Who wins?

Who wins?

The Marine. He has more purity seals.

Depends on the setting.

Develop your hypothesis

Someone post that picture about too many variables so its just a pointless argument starter for me, I dont have it.

How are there too many variables? We know enough about Space Marines and Glitterboys that we can make a case why one would beat the other.

Which one of them has bullshit magical powers? That one wins.

If the marine has a meltagun he has a chance, but there's no way a bolter is mega damage.

You're retarded, there's no way a bolter ISN'T megadamage.

I'm pretty sure the GB's got this one in the bag.

The one you don't want to win OP.

There are you happy now?

M.A.D

Then don't fucking post you piece of shit

The one that gets the jump on the other first

Fighting at range? Glitterboy. The boom gun is practically a direct-fire artillery piece given it's range and damage.

Fighting close quarters? Marine. A marine's mobility, plus close quarters combat skill will dominate the Glitterboy, which just isn't equipped for close combat.

There you go.

The issue with these threads is that powerlevels change drastically depending on who's writing what.

In one book, a Space Marine could murder a thousand Glitterboy equivalents without breaking a sweat, while in another the reverse would happen.

So it will always devolve into people yelling out random cherrypicked examples and no one really gets anything out of it that they didn't start with (except more fuel for the next autism bonfire).

Issue is that these threads pointlessly exists.

Also any faggot who says "depends" is just shitposting since they have absolutely fucking nothing to add.

Absolute scum of humanity.

yes, I mad regardless of the setting.

Getting mad at things online depends on your autism level

Don't be a faggot, if you can help it.

user is right, you are retarded if you think a bolter wouldn't be mega damage when every fucking thing in Rifts is mega damage.

Right one is from an US Superhero setting written for Edge Teenagers.

40k is also a comic book superher setting written for edgy teenagers.
Space Marines are X-Man expies, Orks are Hulk expies,...

Best way to look at this actually involves looking closer at Rifts. Consider the thing that the Coalition designed to kill that thing, it's a melee monster. If the Marine can reach melee before the Glitter Boy pops spikes, he's probably got this. If not, the Boom Gun will likely blow him in half.

Pretty sure the marine would win. In the fluff, marines regularly blow up planets and genocide species. Even a guardsman could take on a glitter boy, I reckon. Lasguns hurt a lot if they hit your eyes, so I am sure he stands a chance.

[Spoiler]I am baiting. Please take the bait.[/Spoiler]

You should have baited the other way round, no one cares about glitterboys so no one will defend them.

None of this matters unless you can get equilivant comparisons for the gear and enhancements.
Otherwise it's whoever can fanwank harder.

there's like four who would win threads at the moment.

the "excuse me" bullshit is returning

even the "some of you guys are alright" shitthreads can be seen sometimes

These are dark omens teegee. Something terrible is going to happen. All this faggotry cannot be here for no reason.

low megadamage

I just hate how the Glitterboy is still unabashedly using Full Armor Double Zeta's cannon, like we're still back in the Ninja High-School comic book days.

And given that the space marine is backed by GW's lawyers, I'm betting that the Space Marine can win the battle in copyright court without a single bolt being fired.

40K is british. Their edgy superhero comics are pretty different from anything American.

This. The Glitter Boy is a lot like a Tau Broadside. It will fuck up anything at long range, but is pretty helpless in close combat.

Even a scout would win that one. But then again GB only fights on Earth of a different multiverse. So in theory not 'real earth' so if Marine is beaten then exterminatus would just glass the planet

Unless GW acquired the rights to Gundam, they wouldn't have any standing to sue over that.

>The Marine. He has more purity seals.
But the Glitterboy is more shiny.

>GB only fights on Earth
Not true actually. GBs are used in the Phase World dimension too. If we're talking about calling in backup, the GB could be part of a civilization that spans three galaxies.

Have to agree, the GB could snipe the Marine from the Next Zip-code with that gun.

This is accurate as far as it goes, so let's expand the basis of comparison. Remember, the pilots of each armor suit are also a critical component.

Given how the Rifts setting has developed, the typical GB pilot I going to be regular in the Free Quebec army. He will several years of experience fighting A wide array of technological and supernatural threats. However, he will be accustomed to deploying in a combined arms scenario, providing long range fire support from behind the protection of screening elements.

The average SM on the other hand has decades of experience fighting a similarly wide array of threats. He will be accustomed to deplying with the support of his battle brothers, so fighting alone is suboptimal, but he is trained as a frontline soldier capable of fulfilling multiple combat roles.

Based on his experience the SM will take one look at the GB and realize he has to stick to cover or get one-shotted. The GB is too obvious a target on a battle field to not draw a lot of fire, and so must be able to resist said fire. What's more combat machines are typically armed with weaponry capable of taking out their equivalent. The SM will quickly realize the GB is a heavily armored opponent with a powerful anti-armor weapon. This means he SM will also realize his only reasonable chance for victory will be to use his Krack grenade, or a metal bomb if he has one.

The SM best tactic will be to try and draw the GB into a cat and mouse chase, lead it into a high cover environment, and then close to deliver the killing blow. This is a significant challenge, but the SM is also used to having more endurance than his enemies. Space marines are built to stay combat engaged for very long periods of time, and are even famous for staying awake for days or even weeks. The SM will draw the GB into a chase via harassment and then watch for signs of fatigue setting in.

Cont.

The GB pilot is merely human. Even with his high level of training he will suffer from significant fatigue a few hours into the engagement while the SM will still be going strong. The SM will be able to sense this, as it will impact the GB's aim and response time. Once he senses the GB pilot if flagging the SM will start driving the engagement towards his kill scenario. He'll lure the GB into cover, close to close quarters, and apply high explosives.

In sum, the SM will win, but it will take him several hours. He will have to lure the GB into a cat and mouse chase and then strike with a krack grenade or melt a bomb once fatigue begins to impact the GB pilot's performance.

The only flaw I can see in this, is the Gliter boy's main weapon.

It is, hands down, the most powerfull single weapon in the Rifts Earth setting.

This is a setting where a hand gun, that fires pew pew lasers, melts holes in modern tank armor, large enough to fit your arm in.

In the setting backstory, before the world went to shit a group of ten of them single-handily took out an army somewhere in the ballpark of 5 digets by themselves and lost a single man, because of a combination of fuck off armor plating and tactical fire usage.

Your typical Gliterboy is not going to "chase" anything, because it can look at that heavy cover, pull the trigger and make it cease to exist, this thing can reshape the battlefield by blowing apart the inconvenient portions of it.

Cont, No the only way for the Marine to honestly win, is to charge the son of a bitch and hope what ever the marine has has a hand weapon can cut through dreadnought armor with reasonable ease, because the plating on the GB is tougher in it's own universe than some 30 feet tall robots.

Furthermore, the GB can run at a mind numbing 60 miles per hour, So it wouldn't be much of a chase to start off with, the GB could run the marine down with ease. Most people forget that this thing can haul ass, it's not a slow plodding dreadnought, it can use superior speed to flank the marine, take a second to lock down, and blow the marine back to the Warp.

oh for fucks sake, the glitterboy has got this one in the bag. That gun will knock a spess Monkey down in one blow while by contrast a bolter can do fuckall

40k fans just want there preferred setting to be the most overpowered, it's understandible.

I mean we all know the most overpower RPG scifi setting in Strike Legion anyways.

Seriously Primarch level Marines are considered mid bosses in that setting.

I love the idea of the Glitterboy.

US develops the ultimate ground combat unit and decides to use it in a war. Rest of the world takes the logical option and launches the nukes. It's like if someone developed a Bolo or started fielding armies of T-1000s or Replicators.

Have to wonder what the soldiers inside the suits thought while stuck, safe with food and water for months, inside near indestructible giant robots while the rest of the world blew itself up.

This Is the first time In years I've remembered I have a RIFTS Coloring book.

According to Chaos Earth, most of them were busy trying to save as many people as they could.

"Fuck my legs are cramping the dicks up."

99% of Veeky Forums has no idea what a glitterboy even is given that the'y never actually play any rpgs so i don't know what you're expecting here.

>I mean we all know the most overpower RPG scifi setting in Strike Legion anyways.
Do they use planets accelerated to FTL as projectiles in Strike Legion?

To be fair no, but Planets can and will be blown up by hand grenades, and then put back into place by erasing the grenade out of existence.

Granted the Boom Gun provides an extreme penetration advantage, however that doesn't negate cover as cover also blocks LOS and it's hard to hit what you can't see. Space marines are trained to handle enemies equipped with similarly high powered weapons: i.e. las cannons, melta guns, plasma guns, etc. It's unreasonable to expect a SM would be unable to adapt his tactics to the power a Boom Gun possesses.

Sure by Rifts fluff half a dozen GBs can take out an entire armored column, but by the same token 40K fluff claims a single company of Space Marines can conquer an entire planet. Both combatants are OP in their own setting's fluff, so Invoking the OP fluff on either side really doesn't settle the argument. Similarly, the mechanics of each setting are so different that normalizing them for comparison is almost impossible. The only way to resolve this is to dig into the fluff of each setting and find a more subtle element which can be used to establish a victory narrative for one side or the other.

I hold that while the GB is indisputably a more powerful combat machine than SM power armor, the superior experience and physical capabilities of the Astarte will be decisive in any engagement in which the GB doesn't take the SM by surprise.

true heroes

It's a shame the one glitterboy figure is ass. They're such a cool design.

Conveitnly ignoring the fact that the GB is energy weapon resistant, magnitudes faster than a space marine, has armor plating on par with a Land raider (generously speaking), and is actually designed in such a way that the pilot can sustain combat operations for days at a time without rest since the power armor is designed to be less fatiguing on the pilot.

As far as combat experience, we can't go and imply that the space marines have it that Bad when they can sit on there asses for months at a time in space ships while a typical human in the rifts setting might have to go so far as having to fight and actual fucking mountain as part of a Beer run

SCAN AND POST

Probably have to define if it's a NEMA era Glitterboy or a Rifts era FreeQuebec Glitterboy. The FreeQuebec GBs have a vibroblade and backup laser weapon while the NEMA era ones are pure mobile artillery/anti-tank without secondary weapons. It's important because while the GB can shoot then scoot at 100kph, it has to anchor itself to the ground to do the shooting part. Plus it can't, or shouldn't, shoot while inside an uban or populated environment if the pilot doesn't want to kill every unprotected civilian within a city block because of the "boom" part of the Boomgun. .

Hence how 10 jackasses that stumbled across a border in power armor manages to kick start world war 3.

Quote from the main book

"Sadly, the situation worsened. One of the last recorded events from
the Time Before Rifts tells of a small military skirmish in one of the
South American empires. One empire sent a small force of the infamous
Glitter Boys to suppress rebels on its border. Only a dozen Glitter Boys
were sent into the area. They routed the rebels and pursued them across
the border, into the neighboring empire. The neighbor responded to
this action as an act of aggression and sent troops to repel the invaders.
The exact accounts of what happened, and who was at fault, differ
greatly, but without a doubt, a terrible battle erupted. It was over in
the horrifying, short period of an hour; a score of tanks, 1200 soldiers,
and the town of Guada Marta were laid to waste. 24,000 townspeople
were killed. An additional 800 soldiers and 13,000 townspeople were
injured. Of the twelve Glitter Boys responsible for the assault, only
one was destroyed.
The invading empire who dispatched the Glitter Boys refused to
apologize, defending its actions as self defense. The world empires
were torn asunder, some condemning the actions, others supporting
them, still others, lost to confusion. Regardless of who was at fault,
the battle served as a dramatic illustration of what the new technologies
could do in a war situation. Those without the super-science felt naked
and defenseless (and they were). Fearful, small empires joined larger,
more powerful empires, polarizing the people, creating ever more distinct
lines of imperial power. The "New Cold War," as it was called,
saw all the empires begin to use their knowledge for the creation of
war machines and super-soldiers. This is when the Glitter Boys, Juicers,
M & M's, Borgs, Bots and Crazies were fully developed."

Space Marines run that fast as well. They also accelerate so fast that they can move faster than you physically see movement so it can look like they teleported.

While a bolter may not be effective, bolters are capable of penetrating eight inches of plasteel, which is tank armor that can tank shots from meltaguns. That said if the Space Marine has a plasma gun he'd kill the Glitterboy with one shot, and faster than the Glitterboy could likely react given it has a human pilot with a normal nervous system. Any of the Space Marine special weapons should be capable of one-shotting it- plasma, melta, grav, etc. Well, flamers being an obvious exception.

>Space Marines run that fast as well. They also accelerate so fast that they can move faster than you physically see movement so it can look like they teleported.

So are you getting fluff directly from the darkest recesses of your anus, because there is not a single visual medium of 40k space marines that even kinda implies this.

>Muh books

Fuck your books, no two 40k novels are even slightly consistent in what anything can do.

>While a bolter may not be effective, bolters are capable of penetrating eight inches of plasteel, which is tank armor that can tank shots from meltaguns. That said if the Space Marine has a plasma gun he'd kill the Glitterboy with one shot, and faster than the Glitterboy could likely react given it has a human pilot with a normal nervous system. Any of the Space Marine special weapons should be capable of one-shotting it- plasma, melta, grav, etc. Well, flamers being an obvious exception.

Directly from your ass again, don't think I don't know my 40k fluff, a plasma cannon, can not one shot a got damn rhino let alone something that is likely on par with a Land raider or an imperial knight. Further more, none of the weapons your describing has a range of 2 miles or more. Meltaguns have to be practically in dick sucking range for it to have any effectiveness at all outside of being a rather robust hair dryer.

If your not going to take this even kinda seriously, stop wasting our time, your making Space marines sound like pic related.

>So are you getting fluff directly from the darkest recesses of your anus, because there is not a single visual medium of 40k space marines that even kinda implies this.
You mean the videogames that are all complete shit and nothing even remotely like the 40k books? Videogames never accurately represent Space Marines for the same reason the tabletop doesn't- there wouldn't be a game.

>Fuck your books, no two 40k novels are even slightly consistent in what anything can do.
Books are the main canon. Everything else is made by third parties, it's the books that are written by GW employees and codex writers.

>Directly from your ass again, don't think I don't know my 40k fluff, a plasma cannon, can not one shot a got damn rhino let alone something that is likely on par with a Land raider or an imperial knight.
A plasma cannon will absolutely one-shot a Rhino, those things are made of fucking paper and plasma melts tank armor. It won't kill an Imperial Knight however because even those plasma cannon shots are explosive, the amount of matter vaporized will be insignificant compared to the sheer size of the Knight. Unless it does something like blow up the reactor, the ammo, or the pilot. Then it dies.

Plasma Guns meanwhile will core them and penetrate easy, but against a vehicle penetration =/= instant death, especially if the shot itself is small. If I fire a plasma gun at a rhino the bolt may fly through one piece of the armor, but it'll most likely hit nothing/a passenger and fail to strike any critical systems.

This isn't the case with a Glitterboy or any other power armor, where any shot is either hitting something important or it's vaporizing the wearer because of the smaller size.

> Further more, none of the weapons your describing has a range of 2 miles or more. Meltaguns
Bolt pistols have a range of 2.5 klicks, plasma is similar in range. Metas are short though.

>a single visual medium of 40k space marines
Fucking what, you think your fan movies and shit are more canon? Even the videogames are closer, and mehrines are severely nerfed in them for gameplay reasons (as are Eldar, and Necrons, and probably Orks, depending on which one you're citing).

Also, reminder that in terms of canonicity, Codexes > Books >>>>> Licenced Vidya/Fanworks >>>>>>>>>>>autistic "REEEE CANON IS ONLY WHAT I WANT IT TO BE" sperglings. As much as we all hate him, Spiritual Liege is canon as much as the fluff all the way back from RT - probably more so.

Also on plasma, a plasma in 40k is consistently described as being as hot as a Solar Flare, meaning it has a temperature of upwards of two million degrees of Fahrenheit. This actually realistically explains some of their abilities, like how a plasma gun missing you will still light you on fire and liquefy your skin from exposure.

(Obviously the actual mass of the shot was very low, which isn't surprising as an ionized gas. A solid chunk of matter heated to two million degrees F would result in more than just a suit of power armor being reduced to its boots.)

Codices are no more superior than the books, they're written by the same people and sometimes even have the same editors.

As for canonicity, I'd just rate First Party > Third Party. I'll take GW or BL's word over FFG or Relic.

>Books are the main canon. Everything else is made by third parties, it's the books that are written by GW employees and codex writers.

The Game Mechanics are the main canon, to quote the universe it self

"The (Space Marine) Codex does not support this action"

Have a nice /thread

>The Game Mechanics are the main canon, to quote the universe it self
Of course you can show us where this was stated?

Oh. Wait you can't. Because it never was.

You heard it here. 40k armor is retardedly weak. This image is canon.

You realize that bit was retconned and was never authoritative in the first place? There is literally nothing making Forge World books a more canon source than fluff from the Black Library.

Double dubs confirms. 40k armor is SDC materials.

Forge World = 1st Party book = 2nd highest level of canonicity according to I know it is a trolling image, but that sperglord deserves it.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you
The Sperglord did in fact deserve it.

Whatever Leman Russ' is made out of, it's magic.

>“Re-laying the gun took a vital second. In that time, the second tank fired again and hit the Wrath squarely. The impact was enough to lurch all sixty-two tonnes of armoured machine several metres sideways. But it didn’t penetrate the twenty centimetre-thick armour skin. Inside, the crew were dazed and they’d lost most of the forward scopes.” / Honor Guard, p.174

That's a mere 200mm of armor somehow stopping hundreds of megajoules of kinetic energy sending the tank skipping several meters to the side and against its tracks.

They also can shrug off multi-meltas, which in the same book dish out gigajoules of energy.

>“Another white-hot blast of Melta fire flashed and the Demolisher’s turret was engulfed in the inferno of the impact. Steam and smoke obscured the tank for brief seconds, but unbelievably, it continued onwards through the boiling cloud.” / Storm of Iron, p.32 -

Which means our M1 Abrams likely won't feel a thing too as its protection is 3-5 times better.

Repeat after me, user:
Tabletop is an abstraction.
TABLETOP IS AN ABSTRACTION.
T A B L E T O P
I S
A N
A B S T R A C T I O N

I mean, if it's not, then Raven Guard can move at over half the speed of sound. Which kinda goes against the whole "spess mehrines arent overpowered sues" argument desu

And Leman Russes have an insanely good ability to absorb a shitton of force without the crew turning into goo.

>“Beans was just about to yell 'Brace!' when the whole tank was suddenly shunted backwards about three metres. Wulfe shook his head, trying to lose the ringing sound from his ears. They had been hit right on the front armour, the glacis plate.” / Gunheads, p.262

>“'Incoming,' shouted Metzger over the intercom. Something hit the tank's glacis plate with so much force that the back end lifted clear of the sand. Half a second later it crashed down again. The treads bit into the dirt, and Last Rites II lept forward, pulling more orks underneath her.” / Gunheads, p.367

user, did you fail math class or something?

This means the Leman Russ is made out some esoteric supermetal, because if the M1 Abrams got hit with gigajoules of energy heated to solar temperatures, entire sections of it would be reduced to a liquid. Likewise a flank armor hit from another tank with enough energy to send a 62 tonne vehicle flying backwards will also result in the M1A1 getting cored.

The answer is that Leman Russes are made of magic. Which isn't surprising because plasteel is the same bullshit used to make Terminators.

But it's not "Plasteel"

Because apparently "Really hard Petrol(tm)" based products in the 41st millennium are some kind of super material that can shrug off the harsh gaze of the almighty gods themselves.

>a plasma in 40k is consistently described as being as hot as a Solar Flare, meaning it has a temperature of upwards of two million degrees of Fahrenheit

Seriously they need to make their fucking everything out of the same shit they make plasma guns out of then, because then they could just colonize the fucking sun and tell the orks to fuck off.

Finally the Leman Russ Conqueror has a retardedly large bore size, power, and recoil. No wonder why these fuckers are rare, because otherwise they'd gut everything with firepower like this.

>“When it fired, the breech of the main gun hurtled back into the turret space with one hundred and ninety tonnes of recoil force.” / Honor Guard, p.182

It certainly looks like it. And that's stupid.

>big fucking chainswords get retconned to have a forcefield because big fucking chainswords can't possibly do much damage

You know what most people call it when the mechanics don't line up with the "fluff?"

Shit.

>Seriously they need to make their fucking everything out of the same shit they make plasma guns out of then, because then they could just colonize the fucking sun and tell the orks to fuck off.
It's called energy density user. The plasma guns obviously must use ammo and fire plasma bolts with very low density/mass made up for by their ridiculously high temperature. The sun meanwhile is big solid glob of plasma that will turn you into ash before you even hit the surface. Ceramite however I'd guess is used in the construction of plasma guns, considering it allows space marines to not be killed by near-misses. It's no wonder why they will kill the user sometimes though.

>They also accelerate so fast that they can move faster than you physically see movement so it can look like they teleported
What the fucking fuck? That's nonsensical.

Let's say my eyes and brain "updates" my visual information 25 times per second. A very low estimate.
And that the Marine can "accelerate" from a standstill to a point 2.5 m away so quickly that my eye does not register his movement. He's have to move 2.5 meters in 1/25 of a second, which means his speed would exceed 62.5 meters per second, or 225 kph (140 mps). From a fucking standstill.
Are Space Marines Sonic?

According to Aaaron Dembski Bowden? Argel Tal is (and this was prior to him being possessed).

HH marines were crazy yo.

Can you remember if he accelerated from a standstill, roughly how far he moved without being seen, and who was observing?

I'm sorry, looking it up I was mistakenly fusing two moments in The First Heretic together. This was the one I mostly remembered, with Argel Tal zipping forward before a woman can complete a blink (350 milliseconds on average).

>“The captain had no time to react – a blur of dark grey shoved her aside. Before she’d even blinked, Arvas was kicking and dangling above the ground, held aloft by Argel Tal’s fist around his throat. ”
Pg.420 FTH

And here Argel Tal unsheathes and raises his swords in less than 350 milliseconds.

>“‘Control your emotions, and move aside,’ Argel Tal growled, ‘or I will kill you.’
>‘You cannot mean that, lord!’
>Faster than human eyes could follow, the swords of red iron came free in hissing rasps. The tips of both blades rested against the fat priest’s three chins before >he’d even had time to blink. Apparently, the lord did mean it.
‘>Yes,’ the deacon stammered. ‘Yes, I…’
>‘Just move,’ Argel Tal suggested. ”
>Pg.264 TFH

And for added fun, Argel Tal is a fucking jedi and deflects point blank bolter rounds, which can range from supersonic to hypersonic (there are subsonic bolts but those are the hollowpoint variety meant for shooting soft targets).

>“He pulled the haft-trigger, and his spear’s underslung bolter cracked off a stream of rounds on full-auto. Argel Tal saw it coming. The swords of red iron smashed the first three bolts aside, their power fields strong enough to detonate the shells as they streaked towards the primarch’s heart. The explosions threw the captain to the ground, his grey armour scraping along the stone with the shriek of offended ceramite.” Pg.383 The First Heretic

>the GB can run at a mind numbing 60 miles per hour
Your average marine can run that fast uphill, on extremely unstable terrain, while under fire. On flat, clear terrain, they can outrace cars.

Now that's just ridiculously. The top speed for space marine distant running is around 70-60mph. They aren't going faster than that outside of their ridiculous "moved faster than people can physically comprehend" moments.

Not in the actual games they can't

Man this was a nice little debate we had this the, what do they call 40k weeabos? showed up.

At this point I might well write some company sponsored fan-fiction myself for Palladium that says that Gliterboys can't aim there boom-guns straight down otherwise they'd shoot a hole through the planet.

>Not in the actual games they can't
The games are not representative of anything besides a semi-balanced game.

>What is mechanical abstraction

Oh and in the 40k RPG's, you can run a lot fucking faster than that as a Space Marine. A LOT faster than that. Normal humans in the 40k RPG's can end up running as fast as cars while hipfiring autocannons.

I'm going to stop you there and direct you at this post.

40K has shitty rules?

Wow is the sky fucking blue?

Depends on the setting

and the weather

Why are you this autistic? You're coming off as extremely butthurt about your precious Glitterboys not being as superior as you think. The claim that 60mph is some type of ungodly speed advantage over a fucking Space Marine is ludicrous enough, but to ignore actual canon and use fucking video games as proof?
>what do they call 40k weeabos?
Says the manchild using third-party material over official canon.

Have a (you) on me. And a kek.

GB's are laser resistant not "energy" resistant, and the SM won't be packing a lasgun. While a GB can remain in the field for long periods of time, the human piloting it needs sleep. There is no getting around that fact. The human element is the weak link in the GB combat system and it's a decisive weakness.

This thread musn't die, there are shitposts yet to be made.

>Otherwise it's whoever can fanwank harder.

Easy 40k win then.

>Why are you this autistic?

Are you really asking this on Veeky Forums?

>......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................