Character Art

Character Art Thread: Anything goes edition

also requesting dwarven bards, shouldn't be too hard.

More demons.

Surely

I would like grotesque and similar bizarre looking armour. Can be any setting, including sci-fi.

Requesting big, bulky mechs

How big and bulky

This big and bulky?

What type of setting do you want them styled in?
Diesel, Steam, Cyber?

Steampunk ideally, diesel works too but not the 'oh it's a tank with arms and legs' kind

I need pics of Star Wars bounty hunters, male, and in armor.

I'm looking for some art featuring fantasy races, preferably dragonborn-types, dwarves and elves, but in futuristic settings, preferably post-apocalyptic. Any help would be great.

Anyone got a dapper asshole lawyer?

I need a pic for a Tremere lawyer, who was embraced in the 80s. Smooth as silk, dangerous as fuck.

Actually a Ventrue but you can't tell if not by the filename.

I was hoping for something less italian, & more american, square jawed Mad Men 50s looking. Like pic related

I'll post a few bizzare armours.

I'm looking for this one pic of an androgynous male goblin smooking from a hookah/pipe thing.

Also, requesting characters riding camels or other desert beasts.

Hi! I know this isn't /r/ but I'm really looking for some spooky gnoll mystic art.
Some ragged hooded thing with glowing eyes; i found it here some time ago and I swear I saved it, but I can't for the life of me find it.

If anyone here have something akin to that I'd appriciate it being posted.

That's the one yes! Thanks!

Any drow? Rogues preferably.

Humans juggling, preferably knifes

Requesting halfling barbarians. Preferrably male if possible. Thanks all

I'm looking for a fantasy character that looks kinda like Kenny Loggins.

Preferably a commoner or similar.

Anyone got any female ice mages? Preferably with blue skin.

Contributing

Anyone got any dark/goth wizards?

This image was clearly reversed. He's supposed to have the extra plate over his heart, and the sword hanging from his left side so he can draw it with his right hand.

Anyone got dark-haired, serious-looking female paladins?

Looking for probably-evil casters like this.

Looking for something with a dude with glowing tattoos, but preferably not a wizard with a staff. More like a D&D rogue with magic tats, human would be best.

I am in need of a female human noble, preferably young and with darker hair. If she has books or scrolls, that is also a plus!

Son of a bitch.

I'm still here faggot.

Thanks for the link to the creator though.

I guess you were wanting more of a mage or scholar whereas this is more of a fighter or leader.

This ones' more neutral.

Requesting operators, particularly grills, looking a little worse for wear. In every sense of the word - dirt, shitty equipment, wounds, etc. Not necessarily magical realm fuel as far as I know.

A Khornate Warrior

Warrior of Nurgle

Another Chaotic one.

Anyone have some simple adventurer art of dudes with backpacks and leather jerkins etc? All I can find is super badasses with 10 ft thick plate armor or glowing eyes and robes and extravagant weapons. I just want some simple normal looking adventuring dudes.

How are these?

Yeah exactly like that, I actually already have that one but am looking for more in that style.

Extra young edition.

Not the same style but still very plain and basic. Great starting out adventurer.

Heres the one I was looking for.

Anyone know thr artist for this one? I've been looking and reversed searched but it only comes up with threads like this where it's been posted.