MON-KEIGH FILTH

THE STARS THEMSELVES ONCE LIVED AND DIED AT OUR COMMAND.

WHO ARE YOU TO SUCH AS WE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0XnU0xaqsY&lc=z120fhcp4wv3hddjs04ce1ghczegjfcjpu40k.1487355634205070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> We is specialer den you is!

Once.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

ALLZ I'M EARIN IZ "WE WUZ BOSSEZ N STUFF"

Hearing an awful lot of past tense in that boast.

New macha looks like crap, what have they done to her beautiful hair? and also why does she have a coin on her face?

No they didn't. They lived and died at the command of your masters, you were just the hands holding the tool.

>WHO ARE YOU TO SUCH AS WE?

THE STARS ONCE DIED AT OUR COMMAND

NOW YOUR PRIMARCH LIVES WITH ONE

GET FUCKED MON'KEIGH, YOU WERE POWERLESS BEFORE OUR DEATH GOD FIXED EVERYTHING

People who could keep it in their pants for long enough that we didn't wank a Ruinous Power into existence, you prancing pack of homos. Now do you want to get Lord Gulliman off life-support so he can help your spooky daemon-killing-superweapon get off the ground, or do you want to spank it to how awesome you were like eight million years ago?

Eldar women prefer human men!

The dark Else are your rapists.

We're every other horrible thing that happens to you.

Your spiritual liege and chosen savior.

Now get out of the way or Marneus will kill another avatar.

>You will never nibble on Macha's ear as you tease her seductively before not taking her virginity

>THE STARS THEMSELVES ONCE LIVED AND DIED AT OUR COMMAND.
>says cuckest craftworld
Also, Red (Blood Angels and necrons vs. Blue (smurfs and aeldari) when?

Hi I'm Paul

>needing eldar to escape from abbadon
>needing eldar to navigate the web way
>needing eldar to revive the only readily available man suited to lead the imperium
Why are humans such NEETs?

FPBP

I'll take, "Things Necrons Said To You" for $500, Alex.

>And when the Necrons said it, it's far closer to literally true.

I'm the one who's going to eat you~

Eldar are master shitters, they are good only for wafuing and such.

This new Ynnari-thing is just hamfisted deus-ex-machina.

>Oh yes, you knifed-eared bitch...Keep talking like that..

ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE YOU KNIFE-EARED PIECE OF SHIT! IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER WITH THAT PERIOD-STAINED PUBIC HAIR YOU CALL A WIG, I'M GOING TO WRECK YOUR SHIT SO HARD THAT YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO WALK WITH YOUR INTACT HYMEN.

I'M GOING TO SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR SHAVEN, PERFECT LITTLE ASS THAT YOUR BREATH IS GONNA SMELL LIKE SHOE POLISH. THEN I'M GONNA TAKE THAT LITTLE RED ANAL BEAD ON YOUR BELT, AND PUSH IT IN YOUR FACE.

I'M GONNA FLAGELLATE YOU WITH MY FUCKING BEARD.

I'M GONNA BUILD YOU A PAIR OF RUNIC, MECHANICAL BALLS, AND USE SURGICAL PRECISION TO SEW THEM TO YOUR CUNT, WHERE YOUR MANHOOD WOULD BE, JUST SO THAT I CAN KICK THEM WITH MY IRON FUCKING FEET YOU TWAT.

Christ, they did not do a good job on that face. Looks like he has downs.

Plastic

What did he mean by this?

Underrated post.

S-SO WHAT IF WE EVOLVED TO LOOK JUST LIKE YOU MON KEIGH FILTH! ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE!

Deal with the Ynnari caused civil war among the Eldar bitch

Scree!

GW just can't into faces period.

S'up.

They once lived and died at our command as well. In fact, we figured that out far quicker than you did.

Luckily it comes with a helmet... it's almost like they knew.

Oh yes, I'm really digging these threads in which OP makes up a strawman elf-bait, so everyone can roleplay to shit on it. I mean look at the OP, he sure does really like Eldar, but you guys told him. He will never make a thread like this again and trash his Eldar army to buy Space Marines instead.

>Past tense

Monkeigh, do you wanna another visit from the "fuck your star system" brigade?

You're not worthy of being our enemies, we'll twist you out of space-time.

That's actually Craftworlds fleeing an area being pruned by the Celestial Orrey.

Hi

YEAH DATZ ALL YE PANZIEZ ARE GUD FER: RUNNIN' AWAY. AT LEAST IT MAKES SUMFIN FER US TA SHOOT AT.

C'MERE LAD I PROMISE I WONT 'URT YA!

I am Alpharius

"The Wolves go for the throat. We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hands. Then the feet. Then we skin the crippled remains, and offer it up as an example to any still bearing witness. The Wolves were warriors before they became soldiers. We were murderers first, last, and always!"

My assumption was a bunch of Craftworlds sucking all the energy out of a bunch of stars so they can try fleeing the galaxy entirely, but that also makes sense.

WHY IZ YOO SHAKIN YER JUBBLIEZ LIKE DAT? DO YA WANTS ME TA SHOOT EM?!

Yoo Imperial boyz iz funny.

Dose are Chaos boyz, ya git!

>Biel-Tain rune on the Wraithknight

lol u dead

[spoiler[Well, dead again.[/spoiler]

>Celestial Orrey
Wait, is it still operational?

Yes. Necrons are effective like that.

But no, there's no evidence the Great Exodus was related to that. Given that it's titled 'Exodus' I always imagined they were running away from the shit that is the 40k galaxy.

The great exodus is the one made by the Imperium trying to evacuate all the worlds without a sun, it's literally written in the text.

Careful with that edge, Night Lord, don't want the flaying knife to get dull.

>tfw not even rubbing your dick right on those sweet unravaged lips of her soaked nethers and poking the tip right at the entrance of her ultra tight arse before slipping into her hungry mouth to taste the cock she will never fuck and cumming right on her face.

If you are blueballing a frustrated farseer you tease her to the edge. Plus she could say magic spells to escape and stuffing her mouth would be safer (and more fun if she tries murmuring).

You'd probably need some sister of silence nearby to join in..I mean "observe the interrogation of the xenos prisoner"

The last thing you never see.

Stars living and dying on command...

Been there done that.

what do you folks think of the new vieo?
youtube.com/watch?v=q0XnU0xaqsY&lc=z120fhcp4wv3hddjs04ce1ghczegjfcjpu40k.1487355634205070

Trayzen payed a visit in Fall of Cadia.

>implying

>Tactically flexible SM chapter that values common sense
>Not using helmet in place that is probably a death world
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Even if the atmosphere isn't full of bizarre pathogens or poisons it most certainly stinks.

>Pathogens/poisons
Who needs a helmet when your body is mostly immune to poison and disease?
>Stinks
...well, yeah, that sucks. Still, Emperor's finest.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure I've ever seen a space marine scout wearing a helmet. I imagine they'd at least issue respirators if there's some nurglite nonsense happening, but I'm not sure I've ever seen one on a a scout.

Dey don't got enuff spiky bitz ya grot! Dey gotz da skullz and dem bird fingz! Deyz iz Imperial boyz!

Daily reminder Chaos is Humanity's and the Primordial Truth will help Man ascend into the gods' realm and achieve holy synergy, xenos can get fucked by our beloved saviour Lorgar Aurelian, chosen child of the pantheon

No, I am Alpharius

No, you are Alpharius.

Did that eldar just dodge at point blank shot?

A simple yet devastating jab. Eldar women do indeed prefer human men.

>Starz
>not Galaxiz'

Best post.

Your successors, so be a good little precursor and make way for us.

because he is actually Alpharius

Oh great, someone saved a bait thread from page ten. What a relief. I hope a more useful thread dies instead.

All those Veeky Forums smutfics prove it.

>fanfiction
Basically /v/-tier.