Want to make colorless eldrazi tribal Edh

Want to make colorless eldrazi tribal Edh.

Whom do I use? And why?

Eye of Ugin and Eldrazi Temple

Either the one you didnt post, or OG kozilek

Original emrakrul is banned.

OG kozilek

>Eldrazi
Step one: kill yourself

These. Og koz is the best. With all the colorless ramp you can cast him between turns 4-6 pretty consistently and if he dies you just cast him again and draw four cards. You can also just keep bouncing and casting him to get cards.

personally i run brozilek the great brostortion as my commander

I reccomend one of the ulamogs depending on your meta. If there's a bunch of indestructible stuff choose the new one. If not, choose the old one.

either one of the kozileks are your best bet sometimes new ulamog is good too though.

Any non-blue eldrazi.

You fucking know what i mean by 'blue eldrazi'.

But Drowner of Hope isn't legendary, it can't be a commander

>tfw no domain legendary Eldrazi

five colour colourless-matters needed to be a thing in one of the back to back to back eldrazi sets they did.

There were a few "Colorless creatures get" abilities, but I think more tribal synergy would've been too great.

The all-colorless deck really hurts. There's just not many non-creature spells available to you. I ended up going GB for my eldrazi tribal EDH.

>tfw snow commander never ever

>mono brown is bad

It's amazing how wrong one post can be.

>The all-colorless deck really hurts. There's just not many non-creature spells available to you.

There's like eight billion artifacts.

Artifuckery makes up for it.

Maybe he doesn't want to just do artifacts.dek, ever consider that?

I personally use Ceaseless Hunger, mostly because my meta needs to have spot removal, and it's fun to barter truces when I summon him just to see who is willing to make me their best friend.

But Great Distortion is a solid second in my opinion. Any of the 5 will do you fine, and if you want to test them, you can always swap them out.

>plays monoblack, doesn't want to play reanimator
>plays monoblue, doesn't want to draw cards
>plays monogreen, doesn't want to play creatures

Use New'mrakul. Get her down to like 6 mana and use bounce effects to fuck niggers up.