GF CYOA

Which one would you choose, Veeky Forums?

WTF none of them have wings or laser vision or anything

I ain't got time for dis vanilla shit

>the most interesting one is the jew
I'm not falling for that one. You will never tempt this goy.

most interesting is kaylee IMO

then again, i have a soft spot for mental illness

>if they're not deeply religious, they drink or smoke
>if they don't drink or smoke, they're highly religious
>Laura doesn't do either but she doesn't get along with quiet introverts

I'D RATHER HAVE NOTHING

Ramona seems like the obvious choice here.

Laura is the only choice for me.

Helen and Ramona sound like the only ones who are interesting people AND capable of maintaining a healthy relationship.

Laura is probably ok relationship-wise, but sounds like a boring person.

Kaylee sounds like a cool person, but too self-destructive to get emotionally involved with.

>Helen
>smokes pot once a day
dropped faster than a live grenade

Vietnamese chick all the way
>Hot
>Asian
>Intelligent
>Will work while I stay at home with the kids
>Domination fetish

Easiest decision of my life

Kaylee 10000%

Honestly surprised nobody's said Arielle yet.

Helen probably. I like red hair and girls with disabilities. Weed's a turn off but I could get over it.

Definitely not the fatty, blech

>All old
Nope. If pressed, Helen or Laura I guess. At least they're not fat and/or likely to elope with their mother's boyfriend.

>early 20s
>old
Pedos please leave

laura
because she has mostly traditional values
or Helen
conservative,loves music and I dig redheads

It's either Arielle or Kaylee for me. I like Shani, but she's still in third.

The pic kind of ruins that.

This is a good CYOA. Plenty of variety, but no obvious universally best choice.

Anyone else feel like these kind of Cyoas should be eased into or something. I feel having an admittedly shitty cyoa as a header is kinda embarrassing.

>smoke, they're highly religious
>>Laura doesn't do either but she doesn't get along with quiet introverts
same desu

Hook me up with that Jew, Jesus.

Huzzah! I get the Mantle Of Wizardhood! Kneel before the King of Autists himself lowly Anons!

> W I T N E S S E D !
> I
> T
> N
> E
> S
> S
> E
> S
> !

I want details. I score a total of 215 but if I wasn't such a poorfag I could throw enough money into my hobbies and get up to 240. The only ones I'm not qualifying for at that point are beta personality, speaking nip because I'm a dumbshit, rage scooping because that's rude, and currently playing a game. That last one could be rectified though for a total of 245. So under ideal circumstances I can get 245.

Like, what the fuck is your defect? I'm a flavor shizo and that's how high I score. Are you legit autistic?

>a bunch of left-wing Jews

I choose Wizardry, but if I have to pick an option it's Elizabeth

How do you all get over the "Embarrassment" of writing a CYOA, i don't know if it's just me.
I feel autistic if i ever write something like a story I will make it incomprehensible .

Try to ignore this thread since one is already up or sage if you have to.
They're primarily about resource management to me. Once all perquisites are met then I can write or deal with what I actually want from the choices presented. Try thinking of it like that. If you feel like you're writing something stupid perhaps you are. Maybe you're not. Look at what you have and what you can discern from the events of the CYOA.

What CYOA's did you write?

Why?

Because it's a weekend and you have obviously nothing of import to do, that you have replied to this thread at all.

Arielle, obviously. She shares almost all my interest and sounds like a pretty chill person. Watching anime, playing games and fucking? Sounds great. She's thicc as fuck too.

Shani, please and thank you.

>None of them are older than 25
Why is the best female demographic not represented here?

I'm from Springfield MA, and that's a pretty accurate depiction of the women here (the ones that aren't Puerto Rican, anyway).

At any rate Helen and the one from Georgia are top-tier

You can always interpret "quiet introvert" as "literally says one word per hour even though he's inside the circle having the conversation". It's easy to move up to "doesn't talk for the sake of creating sound, but will talk if a part of the conversation is interesting".
And if no part of the conversation is interesting go to other people anyway.

I thought so too but she's still a crypto-kike with SJW tendencies. Even for a fuckbuddy that's a disaster waiting to happen.

Stop making shit threads when there's already a cyoa thread up.

$20 is way too high desu
Chain Store, 'cus I ain't making that shit
Name brand root beer, and on the pizza we can get sausage, BBQ chicken, onions, bell peppers, and pineapples, then another order of pineapples because fuck you how am I supposed to spend that much money.

Supreme Wizard Lord here, I am indeed autistic, and proud of it. Of the top of my head, I've been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, and Aspergers Syndrome, in addition, sometimes I hallucinate late at night, and fantasize about somehow destroying modern civilization so I can rebuild it from the ashes. I'm also an unironic Esoteric Kekist and I unironically browse /s4s/, /pol/, /k/, and /a/ at least an hour every day, and browse wheel chan daily, so there's that.

As for funds, the stock market's better than it's ever been, and if you've got a knack for numbers and a bit of luck it doesn't matter whether how much of a sperg you are. That, and some clever merchantry on amazon, ebay, and kikebook are more than sufficient to suit my needs. I haven't had an autistic meltdown at the gaming table in little over a decade, and I think I've got my anger issues in check. Ever since the God Emperor was elected, I've been escatic, which has motivated me to finally start writing the fantasy series I said I would when I was 9. I haven't lived with my parents since my teen years, and I am deeply proud of that.

Shani has an uncanny resemblance to my sister. Do not want.

Whichever one has the most feminine penis

Problem with being that kind of sperg is you need starting capital.

I've never had any problems financially, between online merchantry, stock investing, and the odd part-time job I get by pretty comfortably. It's really not that hard to make money if you know what you're doing, can find a niche, and fill it.

I would consider the following 4, but 3 of them would probably be rejected.

Laura is the only 100% acceptable.
Parvati is rejected due to her selfishness.
Arielle is rejected due to being shallow, and lusty instead of romantic.
Kaylee is rejected due to untreated Bipolar 1 Disorder, most recent episode severe depressed.

All the others are completely rejected due to conservative politics and/or religiosity.

>All the others are completely rejected due to conservative politics
Top Cuck

>you can always ignore the meaning of words

>implying Ha Nguyen isn't 99% perfect

Shame I'm not HotaruManiac enough to enjoy the deadfish sex.

No, it's just that real life experience showed me that the people who say a couple words per hour most of the time are those who would be labeled as quiet introverts. Simply being quieter than the average doesn't get you that label.