Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Can The Eye Of Terror See Why Kids Love Cinnamon Toast Crunch edition?

>Merciless thread
>Dank Dweekend Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=RutD_HnkZBI

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit, but it'll read 3s.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Picturebook List maker
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>A much better roster making program
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (dont forget your library card)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0VMEUDwY!sHAG1fL-7LjOSFSnCqN8IMnMcU2990lRvX5czVBZE6c
mega.nz/#!RBlDHBwJ!dzZZqU_71Cd_xDQZBF84nlFLrD1Qsyp6gZ0JqZPQxk8
file.io/E3u9rc
games-workshop.com/en-US/beastclaw-raiders-mournfang-pack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>l2

why not
mega.nz/#!0VMEUDwY!sHAG1fL-7LjOSFSnCqN8IMnMcU2990lRvX5czVBZE6c
mega.nz/#!RBlDHBwJ!dzZZqU_71Cd_xDQZBF84nlFLrD1Qsyp6gZ0JqZPQxk8

Not an epub? Gee thanks for nothing user!

Tau are a melee race!

Looking for feedback on my Thousand Sons alterations. Idea is to do as little as possible to the GW rules to make them viable.

convert it into epub silly

Please that's what anons are for. Next thread please thank you

aren't you an user, sweetie?

Whats a good armor color with black fatigues for imperial guard?

Or ask nicely and recieve the originl epub that the pdf was converted from

drab green or grey.

Brown works if you want to be unoriginal.

I have the epub link on my PC but I'm now not gonna bother searching it out for you because you weren't nice! And because I'm sitting in a train and am posting from my phone right now.

atta user

I'm just shit posting I have the original too.
file.io/E3u9rc

>tfw an army that perfectly matches what you want in an army
>tfw you hate their models and fluff

I really love the IDEA of Space Wolves, but I fucking hate Wolfwolfwolfwolfwolves.

Its another stupid fucking bullshit OP image general that I have to Ctrl+F to find in the catalogue edition.

>Use other models
>Play with codex
>???
>Fun

There's too much to work out proxies for.

so it's fun
t. ork player
proxy is life

>too much to work out proxies for
>with a fucking marine army
Holy shit. How shitty do you have to be at the hobby in order to be incapable of using the dozens and dozens of marine kits to make a suitable force?

Alright, then. Give me generic marine proxies for these:

>Thunderwolf Cavalry
>Wulfen
>Fenrisian Wolves

Age of Sigmar Orruk Boar Riders for Thunderwolf. Replace head with Space Marine

>Don't care

Previously mentioned Boars

>Hates wolfwolfwolf
>Wants to play wolfwolfwolf

I want to play a dreadnought army but I hate dreadnoughts, what do I use instead?

That's kind the point I was making, senpai. Gameplay-wise, the army is exactly what I want. Fast-moving, outflanking space marines. But I don't like the wolf aesthetic.

>playing against tau
>ap2 ignores cover ap2 ignores cover ap2 ignores cover
>tfw your army has no invulnerable saves

Deff Dreads, best looking model in the entire game

>I2

Use a 1+ unit.

Holy shit, thanks, I came to ask about exactly this.

Use 6+ models so the enemy feels retarded for shooting AP 2 at it.

That way you have the moral victory.

Have you thought about blood angels or world eaters?
If not then you could could do chaos space wolves.

Skull crushers / jugganaut lords
Khorn posses space wolves
Khorn dogs

I would work the shaft & coddle the balls if you made a decent 4th ed book scan & fandex that included well-written versions of the new stuff.

Why not use a green tide?
Granted I don't know anything about playing orks.

Depends on what you want to replace the wolves with thematically. Sigmar has a ton of monstrous mounts available.

If I wanted to do Space Wolves, I'd probably use the mounts from these:
games-workshop.com/en-US/beastclaw-raiders-mournfang-pack
for my Thunderwolves. Maybe use the Yetis covered in SW bits for Wulfen and the Frost Sabres for Fenrisian Wolves. Fuck, now I kinda want to do this. SW have always been my favorite loyalist astartes, and I do have a ton of plastic Calth marines sitting around.

foot-slogging army is the worst you can do in ork's case, not that this list is great either though.

>240 boyz to paint for this list
That's a lot of thin coats.

Does anyone have a reliable place to get the digital WD nowdays? Good place on Mega got taken down so need a new source.

The one in OP doesn't have Feb and I'm looking for a source that reliably uploads every month.

Ty Ty sir

480 THIN COATS SHOULD DO

If you're going to paint that many boyz, you don't bother with thin coats. Base the flesh green, base the leather brown, base the weapons metal, and then just wash the hole thing with Agrax or Nuln and call it a day. Maybe go back add some klan color afterwards.

>Not just airbrushing them to get them painted in 2 sessions

PLASTIC ASPECT WARRIORS WHEN!?
THEYNEED TO BE UPGRADED!

I WANT NEW, MULTIPART, POSABLE BANSHEES, SCORPIONS, SPIDERS, REAPERS, DRAGONS AND SO ON.

Rate but don't h8

Especially you Cheetah user.

>Big release all about Biel-tan
>No plastic Aspects

It hurts.

This picture is for you, user.

>playing against tau

You already fucked up.

Does anyone know what program was used to convert these pdfs?
I just get errors and such when using Calibre. I'd like to know how to create such perfect conversions from the epub.

Dark Lance on the raider is a trap unless you're spamming them. The dis cannon is much better. Find your Anti armor else where.

Also guns on the reavers. Reavers spend 99% of their existence jinking. And personally I would put cluster caltrops instead of grav talons but I've literally never used grav talons so I don't know if they're worth it but caltrops definitely are. They will make your reavers a serious anti tank threat.

Yeah, it's fucking bullshit. Book about Biel-Tan would have been a perfect opportunity to update the aspect warrior range.
The Aspect Warrior line needs a fucking update.

I used calibre, but not the convert tool, just the print to pdf, in the viewer itself. later I cropped out the white areas of the pages

So no one cares about gathering storm anymore?

What is the top right one ?

Look at this hipster faggot still tryin to act like epubs are better than pdfs.

Not until the next one comes out at the start of March.

Shadow Spectres.

I guess they're not that popular? Can't understand why. They feel so much more diverse and interesting than marines. I guess it's a combination of people not wanting to work with finecast and them not getting much of a push. Wish they had received more of a spotlight in a book about the god damn Aspect craftworld.

Oh well. Here's a nice picture of banshees doin' banshee stuff.

On the left? Shadow Spectres. Forgeworld release with very cool models and very schizophrenic rules.

So when is Guilliman happening? GS3?

Well shit. I've got some Wrath of Magnus to convert now.

Yeah. Few weeks.

>Plastic Incubi

yes please

The biggest reason why aspect warriors arent popular is precisely the fact that they are finecast, monopose models that were sculpted over a decade (and in the case of warp spiders, two decades) ago. They need to be updated into multipart plastic kits. No one wants to deal with a bunch of ancient resin sculpts.

Look at this dumb faggot still not understanding how Veeky Forums filters work.

Are bikers and dev squad in drop pod fully packed with gravguns a must-have in current meta for Space Marines?
those white scar bikers with grav gave me cancer and have no idea how to counter them (I probably cant, having melee death company roaster)

Those scoins still get me every time

These don't exist. Maximum save is 2+, regardless of relic/spell stacks.

Because aside from this last just taking the piss out of Veeky Forums bullshit about Ork Boys being good, a Green Tide is the single dumbest thing any one could want to field.

You make a single foot-slogging unit that completely gets rid of any requirement to try and prioritise other units, that is moving at a rate of 6 inch a turn.

Green tide is shit.

Just a warning. For whatever reason it takes a loong time for it to finish. 10-12 hours, maybe more. I don't know why

t'was clearly a joke my fine feathered friend.

That's fine. That's about how long my past attempts using the convert tool took, but those came out like shit.

yup, same here. at least this options gives out a fine result.

No, I've seen a half dozen marinefags try to pull this off in-game. I remember pointing it out to one particularly gay Ultramarines player. Only to come back next week and seeing him try to pull the same shit again vs a guard player and later an ork player.

I have to really wonder if GW is going to axe off all other marine chapters since they're only including ultramarines transfer in their boxes.

To be fair, shit like Terminator armor should have a better armor mechanic than a basic 2+/5++

who else Grass Is Greener Syndrome here

And your inclination?

orks are good

Just whatever army I play feels inferior to the one I'm playing against.

>No, I've seen a half dozen marinefags try to pull this off in-game.
How? Psychic fuckery, or what was the excuse, exactly?

Da grass is greena but da Orks are greenest!

Ye Olde 1+ Smashfucker

Atleast we know why Magnus will be Redeemed, Sailor Celestine is at it again!

>Dire Avenger: Dammit Mon'keigh, Decide it!
>Banshee: Tell them to bring a Giant 4 Cheese Special and 2x bottles of Sprite.

Smashfucker gets a 1+ Feel no Pain, which, outside the FAQ, is totally legal since Feel no Pain is specifically NOT a save and only saves get the "a 1 always fails" limit.

Shut the fuck up, andrew.

So, anyone with experience ordering from waylandgames? They are even cheaper than my LGS, but I'm not sure about customs and transport fees. And delivery time too, obviously.

Pic unrelated

What retarded rock have you been hiding under? This has been a known issue since Angels of Death released.

if they don't have everything in stock, prepare to wait a shitload of time

Play space marines, then you won't have that problem. They can be as balanced or as retardedly cheesy as you want them to be. Eldar *cough*, I'm sorry, Aeldari are pretty good for that too.

I actually wanted to play Space Marines, but I'm just paralyzed by choice, and everything I wanna field is a dumpster fire.

Well, shit.
I was just wondering, since my LGS had some of my paints mixed up (Airbrush instead of Layer/Base/whatever) and the last box I've ordered I've waited for about a month or so.

Play ultramarines bruh. We're about to get another boost, and our fucking guy woke up. Run big Booby G in a drop pod full of honor guard alongside a skyhammer annihilation force, and laugh at ANYONE who tries to beat you.

I was gonna homebrew my own Ultramarines successor. Big Bob Willie coming back rules, but I'd rather make my own colour scheme etc.

It's been known for a lot longer. I'm telling you to shut the fuck up because trying to justify 1+ smashfucker makes you a fag.

What settings did you use for the print to PDF?
What page size?

This is the type of shit that reminds me how do i miss our old Drawfags.

Curse that Janitor!

Your butthurt is amusing, but it doesn't change the technical legality of the invincible Smashfucker.

>Boon of Change is now Primaris
>It gets "roll two pick one or both" rule as well

Y/N?

>but I'm just paralyzed by choice, and everything I wanna field is a dumpster fire.
What do you mean paralyzed by choice?
And most everything in the marine codex is fine for non-tourney play. Sure an all termies and dreadnought list won't win the LVO, but it'll be fine for games at your LGS against friends.
And the quality of a unit shouldn't be why you choose it, but the fluff and looks, and the opportunity to crush xenos and heretics in the name of your chapter, your primarch and the emperor.

depends on what you order I guess. for paints it's not that bad, if they don't have them. they deal with gw realtively fast. but some other stuff takes a bunch. my group has also waited for a month for them to ship, on several occasions.

I used A4, just to be sure, but I guess it doesn't matter, you're gonna crop it anyway. just untick that page number option.