Original classes

Describe them here! In short sentences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EkNBwCBn9fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drillmaster or something else along the line of that.

Melee characters focused on removing DR/Armor from their targets for the fight. Weapons of choice are drill tipped spears. Armor of choice is light, as they favor speed to get in and forcing the 37AC people to lose their gimick quickly.

>Efiigist
Makes tiny constructs (effigies) that accomplish tasks that would probably be easier and quicker if they were to just do it themselves.

>Faggotmaster
Focus on posting stupid threads in a Burmese basket-weaving forum.

So, Pikmin?

> Burmese basket-weaver

Makes insidious wicker traps to fool pernicious monkeys.

>Screamer
Like a bard, but instead of music, it's incoherent screaming. No weapons, just screaming. You scream to damage or debuff enemies. For added fun scream irl for bonuses on rolls until you get lynched by your group.

Creations sound more like homunculi than an effigies.
youtu.be/EkNBwCBn9fw

Excuse me you eunich this is a mongolian shadow Puppet forum.

I believe you mean that it is a Vietnamese recipe trading forum. Please get it right next time.

>wandslinger

10 lvl d&d 3.5 prestige class giving extreme expertise with wands. Special abilities included

>creating higher level wands of up to 8th level spells
>dual wielding wands
>casting twice from a wand in the same round
>pool of creation points to use as experience when creating wands
>full casting progression
>bonus metamagic feats
>several other wand based abilities that I can't remember off the top of my head.

It was broken, rediculous, and so much fun to play. I still can't believe my GM let me get away with this shit.

>Not being a Taiwanese Fish Trading Post

Get Out.

I want proles like you off my god damn Carthaginian Slam Poetry forum

When oh when will you dumbasses get off my iroquis gangsta rap forum

Myrmeidons

The Catch all term for humans who have dedicated their lives to fighting and warfare. Some come from well funded and organized armies, some came into conflict through pure happenstance. Eitherway they, like many, have had to extensivly modifiy their bodies to deal with non humans who are naturally faster, stronger, and smarter than them.
-Warlords- Myrmeidons who've risen to leadership focuses their augmentations on enhancing their intelligence and strategic abilities with only minor strength/endurance enhancements
-Deadeyes- Enhanced senses and upgraded nervous systems to allow them to sit still for days to get the perfect shot or have the reflexes to draw a gun at a thought
-Freeks- Victims of genetic augmentations encorprating animal/alien dna to become biological monsters
-Mauraduers- essentially living tanks, Only their personalities are as ostentatious as their bodies.

Beast Fist, member of a monk order trained in actually gaining the limbs of beasts to tear up enemies. Masters can turn their hands into animal heads and bite, while legend tells of the lost scrolls of the Dino style.

Nigga my Zoroastrian Windchime Forum ain't big enough for the both of us.

>Shitposting on my Neo-Babylonian Cuneiform BBS
Leave

>funposting on my Egyptian Chocolate Making Hieroglyphs Board
You leave

Good idea. Just out of curiousity You might want to take a look at ragnarok online's stalker/shadow chaser. They use stripping skills to remove their enemies' armor

>Hurting people's feelings in a Mediterranean Sheep-herding Pictogram board
stop

Anime kiddies shouldn't have feelings on my Kenyan Fingerpainting Forum.

>Telling people to stop in a Hungarian Rifle-licking FAQ Board

Literally a sound marine

What about a lance that's just a massive drill?

Juggernaut
A grappling armored monk

>The Ambulance/Shell
It's a bit of a mix between a Tank and a Healer with a mix of either Barbarism or Dexterity. His main combat tactic is drawing enemies to him by rushing into combat, either through dexterity or through some form of rush mode, and showing his heavily armoured back to them. At which point he would buff his allies trying to catch up to him and the enemies attack his back. If it's a large scale army, he just keeps buffing any ally he sees in front of him. If it's a small group and everyone is buffed he charges enemies with his shield or heals them undercover of his own shield.

>Maus-ghaster
Cats who have collected the souls of their prey and now martial the prey-ghosts to their whim and will

>Knight Rider
Come the mission, come the man, come the living motorcycle that is his steed. Paladins on motorcycles basically.

Swashbuckler: Dodge focused, blade and flintlock skirmisher.

Canoneer: Moderate to Long range "blast mage".

Anchor Hoister: Focus on tripping and dragging opponents and environments.