>The old:
mediafire.com/?njg3a0ne7v130
>The new:
>Need to Know
dropbox.com/s/6vc7fuxg5n5jyfd/Delta Green Need to Know.pdf?dl=1
>Agent's Handbook
uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1461968691
mega.nz/#!8c5kFbJL!bAYHcyWX_RUbvoAMWI63E7XLUdfU19APQnWIv5tzamk

Question of the week: How do you make a Lovecraftian BBEG?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moche_culture).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trying to design a splinter cult of Nyarlthotep. I want to try something other than a bunch of dudes in robes. What's a unique cult get-up that I could use?

>How do you make a Lovecraftian BBEG
So far the plan is to take a book-defined NPC, slap on a 100% Mythos rating, throw a dart at the spell list and make that one his shtick

Backstory and plot come a lot easier when I've got that as a baseline

Real fancy suits. Think Benny and his faction from New Vegas.

Is there anywhere to get more Cthulhu ro DG pdfs from?

I would probably use the Conspyramid. That way you could easily build up a campaign around some Outer God/Great Old One/etc. and it's cult.

damn, that's a really helpful pdf. Thanks!

The Archive should have some. And the previous threads, too.

Tribal cult. Although it's not THAT unique. Furs, teeth necklaces, warpaint.

Secret society, Illuminati style. Basically people from old noble families and wealthy people who think they are hot stuff but in reality they don't know shit. Fancy suits and fancy dresses.

A gang, with all that follows.

Actual church of a major religion, corrupted and warped, with worshippers still thinking they worship God/Allah/Buddha/whatever, but in reality it's Nyarlydude. Just regular people.

A travelling circus, with all that follows.

>*blocks your path*
wyd?

That traveling circus thing is a really sweet idea. Definitely fits with Nyarly dudes theme too

Drop a live pipe bomb. Run.

Guys.

I heard that in the new DG lore GRU-SV8 is using actual magic to support Putin's imperialism, but I can't find the source for it. Anyone has any info?

And on that note, do you feature non-US guys-who-deal-with-spooky-shit, like aforementioned GRU-SV8, Gruppe Rubin or Section Disparu, or even PISCES?

Nevermind, found it, Unspeakable Oath 23. I don't like what I see, at all.

>russians using magic to support Putin
kek. If that's true then let's also have the ex-MJ12 parts of Delta Green use magic to meme Trump into presidency. Let's blame everything that seems incomprehensible to Americans on magic and elder gods actually.

I'm toying with the idea of running Delta Green as a loose international conspiracy instead of a US-only one.

>Let's blame everything that seems incomprehensible to Americans on magic and elder gods actually.

9/11 WAS AN OUTER JOB, AZATHOTH CAN MELT STEEL BEAMS

BREAKING NEWS! NYARLATHOTHEP WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR 8 YEARS!

What are some obscure, ancient occult stuff that could be used to build a scenario around?
I read something about some kind of ancient deity that was associated with extremely violent myths. Its statues looked like gray or white skeletons with evil face and gritted teeth, and a gigantic phallus (it might have multiple limbs too). I think it was a South American deity, but might have been African. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

sheeeit

>an outer job
kekked

>I read something about some kind of ancient deity that was associated with extremely violent myths.
>I think it was a South American deity, but might have been African. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
Could it be ____________Cthulhu

>Nyarlathothep
>the Black Man
>president

SHEEEEIT

Replying to myself, found it: it was some stuff associated with the Moche culture (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moche_culture). Specifically something about the entity linked with this statue, except I can't find anything with reverse image search. Is Delta Green behind this?

Has anyone played "Pulp Cthulhu" for CoC or "Stuning Eldritch Tales" for ToC? How was it?
I'm trying to have some pulpier adventures to lighten up the sessions before I go back to full horror, and those seemed cool.

>lighten up the sessions
but why?

The Fate.

Lads, in 7th edition, the starting credit rating for a career is stuff like 9-35. When putting points into credit rating, would you add it to the minimum for free, or does it mean that you must spend up to the minimum from 0?

Anyone have a PDF or some kind of resource for a Keeper's Screen for 7e? I'm going to be running a game pretty soon and I'm just not feeling confident enough with the rules and skills, yet.

>Let's blame everything that seems incomprehensible to Americans on magic and elder gods actually.
Am I the only one who thinks that would make for an awesome setting?

is it ok to have the mood of the game be one where facing interdimensional horrors is just another tuesday at the office?

It will be hard because of san loss and that is just part of the game. The best way to do it is show everyone's lives breaking down as they slowly go insane from the pressure. You can try to make it seem like an average office job but still make sure you let the cracks show.