imgur.com/a/fHkqJ

Ye oldie thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!DwQHHIIQ!RG3KD8PF238rQLVD5KD6ndevNYIsO_LDUaD84tKM_u0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting

#

Read the glorious victory section of the 2 pagerules, if your opponent has no models on the table you immediately claim a major victory.

The generals handbook does not override this, the victory conditions of a battle plan only come into effect when there's still two armies on the field.

You are wrong.

Also reposting. Sure buddy. If you think so.

We need more cheesecake and waifus. Even BBfags have lewds

How many STDs does she have?

many.

A multiple of seven.

You'd have to break out the Tallyband

Neat.

Makes early objective grabbing even more important than before.

mega.nz/#!DwQHHIIQ!RG3KD8PF238rQLVD5KD6ndevNYIsO_LDUaD84tKM_u0
Repostan.

We should add a new releases category to OP post. Are mega links updated?

So if you table your opponent on Turn 2... but he managed to grab like... 11 vps somehow, and you have 3 vps as you were busy exterminating his shit...

Do you then take your turn 3.
Then 4.
Then 5.

While your opponent stares at you with his hands in his pockets?

Exactly. Or you just quickly measure how far away your units are from the objectives and see if your opponent wants to concede

Unless you are literally retarded the whole thing will last a few minutes at best. You just have to move on the objectives, you don't even have to physically move the whole unit.

I bet you use sudden victory too.

>a few minutes

yeah of course, It was more to state / enquire.

>If you wipe out your opponent on turn X, you then have Y turns to claim VPs before the game ends.

>Unless you are literally retarded the whole thing will last a few minutes at best.

I meant at worse. At best it will be

>Dude I am in range to take all the objectives from turn three onwards, it means 27 points.

Ugh, meant for

Has the awesome new book, made it harder to do a "your dudes" army?

>Want that certain bonus? Betta paint those suckas gold!
>Want this bonus? Gleaming Silver or go home!

Ehm, you know you're not forced to paint your guys of a certain colours, don't you? Only meet the FOC requirements.

Are the battletomes or grand alliance books necessary?

Do you want extra stuff like batallions and traits/relics? Then grab battletomes and GA books (though the latter only for batallions).
You don't really care? Just grab GHB.

Ok my last nurgle hero for my army. This is a chaos lord on daemonic mount with mark of nurgle.

The posing is a bit weird because it looks like he's about to fall backwards, but the picture is making it look worse i think. IRL it looks like he's leaning back to strike with his hammer.

No in fact they say you can use the specific stormhost rules as any custom stormhost.

A lot of hero customization was added with the extra new equipment, general abilities, mount abilities and prayers.

Add that on top of the character upgrades from the campaign rules and stormcast are one of the most "your dudes" armies you can get

Aren't traits and relics for most factions in GHB? Most of battletomes are not updated like SCE and Sylvaneth in this place

What models did you use to make this one?

yeah I wanna know where to get that lizard mount thing

That's the gorebeast from the chaos chariot kit. The rider is a mix of brlightking with stormcast eternal bits. The hammer is from the ogors kit. The tentacles are dracoth tails with suction cups greenstuffed on

except for the fact that the fat fuck is about to fall backward off the thing I think its at least a 6/10 idea.

>Mfw LGS owner refused to add an AoS category on his online store because "this shit will be dead in few months so why bother"
Mein Gott - how can be one this salty? He is literally undermining his own business

Many LGS make the mistake of selling only what they like rather than what the customer wants

It's funny, because most of them will call themselves "Diehard fantasy fans", when Fantasy barely sold anything since most people already had their armies, which is pretty detrimental to a store owner.

No. The meta-battalions are not restricted to certain stormhosts and between a assload of relics and traits, a huge selection of units and a variety of possible playstyles Stormcast are probably the most versatile subfaction to make a 'your dudes' force, with only Tzeentch coming close right now.
Now, the big question is if that will hold true for the next books. Battletome Duardin containing Dispossessed, Fyreslayers and the rumored Steamhead, with distinct traits, relics, prayers and such for each faction? That'd be amazing.

How did they get their armies if they never bought anything?

on that topic, I'm looking for inspiration for a "your dudes" tzeentch army flavor

Third party.

They bought them a long time ago and used the same models, rarely ever adding more.

Ugh, you're right. I guess i just needed someone else to say it. I'm redoing the rider now as we speak, breaking bits off. I can really deny it no longer. I'll bring pics when the deed is done.

will be much better for your effort, no doubt.

It probably will. The real question is shadow aelves when?

I don't know why, but I keked

Hopefully. Does this look better? I add the legs when his pose is finalized

>Tfw you'll never be a dirty marauder that gets forced into a war with Tzneetch Cult
>Tfw you will never be hit by a Tzaangor Shaman's magic, and get turned into a hot bird babe.

Just end my life, Archaon Sempai.

God damn the Griff-Chargers look awesome, why couldn't the Drakoths look half this awesome?

We need female stormcasts. THICC LADIES!

Funny thing, a store owner in my area said the same... six months ago or so.

Guess which store closed two months ago?

Quite ironic.

I'd settle for some head options even, leaves it to the imagination.

that said I'm looking to find the best kits to nab a torso from for a Tzaangor shameness, might also mix with a Griff hound head ro something to make for a more gracefull visage

You should call him up to rub salt in the wounds.

They will probably never learn and will be crying even after AoS death let's face it - every game will be somehow dead in the end. I'm happy that at least few WHFB players have picked up their shit and tried to play AoS. Now we have a 5-people group at only AoS-friendly LGS - I know it's nearly nothing but I would rather say it's a first step

Not this user but it's better imo

FURFAGS REEEEquesting something like this but for Skavens

Shame that drawthread drawfriends will probably ignore clearly lewd request

I really wish the Lord-Aquillor rode a gryph-charger and not a derp-bird. The gryph-chargers look waaaay cooler.

I was talking of fan-art.

But I also agree on that.

Assembling my vanguard hunters now:

The pictures don't do them justice, they're much more dynamically posed than liberators.

The new book actually confirmed female stormcast.

It didn't name any but it did say that stormcast are pulled from both men and women

It was actually confirmed a while ago.

Ah cool.

Yeah unlike female space marines, female stormcast seem much more appropriate to the setting.

I wouldn't mind a female prosecutor model that does the whole Valkyrie look

Not too much of that floating around, unfortunatly.

As an aside, around one third of my stormhost's named leadership is female.

Yeah, it's a good kit.
On the other hand, I am not too happy with the Gryph-hounds. Only three poses and some of the heads look very strange on some torsos.

>LGS has been closed for a decade now
>Local charity shop that replaced it still has old artwork of a Space Marine on its side.

I do the same. I also give about one-in-five of my Stormcast a female head.

I don't really know why GW/BL are so hesitant to actually give a named female Stormcast character, since they're explicitly stated to exist. Not even as a playable one, just one of those character blurbs that pop up in the battletomes, or a character in one of the novels.

Can someone sell me on the "Ride the Winds Aetheric" special ability?

I'm drawing a blank of how this could be useful? I mean you can't even charge after using it and you might roll really low so the default 12inch move is better anyway. I get you can run through units as if you had flying but still not being able to charge is just too much of a downside.

I suspect it's because even GW isn't sure what to make of them yet.
Like, do they want them to be regular stormcast in terms of design (which saves effort)? Or do they want them to be a seperate unit (which would be a new kit that can be sold, but would need to be created from scratch).

>Female Stormcast Chambers

I need this. I need this now... for needs.

why do you need one?

>/aosg/ will now have the same faggots that ask for Sisters of Battle

Please, no.

Deposit your palladors behind another unit, activate the ability, hurtle over enemy troops if you rolled a satisfactory distance, shove a bunch of javelins and bolts into a soft unit or two, then sit there and dare your opponent to engage you.
And if you don't roll high enough you remain where you are and pelt the advancing enemy army from relative safety.

Grot sky pirates when?

I'm still disappointed that SCE are not just a living vengeance wearing an armour. I would like to see them as human that renounced their humanity, feeling and bodies to bring justice. No gender or personality behind the mask - just revenge

never, they are a meme army with no plan in motion to have them as anything more than a footnote in an irrelevant event on the timeline.

Any artists up in this bitch? Someone design a female stormcast armor.

Ok, so I finished the repose. He does look much better. He looks like he's holding his hammer up rather than falling off his beast.

Done. Now what?

>man, those stormcast are just golem-like automata, that sucks
>man, those stormcast aren't golem-like automata, that sucks
Sometimes you just can't win.

Have you guys noticed that in the hinterlands or regiments of renown supplements, that it's nearly impossible to play ogors of any kind?

It's not that I need to see any named Femcast, so much as I don't understand why GW is so hesitant to make some, despite them being explicitly stated to exist.

I think that may be it, though. I hope they don't designate special roles for Femcast, though. Stormcast don't strike me as much caring about sex. If you pass the trials and/or were sufficiently heroic prior to death, you're good to go. Plus, they're all magically-enhanced, so the -4 STR argument that some may bring up is moot.

Personally, I like that Stormcast seem even more human than Space Marines (until they get reforged too many times, anyway). One of the short stories I read had the Stormcast characters absolutely furious about orcs hunting down humans like animals, practically personally offended by the idea of their people being under such a state of fear.

I know there are Space Marine chapters that care about common humans, but the way it's written with Stormcast seems much more genuine.

The cringe is real.

Ehh who cares at this point,

You want them to be iron warriors? Fucking go for it. Tbh a chamber themed around sieges and shit while... un-stormcasty would be kinda cool.

It's his money, his lore, his hobby. I don't even give a fuck at this point.

Is the storm cast battalion in the op link the new one? The new rules are actually enticing me, even though I was never interested. Before. 12 magical artefacts!

>I know there are Space Marine chapters that care about common humans, but the way it's written with Stormcast seems much more genuine.
I also really enjoy that. It's a nice touch and gives them some humanity you might believe has been lost to them.

Can anyone recommend a Windows epub reader that can actually zoom in so I can get a readable text size on this?

Or just a good tool to turn it into a pdf?

Holy crap, I'm finally seeing just how balanced the different lesser daemons with respect to eachother are in AOS

WE

Explain

Compare daemonettes and bloodletters. Two units with similar purposes. GW has made it so they function differently, but with what appears to be the same efficiency.

waz kangs?
are the crystal gems?
are the martians?
will rock you?

Tfw well never see slaanesh and nurgle get upgraded daemons

What army kills stormcast shitters the best?

Where da wyt wymin at.

Tzeentch

Best-claw

More storm-shitters

Sylvaneth???

You don't like the current plaguebearers?

I'm cool with all of the lesser daemons. Things like beasts and fiends could use some tuning. I was mainly talking about the greater daemons. Bloodthirsters and LoC both have 14 wounds Thule GUO and KoS have 10

Some Stormhosts are like that though, even a normal stormhost can have a chamber made from their most reforged stormcast who know nothing but righteous anger

Look at what happened to Thostos bladestorm after he reforged. Dude got cataclysmic mad.

Aren't they doing Slaanesh soon or was that a meme?

From what I heard from lots of anons here is that Daemonettes blow Bloodletters out of the water in most situations.

What is it Bloodletters do that brings their efficiency up to Daemonette levels?