Help me tg

>be playing dnd
>my roomate is introducing his new character he created after he realized no one liked his last one
>it's a 300 year old vampire loli with 7 intellegence, 7 wisdom . My horse is smarter than this character
>class is all homebrew multiclass holy avenger, black knight, God eater whose has multiple soul bound weapons, one of which can absorb other weapons. Also his fangs are soul bound so he can make them disappear into his body. Also has an AC of 23.
>I'm a paladin

How do I kill this abomination in the slowest, most agonising way possible?

Laugh and tell him to roll up a real character.

Your horse has INT 8+?

>smite

Done.

Poke holes in their tent.

>My horse is smarter than this character
I'd like to hear less about whatever OP is baiting about and more about this exemplary horse.

I don't care about That Guy's shitty OC but I really want to get to know genius horse.

Got it for buying the Horse Armor DLC.

I would, but I can't reliably beat the AC, considering I'm only level 6.

>Paladin
>Adds CHA & STR to rolls
>Still can't hit
What are your stats?
>Forgets about a Paladin's advantages over the undead.
How long have you been Paladining?

Also, you're doing this wrong. PvP is lame. Research a cure for vampirism, weakening their character while developing them. Become the father figure trying to get his ex-vampire daughteru to get out of her edgelord phase.

While this DOES sound like a better solution, I don't feel like this character should have to babysit a 7 INT and WIS character just to accommodate one player.
Besides, how receptive do you think that player will be to becoming a non-vampire? They'll probably actively resist growing as a character at every turn.

I feel like you're looking at this all wrong. Of course she only has 7 int and 7 wis, she's only a child! Children are dumb. Why is this different than having to "babysit" some half-orc barbarian?

It sounds like this character will increase your crew's motleyness by a factor of twelve. I say roll with it. Make the horse her tutor.

>Make the horse her tutor.

Best post.

>Best post.

Little girls do love horses, after all.

>my roomate is introducing his new character he created after he realized no one liked his last one
Make it clear you like this even less.

make it play dnd

This is autism. Your roomate sounds like "that guy"

Do vampires in your game go through a deep slumber like in some myths and shit?

Because if they do just wait until he's asleep and bind him in chains - dungeon style. In order to break chains I think you need to make strength check of like 30. Get magic ones if you can, or masterwork. Or both.

You could sell him out to a local church that hates undead. Nobody likes undead.

Did you not read what the character even is? Dude, fuck that guy and fuck enablers like you.

>How do I kill this abomination in the slowest, most agonising way possible?
By stuffing the faggot in a log and force feeding him sugar water until it fills with shit and maggots. He'll die slowly and surely.

Tell him that his character is so obviously overpowered that it will overshadow the other characters, breeding resentment towards the little girl character.

Don't vampires still burst into flames when they're in sunlight? Just travel during the day and only the day. Make sure he is exposed to as much sunlight as possible using any contrived excuse you can.
Also, detect evil.

Tell him that you feel that a evil vampire with low intelligence and every excuse to be an evil dipshit is not going to mesh well in a party that already has a paladin. Also his waifu is shit.

He say's his character always wears modified plate armor to protect form the sun, allowing them to travel in full daylight at will. He would also probably say his character is too stupid to be evil, so it's not paladin-like to kill it.

kick him out immediately, I had an entire party like this and I put up with that shit for way too long because the GM was a god damn pussy whipped faggot

OP already thought ahead and stated in his first post that the other player (OP says he's a player, not the GM) is his roommate so he can't kick him out because he's his roommate.

First post best post.

I'm basically looking for a solution that doesn't leave me as the sole reason their OC donut-steel anime loli protagonist needed to die, because I literally have to live with the repercussions.

Try being straight with him, you fag.

/thread

Why doesn't the guy just switch places with the horse instead of playing the little girl