as a race in any of the Dargonball jumps. And I didn't pick it for any of them.
In fact, I wanted to be a Saiyan for basically two (three?) reasons.
1) There aren't a lot of Saiyans, so I'm like, special snowflake. 2) There are zero girl Saiyans, so I'm like, double special snowflake.
3) The real truth is that I decided to be a Scientist Monkey Kid entirely for the sake of making this reference:
youtube.com/watch?v=F_DFJ-OXTzQ

It cost 600CP to make this joke, and nobody got it, and I regret nothing.

I'm gonna say probably Jabberwock. It's like a dragon, but fucking ugly. Kinda spindly, teeth bigger than my mouth, that kinda thing.

In fact, I prettymuch only use it when I want to look particularly hideous and intimidating.
Got some good mileage in God of War, though.

Pffft. Clearly its just the chicken from Kubo in disguise.

As I noted in my original post, that is in process, but has not been the focus of my work thus far. I will do my best to create original Princesses for the finished product. However, I must note that Towergirls have made nearly every kind of general Princess that exists, so similarities will exist. There is no getting around that.

I will however defend the Profiles format, as I believe it is an excellent way to put not only information about the Princess themselves, but about the tower, traps, and monsters a Jumper would be likely to face rescuing that Princess in one convenient place. I intend for the information on the Princess themselves to be a broad outline so the Jumper has room to fill in the details themselves.

If there is demand for greater detail, I am willing to provide that, but I assumed everyone would like a little wiggle room for customization.

You should really read the sentence about attacking the Dragon before rescuing any Princesses.

Hint: Bitches be crazy.

I appreciate the recognition for my effort. While I realize this project may not appeal to everyone, I am glad to see that my attempt to distance myself from the original inspiration is noted.

Thank you for that catch. Although the idea of the Dragon in the end being feathered would be quite a twist.

13. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Era: Dio's Return
Perks: Calisthenics, Dynamic Entry, Joestar Secret Technique, Dramatic Persona
Hamon: Steady Breathing, Solar Meditation, Awaken, Infusion, Ripple Mastery
Artifacts: The Arrowhead
Drawbacks: Destined Enemy

>Za Warudo! Time has stopped!
>Coolbeans!
And then Dio's stand punched my hamon-aura sphere out of the air.

The entire team was totally aware of The World's power, but it didn't help all that much in the actual fighting. I saved informing Jotaro about his stand's powers until just before the final battle. I wanted to keep it a surprise for Dio, that he'd have to fight two time-stop partial immunities. I went after the vampire with my Hamon skills and Persona, and Jotaro handled The World as best he could. Not that it was that simple, but it was a lot easier. We actually had to cut off his retreat. Star Platinum crushed the stand and I actually melted Dio's head with Hamon-Waterbending combo.

Temple of Thought is really useful.

For some reason one of the videos Youtube recommends that I watch after that has a thumbnail of Spongebob licking a woman's ass.

Renegade Jump # 56 Barkley’s Shut up and Jam Gaiden
Starting Location: B-Ball Dimension
Background: B-Baller

Perks:
*PHD in B Ball (0)
*Take it to Overtime (300, Discount)
*Chaos Dunk (800)

Equipment
*Nikes (100)

Drawbacks
*Wanted (+200)

Journal Entry # 7531137

I am stuck in yet another nonsensical world. I mean is it too much to ask that these worlds I am sent to actually make sense? I am in some sort of Basketball dimension. I have the power of some all destroying dunk and everything is silly and nonsensical. Everyone is treating basketball like it is the most serious thing ever. I am in Basketball Valhalla for crying out loud.

I am so tired of this nonsense I could cry. I keep thinking next jump will be the one I can go have fun adventures, be a hero and fight evil monsters but those are few and far between. I am surprised I haven’t been sent to the Bevis and Butthead dimension because that seems about dumb enough for the worlds I get sent to.

It’s not even like I could quit at this point. I am not the same person I was when I left my home world. I don’t… I don’t like the person I have become and I certainly don’t want my parents to meet the new me. I don’t know what to do.

A CP item. It can have a copy of Jumper Abilities placed in them, like 1,600 CP worth of perks and summon able items based on what Jumper paid for them all centered around a couple themes (Thor would be a Flying Brick with Lightning/Storm powers), or everything gained from a singular jump setting.

Or everything the Jumper wants to transfer over to it without limit, but those powers are in the item until Jumper takes them back or the jump ends.

Either way, any existing powers of the base item imported as the "Whosoever be worthy" remain, can can be used by whoever is found worthy.

Jumper can set rules conditions on who or what is worthy and change them as he wishes. Some powers can have looser/stricter/different rules for worthiness than others.

At the end of the Jump, a copy of the item with the current configuration of powers bestowed and conditions of worthiness is 'fixed' and stays behind in that jump.

It basically allows Jumper to pull an Odin by using some item to empower a champion. And leave a Champion behind him when he moves on.

I'd still rather a generic princess builder section.

And I'd rather not have that, so I suppose we're at an impasse.

If/When I make a Generic Princess Rescue Jump, I intend for there to be only one Princess and people will be able to customize them to their liking. I am unsure exactly how I would handle that at the moment. Perhaps with a subsection and PP (Princess Points), given after you rescue the fair damsel.

That could be changed if/when I undertake that project. It is just the current idea I have scribbled in my notes along with the suggestions given to me before.

...yeah no the absurd amount of meta involved in that makes me heavily lean towards "no".

That's the funniest shit I've heard all day.

Stealing from that guys idea, maybe an import option to make an object only be able to use to those we consider worthy?

That's weird.

Mine are mostly all Team Fourstar things and a couple Game Grumps.

>Sounds like a drawback.
I meant an Item you import that you can now use to lend powers like the Hammer Odin made that granted godlike power to the worthy, but your idea is neat!
Instead of all your powers in one item, I would do it where you fall to earth like a comet, debris shooting out from you as you fall. Among the stuff shooting out from you are various indestructible items, each representing the powers and abilities of a particular jump. They can all be only be lifted/wielded by you and the 'worthy' and will land near someone worthy to wield them. But each has a different definition of what constituted worthy based on what you did and how you acted in that jump.
You start in the crater you made, limited in physical prowess to Thor in the MCU without his hammer (so better than Body Mod, at least) and your warehouse, but no supernatural powers. Putting a jump item in your warehouse dissolves that item and gives you that jumps powers back. Or you can choose not to do that and any items remaining at the jump remain to empower others even though your powers return. Are you willing forgo those powers for the jump for the possibility of leaving a champion behind when you leave?

Or, considering how much magic a lot of Jumpers stol-learned over their Chains, just make your own? That's what I do.

If DevilSurvivorAnon is around, could i take a 100cp drawback from DDS 2 for DDS1?

Terrigen Crystals
The Centipede Serum

Some Doctor Strange stuff:
Sling Ring
Cloak of Levitation

I need a wife. A great wife, someone who wouldn't be apposed to marrying an amoral man who calls himself "King of the Fey" anyone know any good candidates for a Titania?

Yeah I'm gonna say that's complex as shit and if I even do anything related to it, it's gonna be way more simplified and way less meta. Just saying "You can hand out any setting's powers you want" while using an item feels way too gimmicky and meta.

...I already put Terrigen in the list. I also already plan to put the Cloak in as well with the Sling Ring. The Centipede... maybe. It's a thought. I'll keep it in mind.

balalaika from black lagoon.

On a less meta note how about an item that you can store your powers in, the item is enhanced based on what powers are currently stored inside and anyone you would consider worthy or has your permission can use the powers in the item.

It could be used to either empower people or give you an weapon suited to your abilities, with a weakness for the latter being that separation from the item for more than short while will deprive you of said abilities (just like Thor).

As the quads declared, so be it!

...that's literally the same thing.

Ok it took a while but I think it is finally done. World of Cultivation version 2.0 update.

>Changes
Added a boatload of items
Added 2 new backgrounds along with corresponding perk trees and item trees
Added ancient mentor buyable NONCOMPANION
Added small inner world
Drop ins now get a discount on 1 tree
Added race section
Changed drawback cap to 1000
Capped voices in your head to 5 voices

And probably other stuff I forgot to note.

Oh why the hell not! If nothing else for the shock value of us acting like a loving couple in front of people when I look like a preteen and she a woman in her thirtys

All of my alien forms from the various Star Wars and Star Trek Jumps. They gave me nothing except some head tails, weird colored skin, and/or pointy ears and a crinkled nose, but I did enjoy them.

Human.

now, before you jump on the "she hates humans, she thinks she's so edgy" train, I have reasons. A reason. I got used to my tails fairly early, and they're just so fluffy! Humans don't have tails.

That is probably my least petty reason for doing something.

I'll probably have a new least favorite form after SimAnt. Because Fuck Ants.

for the Cloak, an option to Import a similar item of clothing to get its properties maybe?

farmin

Well yea, I was literally just removing some of the meta from what other user suggested. If you still don't like it that's fine.

Again, there are perks you can buy, check out Card Captor Sakura for example, that allow to do this.

No, I mean it is LITERALLY the same thing with less words.

...I'll allow it.

>Drop in Recieves 50% off of one tree
>mfw
EXPLAIN. EXPLAIN NOW. Like, as in Drop-In can get a discount on one ITEM tree, or one tree item?

that's the spirit.

Sorry, but no.

Drop ins get a discount on one tree from the item section, there are a few trees available to buy so I decided to give the farmers a discount on one tree.

Also I upped the item stipend by 100 cp for everyone.

Did you take the Team Four Star drawback, and if so did you join the scientist union along with Wheelo, the Briefs, and Gero?

Rock on, user.

You can say no, Red.

But something like Fireproof from Inuyasha was what I had in mind.

>Suggestions for items
Well, a Sorcerer's Cloak would be cool. Also a temple? I seem to remember there being a temple in the Strange movie.

Also note this is pre spellcheck so I still need to do that before I upload.

>mfw
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

No no, I legit didn't even think of that. And I can see people wanting a Coat of Levitation, so I'm totes gonna let it happen.

See the Strange Dojo on the list. It is literally gonna be the temple.

hot diggity. floaty fireproof moderately intelligent duster of badass ahoy.

Ah, apologies then. In that case...hmm, what about a motorcycle in the style of Ghost Rider's? Or perhaps some weapons or armor from the bad guys from the second Thor movie?

>Yeah I'm gonna say that's complex as shit
Does not have to be complex or meta.

>A Worthy Vessel (X00 CP, Discount Aesgardian)
This Enchanted Item (a Hammer by default, buy you may import an existing item) acts as an indestructible vessel capable of holding a portion of your might. You may place any abilities you possess centered around a couple central themes, from a pittance to the full portion of those powers, but they are unavailable to you while contained within the item. Any powers the item possesses, and the item itself, may only be wielded by someone you would consider worthy of them if you know their full measure. You may call this item to you at will, and by touch alter the type and measure of your power stored within it.

When you leave at the end of a jump, you may leave an unchanging copy of this item behind you, with any of your powers stored inside being copies and no longer counting against you.

Not JUST for aesthetics, but being able to pull off the Old Testament look was a big draw for becoming a NGE Angel.