Your party reaches a dungeon

>Your party reaches a dungeon
>The corpses of enemies are littered actoss the place
>All the traps have been deactivated
>All the treasure chests have been plundered
>At the end of the dungeon, the dragon lies dead atop its horde, another party of adventurers mending their wounds and sifting through the loot
What do you do

>"How do you do, fellow adventurers. Sorry I'm late."

Obviously we have a party fight.

Raise dead.

We had this happen in reverse. DM curb stomped us lol

Depends on your character alignment.

The real treasure is friendship.

Bullshit.
Friendship is the stupidest reward and you know it

Storytime?

No. Bad user. Back to /mlp/ with thee.

I'd ask the party a few questions, get a feel for what they just did.

And probably try to kick the shit out of them and take their loot. History's told by the only ones left to tell it.

It's pretty edgy and reeks of That DM, but basically he created a friendly rival NPC adventurer party, whom we competed with along the way, back and forth but always in good fun. Well at level 5, there came the chance for either group to get recognized by the adventurer guild, and without us knowing the other party decided the friendliness was over.

So it ended up that we were in a situation as OP described, when they traipsed in on us. They'd been hoping to complete the dungeon we had, so decided to turn on us and take the credit. When they arrived we were friendly and expected help, and maybe to share the credit, but with our guard down they attacked.

It went quite badly with nearly a party wipe. Only my character and the rogue survived, and they brutalized us quite badly, raped her even, and left us to die. It was a bad way to end the session and a hard path to walk from there.

>raped her
Oh christ

Yeah it was pretty bad. I imagine the same would have happened to the other lady character if she didn't die fighting.

Your DM could be a great manga author with that edge

Sounds like a real troglodyte of a GM, I feel bad for the player who had to sit through that shifty edge.

>"There's no possible way you can get that loot out by yourself. I'll let you use my wagon and horse if you give me 25% of whatever you load into it."

I want to ask for proof that this happened... but at the same time I just want to call you a liar so I don't lose any more faith in humanity.

When your friends with a GM insert friendship is more valuable then anything.

Remember you can always sell you friends later.

"And before Grogdonite the brave landed his finishing blow, he unbuckled his iron belt and drops his trousers above your battered body"
>oh god please tell me he's not going there
"Then he gets down on his knees and rapes you"
>*sits there for a few minutes awkwardly listening in silence as edgewood describes the raping*

The party necromancer as a fucking field day and we all get free loot.

>Hey guys
>Stupidelfsayswhatgetsadracolich
>What?

>faith
>in humanity
user, I...

How the fuck do they expect their players to ever trust their NPCs again after some shit like that?

10 minutes cast time.

Spoken like someone who's never made powerful friends.

>"Really, you guys? You knew we were coming here, didn't you. Look, I'm not going to complain about the kills. Those creatures needed to die for the safety of the good citizens. But this is just poor sportsmanship."

>needing to have faith in a thing that is confirmed to exist

But isn't the whole point of faith to believe in what can be neither proven nor disproven?

I smack the Ranger upside the head for getting us lost in the woods on the way to the dungeon.

>trusting people you are in competition with
that is always a mistake

Why would you describe the rape? If you're going there just say "ok you live but you got raped in the process".

>How do you do, fellow adventurers

We engage in combat

Poison as healing potions

That doesn't sound like fun at all, I hope you and the other PCs had enough self-respect to not play with him anymore.

Wait, so one of them decided to rape mid battle?

That's why you have the bard filibuster.

jesus

Offer them a good deal when it comes to safely transporting the treasure to civilization and preventing them from being robbed by wandering murder-hobos.

Suggest that we form a voluntary association that would let others know that an attack on some of us will be treated as an attack on all of us.

If it is possible within the setting, set up Resurrection insurance.

>walk away

>Pour oil on every flammable object I can find

>Stack it at the entrance

>More oil

>Light fire

>Collapse entrance

The fire will suck all the air away the smoke will fill the dungeon
They all die slowly

>Unseal the entrance
>Raise their corpse's

I now have a powerful adventurering party in my control who are already carrying the loot for ME
Didn't have to lift a finger
Bonus points for bloodless murder.

the point is that you are a normie

Did you get revenge or stop playing with that DM at least?