DRAMA

What's the craziest out-of-character shit you've had go down at a tabletop RPG session, Veeky Forums? I'm talking beyond "that guy" and into the realm of the cops being called or someone being told to get the hell out and never come back. Just an absolute shitshow.

Anybody got any stories? All I got is that one where Spoony was playing D&D and when one of the players went to the bathroom the DM's wife started saying racist shit about him.

>little shit at the FLGS
>prolly about 14-15 yrs old
>we're all certain he had been stealing bits and pieces, both from players and off the shelves.
>there were tons of rumours about it, even from some of his so-called buddies
>repeatedly heard he was a klepto and sneaky asshole in general
>never managed to catch the little sneak red-handed or with any of the goods though
>decide to go vigilante on his ass
>it's one winter gaming night, getting dark early
>I leave early and lurk outside, waiting for the thieving little fuckwhistle to head home
>got a nice egg-sized rock in my pocket
>cautiously follow him a few blocks
>line up my shot
>the eggrock of justice sails through the air and bounces off the back of his head
>yelp of shocked pain
>it looked like he was going down to the ground but I didn't hang around to observe
>run through some back alleys, trying not to laugh out loud
>hear later that his mom forbade him to come to that part of town again
>apparently they're a Muslim family and she thinks it was a racist hatecrime or some shit
>never see the kid in the store again
>I do see him around town sometimes though
>always greet him with "Hey man, how's it going!" with a big friendly smile

I got a story, just gonna greentext it.

>DMing FFd20 (Basically Pathfinder but Final Fantasy)
>Got three players, running a DMPC because they have no martial classes in the party

The three players are playing as follows in a modern-day-with-magic setting
>One is a Red Mage, lots of self-enhancement spells
>One is a Gunner, basically a Private Eye and a cowboy mixed into one
>The last, and the one who caused the drama, is playing a Ninja from the slums
>DMPC is a Knight, law enforcement in the capital city

I'm gonna skip the majority of the campaign thus far and jump right to the session and the drama.
>Party's first outing together goes smoothly, bunch of dead druggies in a ghetto house
>During the situation, Ninja character jumps into one of the side-rooms in the drug house, and finds what I intended to be the main clue forward
>He takes this information and continues fighting
>While the party's searching around, DMPC asks Ninja "Did you find anything?"
>Ninja says "Nope."
>u wot
>I think "fine, I can work around this"
>I shoehorn a safe in, containing a recording that fills the missing puzzle piece that Ninja is missing
>I figure he'll share this info so the party can all go along
>The info is a tape recording
>After listening to the tape, Ninja says "Alright, I'm out" and disappears.
>Rest of the party is all "wtf is happening?"
>They just had the main clue forward stolen from them, I have to work around this

Continuing in another post

>an adult man stalks and assaults a kid with a fucking rock capable of caving a dude's skull in if thrown with enough force and accuracy

>because of RUMORS

You're a terrible person.

>I ask the player of the Ninja in a private message (We're playing online) "Do you actually plan on following through on this alone?"
>He tells me "Yup."
>Fuckin' whatever, I decide to run a solo session
>Was always planning to have the party get ambushed on arrival by BBEG forces
>Set it up to have the guy get ambushed alone by the equivalent forces

I'll admit I was very vindictive and petty because he ran off alone, but in my mind, the fact he decided to run off alone meant he decided to go against the game's purpose. This player had also made me argue with him in-character to join the party itself for two hours.

>Solo session starts a week later
>Other players aren't present, only needed Ninja's player
>I have him make a Perception Check on his way towards the ruins he was following up on
>He fails the check, he misses the tripwire for a detector; the enemy is somewhat aware of his presence
>He comes up to a military camp covered in soldiers with beefier equipment than the party's used to
>He rolls Stealth vs their Perception
>Enemy wins, knows his general location
>Ninja uses Vanish to make himself invisible, rolls an enhanced Stealth Check
>I roll Perception for patroller, he rolls a nat 20, the enemy is fully aware of where he is
>Combat begins, he's attacked by two humanoids, one has Monk levels, one has Knight levels
>He gets his ass kicked really fast
>He starts to argue with me, tells me I set him up to fail
>I try to explain to him why this was a stupid decision
>He calls me dense and logs off
>I start getting messages from the player of the Red Mage, the Ninja's player apparently was over at his place for this session
>I start getting called an asshole, and that I'm a piece of shit for setting him up to fail
>It leads to a four-way argument, ends up with Ninja player getting super pissed off at me, and the Red Mage player thinking I'm a prick but wanting to talk this out at a time when we're all calm

continuing in next post

seconded

Is this bait? An adult man spikes a kid with a rock because of a rumour. Kill yourself actually.

>Before the solo session, we'd been arranging for me to take a trip up to their place (I live a few hours away and we like to have hangouts often), and Ninja's player was supposed to pay for the train ticket
>Since the character death he doesn't want to talk to me, won't even tell me if he wants to pay for that anymore
>Few days later the talk is supposed to start
>Red Mage player and Ninja Player are already in group chat, but the moment I join in, Ninja player leaves immediately
>We talk, and I back down from my original stance; Gunner player comes up with a really cool idea to bring the Ninja's character back
>Revive him by going full Iron Man and jamming a Materia into his chest to wake him up and keep the demon that was forcefully pushed into him out of his head
>I detriment this; the demonic presence in him is going to make itself known, and any time he verbally responds to it, he takes a point of Charisma damage for a day.
>Finally, we get Ninja's player to come back
>I explain to him what I'm willing to do
>"No. It'll be a reminder of my fucking failure."
>He starts acting passive aggressive and childish
>I get fed up trying to talk to him, I decided to leave the conversation
>He eventually messages me

Everything calmed down and worked out in the end, but he made a *huge* deal about this character's death because he thought I had set him up for failure. I was giving him what I would've given the party if they were all together.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8
Sounds pretty frustrating. The best thing might have been to just tell him it'll ruin everyone else's fun if he doesn't allow them to participate in the mission they signed up for, instead of doing a solo session.

>namefag telling others to kill themselves

Fun times, my ironic chum.

This isn't really a major story or anything, but our GM for our Pathfinder campaign was institutionalized in the middle of the game. Apparently he was a crack addict and relapsed about 5 times over the course of about 3 years. Apparently this time was the final straw and he was sent to rehab. We never were able to finish the Pathfinder game. We did notice that things started to become...weird (as in magical realm-weird) a few sessions before he was sent.

So the moral of the story here is don't do crack kids.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he got the help he needed and things are better now.

Pic related is one of mine. Went back and found it in the archives. Enjoy!

Thats an accident. Changed back fuck.

what kind of a fucking terrible system lets you make 2 saves against an effect that reads "lose control of your character for the rest of the session"

The kind where the DM doesn't give a shit about the rules and somehow thought it was a good idea.

the wording implies that the DM was playing by the book though

The moral is don't do magical realm, kids.

I feel his pain,but on the other hand "Nigga you tried to solo a 4-player encounter, what the fuck did you think was going to happen if everything didn't go perfectly?"

>I feel his pain
Speaking as a perma DM, i fuckin' don't, if you want to charge forward and ignore the other 3 dudes you're working with don't be suprised when you come up against encounters developed for four people.

>Playing GURPS: Dimensional Police Dudes
>No one tells me anything about GURPS
>My character is SHIT, because all the encoutners use Guns that i'm involved in.
>I'm fucking around get grabbed in game.
>I talk about getting out of a choke hold, and the Host says you cant.
>I disagree.
>So he puts me into a chokehold irl
>lolWut.jpg
>Its not even LIKE the scenario. I am not a lv 99 black belt who can punch cement blocks. I'm a neckbeard sitting down and he chokeholds me, dragging me backwards out of chair so i cant even get footing.
>This nigger apperently took a class.
>Game continues, i'm a bit salty, but whatever, water under the bridge.
>GM leaves and we are waiting for ride.
>He tells me how he could kill me and get away with it.
>lolwut2.jpg
>We argue, and he basically has this whole thing apparently planned out damn well.
>"lol you attacked me, so yeah, i'd kill you with my sword."
>"I wouldn't just chill out if you where brandishing a sword"
>"You have no hope, i win."
>This nigga is a fucking giant, his reach is +10 and shit.
>"I'd get in close so you couldn't swing? "
>He goes to his back room.
>MFW he comes back with a Longsword.
>I'm still sitting down, ane he walks up to me and pulls his arme up high likes hes going to stab me.
>You can indeed stab people next to you with sword, if sword is shorter than arm.
>Scramble up, and he fucking follows me at sword point.
>He gets distracted, I slam my shit in a bag, and wait outside for next hour across the street.

And that was how i got held at sword point by fucking psycho neckbeard mountainman. Found out later that he considered that "He may of gone too far".

Is this weaponized autism?

This reminded me of this story about the same kind of guy.
It's not mine and I told it to Veeky Forums before, so have some pasta:

The Evil Keen's Tale of the Ninja vs. the Bear:

My friend, Evil Keen, had a gaming group for a while that included a guy we'll call Ninja.
Ninja was the sort of guy who had studied martial arts for a long time, scoffed at anyone who practiced a different martial art as a pleb, hung his many ornamental martial arts weapons on his walls, and constantly bragged to everyone about how he could kill them effortlessly if he so chose.
Apparently, he wasn't without martial skill. He knew a lot about martial arts, he knew a lot weapons, and he knew next to nothing about actual fighting.
Ninja was also a devout believer of DEX > STR.
He acknowledged when the system dictated that a dex build would lose to a str build, but cited it as the system not being realisitic.
>If this were real, my character would have killed him in the first round.
That sort of thing.

He was also an asshole in other ways, but none that I distinctly remember.
[This first time I told this story, this point is one that was easily over looked. The guy really was an asshole. He literally laughed about the idea of murdering his friends, bragged about his "deadly prowess", and behaved as if he held their lives in his hands on a constant basis for months.]

One night, the group is playing at his house, Ninja is once again bragging about how if he were to fight a much larger opponent, he would kill them.
Now, there was another member of the group we'll call Bear.
Bear was a much larger man than EK, who was tall and barrel chested, so Bear was much, much larger than NInja.
Bear was normally a nice, quiet guy.
I don't know what made Bear decide that he had enough of Ninja, but that day he had had enough.

Bear got up, walked over to where Ninja was sitting, and said "This is what happens when someone like me fights someone like you."
Bear wrapped his arms around Ninja, pinning his arms to his sides, and picked him up off the ground.
Ninja was furious.
Ninja was enraged.
Ninja was helpless.
Ninja threatened to kill him.
Njnja kicked frantically at Bears legs.
Ninja headbutted Bear's shoulder.
That's when Bear started smashing Ninja into the walls.

At this point while being told the story, I had a realization that EK confirmed.
This room was adorned with all the weapons that Ninja had been casually mentioning he could end his friends' lives with for months.
They were knocked uselessly to the floor, along with his gaming and martial arts books.
The more Ninja shouted about how he would murder Bear once he got free, the more Bear slammed him into the walls.
I believe at first, bear just repeated his line, "This is what happens when someone like me fights someone like you."
Utterly powerless, Ninja eventually was left with no choice but calm down, shut up, and promise to behave if let go.

Having more than proven his point, Bear let Ninja go.
Ninja scrambled to a weapon and started shouting at Bear, making impotent threats but making no move to approach him.
Bear calmly gathered his things and left.

I don't know for certain if either left the group after this, but I think Bear shortly moved on to another group.
Ninja remained an asshole for as long as EK knew him.

This is glorious, you should feel very proud those comebacks were golden.

If you have to ask, it's D&D 3.X or Pathfinder.

>What's the craziest out-of-character shit you've had go down at a tabletop RPG session, Veeky Forums?

Easy.

>First time session with my buddy's other game group.
>GM's wife got redeployed (airforce), so I filled in
>GM, Bro, Dude, and Dude's GF, and then me
>Half way through into game. Mechwarrior RPG.
>Everything is awesome
>GM gets phone call, apparently on emergency number
>GM's wife calling from Korea
>GM excuses self to take call
10 mins later
>GM comes ripping out of back room, grabs his coffee mug, and bashes Dude in the head
>Chaos breaks out
>Dude is bleeding from the temple, dude's GF is freaking out
>I hold dude back, Bro holds GM back
>GM screams that dude knocked up GM's Wife
>Everyone is stunned.
>Dude's GF jumps Dude
>More chaos
>GM kicks everyone out
>Bro and I go to Waffle house

Find out the next week, that the GM filed and got divorced almost immediately, while his wife was still in Korea. Dude and Dude's GF broke up, and now Dude and GM's wife are living together and miserable.

Fucking shame. Everyone clicked, the GM was fucking great, and everyone was total bro up until the end.

Well, stoning muslims is something I'll get behind regardless of reason.

fucking muricans.

One time in a shadowrun gone loud one of the players just suicided his character against a spirit because the other pcs were acting stupidly in a fight (like players were forgetting their own newly bought weapons and using old shit and not paying attention to area damage from grenades)

So...you never talked to Bear again? he seems like a cool guy, and how was he as a player?

Not my story mate, I wasn't there.
My friend knew these guys.
Bear seemed cool from what I heard, but I think he stopped playing with that group for entirely unrelated reasons, like he moved out of state or summat.
I mainly remember the story.

I see, Thank you for the story friend, that was a good one

A guy once threatened me with an auger over a game of WoW TCG.

My story's less scary, though, because I am the mountain being threatened by an ice-fishing dwarf.

It's not truly very murican though because swords rather than guns were involved.

I was going to reply to this with an 'Air Force whore' joke, but then reality beat me to the punch.

>DMing for a group of friends
>all lesbian group, which is a novelty
>group is me DMing, Warrior (my gf), Druid, Bard, Cleric (bard's gf) and Rogue

>Rogue was that guy in every imaginable way.
>didnt wash and always smelled fucking weird
>wore a mishmash of the same six or so bits of clothing every time we ever saw her - didnt wash those either
>assburgers or autism of some kind
>touchy feely as hell, which with that smell was a bad time
>never learns the rules, and doesnt pay attention
>turns out she isnt looking at her character sheet on her laptop, she's playing fucking Overwatch, delaying the group for ages as she forgets rulea and never knows whats going on
>we deal becuase she had issues and we were trying to be supportive

>she gets drunk, misses the train home
>cant stay at Bard's place, where we play, becuase Cleric is staying and there's no space
>I need to get home for work next day, so I wont be going back to Warrior/gf's place
>she offers to let Rogue stay at hers.

>next day, gf shares horror story
>gf set up a mattress and quilts for Rogue who complained it was cold and got into bed with gf.
>Rogue gets gropey, despite being told to fuck off
>keeps doing it
>gf locked herself in the bathroom
>threatens to call police if Rogue wont stop trying to get in
>she stops, but gf stays in the bathroom.

>Im about to fucking punch her face in and never deal with her disgusting ass again.
>Rogue confides in Bard that she and my gf 'were totally going to fuck, but gf's flatmate came in and disturbed them'
>Bard tells me, we tell her truth
>Rogue gets called out, she claims that she and gf are in love
>*Im* the villain, and stole gf from her
>calls us all toxic cunts when no one believes her
>deletes the shared group discord and dropbox repository
>sends aggressive threats to me daily until I get a new discord account

Could've been much worse, but gf is probably scarred for life by memories of rogue getting rapey with her.
I fucking would be.

>all lesbian group

LONDON

Our long term DM had his girlfriend join the group mid game, which caused some issues because she was an unbelievably short tempered bitch.

Couldn't remember rules, needed rolls explained continually, and made a big habit of attacking or trying to kill our PCs with her strong as fuck Wemic fighter.

Game goes on, he apparently talks to her and she gets less trouble maker, but still no one really likes playing with this chick.

One day, arrive for the game and DM is in an obviously distracted mood, gf isn't playing, but is upstairs. Passive aggressive dialogue between the two of them keeps disrupting the game. During a smoke break, he heads upstairs and hell breaks loose, screaming at each other, total relationship breakdown.

Gf comes down stairs mid argument, stark naked. Rest of group all trying to disappear and not be noticed.

Calls us idiots, picks on one member of the group continually. They go back upstairs.

Whole group decides to 'go for a walk'. By the time we get back, she's gone. Never see her again.

Next week, game returns to normal

No joke, we actually are in London

great

Identify the portion of that story that necessitated identifying the entire group's genders and orientations.
Once you've failed at that, go home and rethink your life.

Oh fuck off back to tumblr.

Nigger seriously?

I am curious if in a lesbian group you have as much cheesecake as a typical guy group. Naked succubi, screwing the tavern girls, sexy sorceress bbegs and so on

>go to a bar after a party
>a drunk fat woman forces her way up to the karaoke microphone
>"Fuck this anyone who wants to play Dungeons and Dragons RIGHT NOW come to my table"
>Why not.jpg
>me, an asian guy and a stereotypical banker (suit, tie, briefcase) at her table
>quasi microlite rules/drunk DM
>I'm bard, asian man is a fighter, bankman asked and was allowed to be a psion
>any time I want to use bardic inspiration or a spell I have to literally go up to sing karaoke
>the DM dares us to enter her magical realm
>she gets trashed and the game goes entirely off the rails
>asks if we want to go to her hotel and fuck her
>she's horrifying to behold
>the asian dude is seriously considering it
>banker bails
>DM and asian disappear
>forget I have no place to stay tonight
>only have $20
>it's $5 martini night
>drink 4 martinis and hope the problem solves itself
>wake up in an elevator covered in blood

I don't blame anyone for being doubtful of my tale on a Malaysian basketweaving forum, but this happened and I'll not forget it any time soon.

Not nearly as bad as what's here, but why not.
>Me and two friends hear from another of our friends that they just lost a few players for understandable reasons, and need replacements for their 3.xx/pathfinder/something along those lines game
>Low magic campaign, one player is a paladin, and this is considered a big deal
>We are told the three people left fill out the "main" roles, so we can pretty much make what we want
>I make a human fighter, friend 1 makes a dwarf barbarian, friend 2 makes a half-orc Monk
>We show up. The Other guys are an Elf Paladin, an Aasimar Ranger, and... a Human Fighter. I already see the storm brewing.
>I ask if I should write up a new character. I can be a rogue or something
>Get reassured that it's fine. One of the players who left was a fighter, so it will work out.
>First session actually goes smoothly. Our characters meet a bit unrealistically, but whatever. We get some shit done, and have fun doing it.
>Next week
>Human Fighter guy is clearly acting different.
>I try and ignore it, but also try and defer to him as the "boss" fighter.
>An hour in, he starts acting even weirder, and starts trying to copy and one-up everything my fighter is doing. If I say I'm going to hold the right side, he runs over and holds the right side better. If I say I'm going to go grab a ladder to make it up a wall, he runs to find a grappling hook
>We take a break at hour 3. He storms off.
>I tell the DM we should really swap my character. I'm not that attached to this one, and can work with anything, really.
>We work out a way for my guy to die. He is to hit a trap, which would also make a rogue sound like a better idea.
>We get back into the game. Other fighter is sulking like a mofo.
>We get to our moment. Ranger hears something, I go to check out the sideroom
>In hindsight, I really should have seen the next part coming.
Cont 1/2

I don't care if this is copypasta, this is just a downright good story.

Was in a Pathfinder game in college, we gamed in one of the campus's lounges on Thursday nights. Had a That Guy who ended up losing his shit after his Paladin fell in the first session, he ended up throwing a chair, knocking a hole in a wall. Campus police got called and he ended up getting tazed and pissing himself because of it.

Maybe I just rolled low on sense motive, but I'm inclined to believe you. Something just rings "too outlandish to make up".

>bard

I believe it.

This kind of shit only happens to bard players.

No pasta, my friend. Just one of several poor decisions in my life,

The $5 martinis were the most unbelievable thing to me at the time but I flipflop between 'functioning alcoholic' and 'human mess'

>As I am walking towards my doom, a covered pitfall trap with nasty poison spikes, other Human Fighter rushes ahead of me and tackles down the door.
>"Are you sure you want to do that?" The DM double checks
>"Yeah, I can handle anything in here"
>"You smash into the room, and the floor gives way. You fall and are skewered by spikes. You don't die instantly, but the poison makes it quick"
>I motionlessly facepalm through this
>He chimps out, yadda-yadda about not being appreciated.
>I try to tell him what was supposed to happen
>Of course, that only makes him angrier.
>The mood is ruined, and Paladin-guy had been looking uneasy all-night
>I decide I should probably go. I apologize, grab my stuff, and start to leave.
>I shit you not, the guy runs past me so that he can leave before I do.

>A while later, I learned that he had sent a few dickish e-mails to the DM, and had tried to get my E-mail from them.
>To this day, have not had another game with that Dm, unfortunately.

My house has hosted many games (as well as several LAN parties) over the years. I'm fairly laid back about what goes on. As in, if you show up with a 12 pack, before you cross the threshold I will tell you the password which you must then repeat back to me. The password is, or course, "I am 21."

But I also make clear to any one I haven't seen before that I AM the sherif,and if I do tell you to do something(or not do something) you damn well better listen. For twenty plus years, I've only had to tell people shit twice, one was "wake up and put on some fucking pants." (dude got way to drunk at the LAN party)
The other time, shit got a bit weird.

>group shows up to try out some heavy role play diplomacy game.
>of course group has a that guy.
>time for Court, where everyone gathers to pitch proposals to the King and shit.
>have an old exercise back in the living room, mostly use it for a clothes hamper
>has a giant fucking fan where the front wheel would be, loud as shit.
>that guy sits on the damn thing, then starts to pedal everytime someone opens their mouth.
>After ten minutes of this, I put on my Sherrif hat.
>Get off the bike, That Guy.
>He makes a stupid face, then does half a peddal to test me.
>I'm serious. Get off the bike or I'll shoot you.
>Said in jest.
>Someone points out I actually have left my pistol out of the gun cabinet where I usualy lock it up before people come over.
>Oh SHIT.jpg
>Run over to pick it up and lock it away real quick.
>As I open the gun cabinet door, I hear the bike start up again.
>impulsivley work the slide.
>That guy gets of the bike and sits on the floor faster than a cat, with a meek little "illbegood"

It wasnt quite so much as the all-guy groups ive been in, but there was some.

The Bard kept hitting on literally every female we ran across, regardless of species. The Rogue kept doing it too but fucking up spectacularly due to cha 11.

For my part, yeah, the first bbeg was a pirate king, but his captains and subordinates were all sultry pirate wenches that he had taken a shine to. Think Gaddafi, with a similar hat and angrier all female bodyguards.

The second was a Drow witch-queen, who was interrupted in the middle of three different monologues by the Bard inviting her to bed.

>Nigger seriously?
Yes, seriously.

>Oh fuck off back to tumblr.
Okay, that's just stupid.

Fine, to put it another way, TOGTFO.
Is that better?

The fact that it was a group full of lesbians is irrelevant to the fucking story.
If they wanted to clarify the genders of the two involved, that makes some sense, but "my gf" and "That Girl" (or whatever you wanna call her) works fine.
Adding, "By the way, we're all lesbians!" is pointless.
So is mentioning the Druid, but I missed that on the first read through.

>back to /pol/

Anyway, I'd argue that "all lesbian" group is just to avoid identification of the participants. I mean that Rogue was definitely a neckbeard.

Would it help to settle your autism if I explain that the story was originally longer with more detail, but I cut that because post size limit and didnt think taking up two posts was really fair.

Primarily that the Cleric was an ex of the Rogue who couldnt avoid her becuase the lesbian population is relatively tiny and incestuous (combine that with the relatively tiny tabletop gaming population and youve got a recipe for fun), that the Rogue had hit on the Bard, me, and the Druid by this point (all unsuccessfully).

I mean sure I guess I could just say 'lmao I guess he was bisexual hitting on some totally straight dudes', but what would the point have been.
I apologise for not properly sanitising the story for your virgin eyes after reducing it to just the important part where she attempted to molest my gf.

Also this isnt fucking /b/ or /v/. fa/tg/irls have been a thing for a very fucking long time, and this board certainly used to be a lot more able to just take it in stride if it ever came up. It's also not a fucking cry for attention, it's not some desperate 'please like me, maybe ill fuck you'. It was relevant to the story before I edited it down and I forgot to remove it when it was unnesecesary.

A neckbeard in soul and heart, a (literal) legbeard in person.

Pastebin the uncut version.

Man, I wouldn't dare to let such "friends" into my house that I couldn't trust to be around when I have some guns (or other weapons) lying around. It must be pretty wild there.

>Primarily that the Cleric was an ex of the Rogue who couldnt avoid her becuase the lesbian population is relatively tiny and incestuous (combine that with the relatively tiny tabletop gaming population and youve got a recipe for fun),
Well, that does help explain why you gamed with her in the first place.
And if that explanation we're incorporated into the story, I could see how avoiding that info would be a lot more work than including it, from your perspective.
The story could still have been told the same without announcing it as an all lesbian party, but I concede that my initial impression was less than accurate to the full story.
My bad.

Still waiting on those tits though.

>not locking your guns up securely when you're done using/cleaning them
What do they teach you in firearms safety courses?

>a reasoned response
Well colour me surprised user.
Guess my assumption about you was as wrong as yours about me.

There's not an awful lot to it, it was mostly side details like the fact that Rogue and Cleric had dated - Rogue didn't remember because paradoxically she slept around a lot, whilst for Cleric that had been her first time with a woman, and it had been in her words 'fucking dreadful'.

And then about Rogue hitting on me in front of my gf, gf in front of me, Bard in front of Cleric and vice versa. Then when people pointed out that they'd dated before she spent ages trying to remember - then finally did and stayed offering Bard fucking tips on her own gf's tastes.
(Worth noting that she and cleric had fucked exactly one time two years before)

Then she hit on Druid unceasingly because she was the only other one there not in a relationship - it was revealed afterwards that she'd borderline molested Druid at a bar we went to one time, but Druid hadn't said anything since she was the newest member of the group at the time and didnt think we'd believe her.

>pretty wild there

It did, years ago. I'm older now and consequently so are the people who tend to come over.

There was the time I came within a hairs breadth of calling an ambulance. Dude offhand mentions he's diabetic before killing half a bottle of scotch single handedly. My father was a type one, so I thought for sure he was going into diabetic shock, but he just staggered outside and puked all over my driveway, and a couple of cars) before coming back in and announcing he was fine.

I know that feel, when I was younger I used to play with GM who would invite randoms (from internet and nearby game stores) into his house to play board games, D&D etc.

We actually had to call ambulance several times. One time because of type1 diabetic collapsing (had forgotten to use his meds), second time due to another guy having bad epilectic seizure and third time because someone overdosed on pain meds. Atleast things never got violent though and the worst drama was pretty much limited to shouting or sulking.

>Grown ass man
>Throwing a rock at a teenager
I'd love to see you try that shit on an adult. But you won't, for the same reason you threw a rock instead of initiating anything at close range: You're a coward. You threw a rock because you knew if you got close there's a chance a little Muslim boy would have kicked your ass.
Also nice bait.

Felt really satisfying that the GM took a coffee mug upside the dude's head.

>Also nice bait.
Must be, since you went and took it like a shmuck.

Did you ever find out where the blood came from?

>stoning a Muslim

9.5/10 not enough drugs

I've seen the polish variant of this one. I'm surprised nobody else recognized the copypasta.

>17-18 years old, living in a school dormitory since I'm in a boarding school
>We had a session scheduled for evening, everybody knew about it beforehand
>Organising isn't really much of a problem anyway, since we all live in the same building, most of us literally separated by a single wall
>There are 4 players, including myself and my room mate
Now, a few things you should know about my room mate. He was a bit of a social outcast weirdo, with some rather strange habits and a complete League of Legends addict. He also tended to overdramatise everything and was a huge edgelord(always played some kind of rogue and spent half of the session running over rooftops). He was rather harmless, only slightly annoying sometimes and a rather chill room mate since he spent most of the time playing LoL and always stocked the room full of cookies and snacks for playing which he let me take freely. But I lived with this guy for 3 years and I'm 90% sure he had some sort of slight autism or at least asperger, my brother has it so I know how does it look like.
>Anyway, the session is about to start in about 10 minutes
>Room mate starts another match of LoL
>I ask him if he forgot about the session
>-"Nah, I remember, I'll make it in time"
>I don't think so, but I don't play LoL so I thought he picked some short mode or something and I went to our GM's(a friend of us both) room
>Room mate obviously doesn't show up in time and when I tell everybody why a slightly angered GM goes to our room to get him, I go with him.
>He's obviously still playing LoL and the match doesn't look like if it were even halfway through
>GM asks him why did he start playing if he knew about the match and tells that he either will abandon the game right know or we'll play without him
>Room mate, irrationally angry almost shouts back that in that case he wants his character killed and won't play this campaign anymore
but wait, there is more...

You have my attention.

You have my permission to proceed.

>We say "ok, whatever" to ourselves and go back to GM's room to start playing
>A minute later room mate storms in
>Goes into an autistic rant that even if he's not playing he won't let us do anything to his character and demands GM to give him his sheet
>GM asks why should he and how the fuck does it matter
>Room mate rants some nonsense that he won't allow us to hurt his character and he has to destroy his sheet himself
>GM gives it to him and he tears it to pieces immediately and returns to his room.
>In game his PCs gets assassinated with a crossbow and we spent the entire session looking for his killers and trying to avenge him, which eventually developed into probably the most interesting plot hook of the campaign
>I return to my room few hours later
>He's still playing LoL and asks me, trying it too sound casually
>-So, what have you done with my character? Castrated him, mutilated his body?
>-No, we spent the entire session looking for his killers and trying to avenge him
>-Oh
>We've never talked about this ever again

Probably not the scale OP was asking for, but I decided to share it anyway

I've only got one, told it several times before.

>bro in gaming group has nuerological problems, can't feel over large sections of his body.
>doesn't like to be touched or jostled, asks for extra space at the gaming table, sure, that's cool.
>new, That Guy joins group.
>constantly jostles bro, even when asked to stop
>when told reason why, tells him that he's "wasting his superpower" and should be a stunt man or some shit since he can't really feel pain.
>makes total ass of himself.
>we kick him from the group.
>shows up at next week's session, refuses to believe he was kicked out of the group until the cops are called.

Short story, but scary as hell at the time.

>My highschool RPG group were getting in one last game before two of us left for college.
>Playing the game at bro's house.
>All goes well in the actual game, much fun was had.
>It's about 2:30 AM, we're starting to clean up the game.
>Bro's mom gets home (worked as a bartender), immediately starts screaming at him.
>Keeps accusing him of using up all the damn eggs.
>"YOU FUCKING KNOW YOU DON'T USE THE LAST OF THEM UNLESS I KNOW TO BUY MORE!"
>None of us have any fucking idea what's happening.
>Bro keeps trying to get her to calm down, I show her that there are in fact eggs in the fridge.
>Nothing helps.
>Her rant grows angrier and more nonsensical over time, eventually we get smart.
>All of us step outside save for bro who stays with his mom, one of us calls an ambulance.
>Turns out she was having some kind of psychotic break thing. They'd been fucking around with the dosage on her meds, and it was screwing with her head. That plus stress from too much overtime at work, and she'd just gone apeshit.
>Find out later that she'd gotten into two different car crashes on the way home, had just hit and run.

Not sure how to gracefully end the story. Just seemed worthy of sharing.

>wake up in an elevator covered in blood
The fuck happened? Was it your blood?

>>Keeps accusing him of using up all the damn eggs.
Did he have a drunken date last night?

Damn son. Funny story, but who's really "that guy", the guy who pedaled the bike, or the guy who threatened to shoot a fucker for making some noise?

Me and my GM had this practice.
>every fourth session we'd look for a new player
>we'd turn down most of the applications, except for gays, trannies, mudslimes, etc.
>GM was hosting games and usually we'd offer our new "players" a ride to his place, since he was living in a shitty village, away from the city
>every time we picked up new player we would take a longer path to GM's place, the one that leads through the forest
>we would always stop midway through, pull the new guy out of the car, bet the shit out of him and leve him in the forrest
good times

>at friend GM's house
>other friend's girlfriend is already a fatshit, not quite a landwhale, but certainly veering into that territory soon
>she opens a quart of ice cream
>mention that's a lot of ice cream to be sitting in one setting, admittedly, I do the same thing on my birthday, and I also exercise, where she clearly does not.
>she fires back that she can do whatever she wants with her body
>respond "This is true, but I don't know anyone who died happy, of being massively overweight"
>she utterly loses her shit and starts bitching me out.
Then the friend GM tells her to shut up and lectures her. She doesn't come back.

Ah, I'm glad you pointed it out to her, I'm sure she didn't know it was unhealthy until you told her.

I know showing concern for your fellow human being is an alien concept to you, but us actual humans are not always a huge bag of dicks.

>showing concern
>thinking she didn't know and you were helping
Are you also the type of person who feels the need to tell anyone who smokes that "That cigarette is going to kill you one day," ?

Come on your bro is a pussy and is wasting his superpower.

You don't care anyways.

>That Girl(think white Leslie Jones from new Ghostbusters) runnng a Pathfinder campaing
>assume the role of party leader
>sometimes I have to put rest of the grup in line by in-game PvP or OOC
>it's alright because I play the strongest character(I know my shit and I know how to fudge dice rolls) and rest of the players are beta cucks anyway
>That Girl pulls me aside, tells me to stop bullying other players, that it's a team game and other nu-RPG bullshit
>I can see that she can barely contain her fear/anxiousnes
>keep calm, tell her that I didn't realize that I was being so rude while already plotting my revenge on that fat fucking tub of lard
>our games continue as normal, meanwhile I ask her out copule of times and we end up dating
>this continues for a few months, I keep pushing her to send me her nudes
>I wait long enough to build satisfactory "fap folder", then I post it on our local FLGS facebook page
>mfw she stops GMing and deletes her facebook account
>mfw everyone in our gameing group probably thinks that I'm some kind of hero for getting rid of her
And this is how I became a loca This Guy

That's called indifference, dipshit.

Not if you value independence and respect.

Look, either way, we're not changing each other's minds, and we're shitting up the thread at this point, so I'm clearing out my previous posts in this discussion, and you might want to consider doing the same. We're way off topic at this point.

And if you understand that sometimes people need to be confronted? The worst thing you can do for someone self-destructing is let them.

Everything you just said makes you a piece of shit.

I remember back in college there was a Twitter account that would post DMs sent to it about how much the sender wanted to fuck a specific person (omitting only the name of the sender). It was raunchy as fuck, and I'd say 60% was focused towards guys.

The account was deleted, but not before I archived the whole thing. I use it from time to time in lieu of "semen demon" jokes.

>/pol/'s magical realm

>Autism
Not even once.

>And if you understand that sometimes people need to be confronted?
YOU think this. It's your opinion. It's not a fact. It's not something I should objectively understand. Opinions are like assholes, etc.

Excess fat is objectively bad for your health. You are worse off.

The part where several relationships were involved and an attempted rape.

Maybe you're an idiot who can't follow a story if it's too complicated but knowing that this was all lesbian made the whole thing much more comical for me.