Magic:The Gathering: Snowflake/Lore/Waifu General

>You are a planeswalker
>Only you and a couple of chucklefucks know about the infinite multiverse
>and now they're trying to steal your waifu
Welcome to M/TG/:S/L/WG where the planeswalkers are made up and the lore doesn't matter anyway.
Starting topic: Hello darkness, my old friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G2BkyrF2
pastebin.com/ba1K9Us8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A new snowstorm, you say?
This would be fun if I had a character idea...

Look at a deck you have and let the creativity fly

Are you Vronak?
I bet you're Vronak.

Don't fucking bring that turd up.

Put "mtg" in the title next time. I didn't catch this on my first search.

So, should we lay down some ground rules? How do we feel about old flakes?

Lets try to lay off old flakes but you can post them if you want or if you want to advance your old flakes story you can do that
>Abide by the walker rules
>Don't break rules for the sake of breaking rules
>your flake is shit
>shiiiit

LET THE CANCER BEGIN

hasn't the hunt been more strongly tied to green's interaction with black? You may want to emphasize the white/green interaction a bit more, because his predator/prey focus as it stands makes him seem more black than I think this character could be.

So, like...
There are a lot of black boxes opened up for snowflake construction within the last (technically) two years, what with planar portals still technically being possible, and Etherium now a material the people of Alara can mass-produce again.
Should we set some ground rules for dealing with these cans of worms?

I was trying to swing it as the honorable hunt, I'll fix it up
also oldish flake
pastebin.com/G2BkyrF2

how goes the editing?

I'll do it tomorrow, it's 2 am here and I need to get up around 8

I got bored and made a dude based off of my janky homebrew.

not a whole lot of white representation in his spells. What kind of keywords are you wanting to be associated with the guy? I can help you find some spells for him.

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. I was basing it off the deck and the only white spells in the deck are Perimeter Captain and Wall of Omens.

For associated keywords, Hexproof and protection are the first ones that come to mind. Pacifism-type stuff also makes sense for the character.

Here we go again...

It wasn't time yet... What are you doing? It will never start up properly if you force it.

I was thinking like flavor keywords, but aight, when I wake up later I'll get you some cards.

So, is this like an RP thread or something? Should it be in /qst/?

Not really RP. You make an OC based on the magic the gathering setting like you would in pretty much any other setting, then write stories about them. Sometimes they're like collaborations, sometimes they aren't.

The best time to start the snowflake threads are when a new set comes out. That's how it's always been.

How are you doing fellow flakes

I feel like the gulf between blocks is a horrible time to do this. New lore is what feeds snowstorms, wait until amonkhet.

If you don't think that the time is right, then don't bump the thread. It's that simple.

I mean
we're getting closer?

This guy does have a point. Amonkhet is just around the corner.

Alright. I think I have a flake idea.

>a strangely-dressed soldier of some type found one day in the ruins of Thraben
>when asked where he came from, just mutters something unintelligible about "warp storms"
>refuses to use any actual magic, or as he calls it, "foul sorcery"
>skilled in a fight, however
>happy to serve what remains of the Church, and in particular to purge "heretics"
>says "for the Emperor" a lot for some reason

Is Innistrad even still a thing? I haven't followed lore since before SOI

I'm prepared for Amonkhet.

>casts w/r spells without realizing it
>purges any fantasy race he finds that isn't humans

Thraben's not kill
Avacyn, however, IS kill
Avacyn's church is now a buncha mutants and crazies
Sigarda is the last archangel (Bruna and Gisela got mutated and killed)
Basically everyone has come together to stop the eldritch monsters, but how long the truce will last is unknown
There is probably more land beyond Innistrad
Werewolves may or may not be properly united
Emrakul being sealed in the moon may or may not have adverse effects on Innistrad as a whole
also you can't be a planeswalker without having some innate magic within you

he can have innate magic and not know it, and his refusal to cast spells doesn't mean he won't cast things that he doesn't think are spells, but technically are

Almost forgot, there's a new church built around Sigarda.

>Sigarda
Who cares?

Don't you talk shit about mai waifu.

Not confirmed. People have always been priests of other angels, and her symbol has always been used as heraldry. Sigardian Priest doesn't prove shit. As far as we know people could still follow Avacyn or no one at all or maybe everyone worships Emeria. There's nothing concrete because WotC are arseholes.

I don't have to talk shit your waifu is already shit enough for the both of us

Thanks bro.
This is perfect. He's more than willing to slaughter the mutants and Eldrazi, although he keeps referring to the latter as "daemons" for some reason. And he thinks Kessig villagers are something called "Wulfen" or whatever.

He should kill those too, Space Wolves are shit.

at that point, you're just doing some blatant warhammer shit

Go back to sleep, Lion'El

That's the point. He's some chucklefuck from the grim darkness of the far future who somehow managed to ignite his spark and planeswalk into the Multiverse. Maybe a Guardsman or Inquisitor, or I could make it a chick and go with a Sister of Battle.

I'm still pissed that Vronak attempted to hijack my piss-take at his character

hue

maybe skew that a bit so that he only thinks he is, or have him be an unglued flake

The twist is Thalia was a SoB all along, the white hair was a giveaway.

a sexfriend of Bruna?

Stop talking about him.

Hey, need some feedback.
I'm working on a R/U/W artificer flake but am uncertain as to how I should compress his full story to fit into a bio section on a flake sheet, any ideas on what points I should focus on?
pastebin.com/ba1K9Us8

pic related, him.

the important stuff. What motivates him, how he got his spark, what he's doing now

Prepare yourselves, for a new horror stalks the multiverse.

and we're off to a good start

What

is this dead yet?

Well not since you bumped it.
Question, what non reserved list cards would people want to see reprinted in a return to Dominaria?

literally every thrull ever
thrulls are my jam
I wonder if a thrull can be born a planeswalker, since they seem to be treated as new lives being born, albeit from the remains of dead beings.

Akroma accessories.

>holy shit, it survived the night

Stop bumping the thread if you're not going to add anything, you shit.

Eat my cock