Clowns as a race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3vONDqvayo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The clown cannot honk if you disable his hands.

rainbow humans?

user, you're supposed to put the single line of text as greentext in the comment field, not the subject field.

>2% chance that getting hit leads to a slapstick scene that negates damage

>-100000 to charisma
>+2 to luck

how would clown plate/mail armor look like?

TBC gear

No no no no no no fuck you.

I really hate clowns. The first time I wet to the circus, I asked to leave after they showed up.

>>/d/

Favored Enemy: Mimes.

Clowns are not for sexual. That's weird.

That is... BEAUTIFUL!

Where did you find it?

Enameled in bright colors. Comically big sabatons. Deflects blows to the neck with an oversized steel bow tie.

homestuck pls go

>Clowns are not for sexual. That's weird.

Oh come on, you're just asking for an image dump now!

post more

I've seen clown threads on /d/. It's a thing.

can you believe that cracked used to be a comedy site?

RIP in piece Seanbaby

>They are at a constant war against the elves, the ferrets and the pigs

Pastel armor

can you guys see an ethnicity / race of clowns fit into a setting such as middle-earth? "colored folk" or some shit like that. what can u guys come up with to make clowns srs business?

Back in the dinosaur times, yes

I've had an idea knocking around in my head for a while of a setting where clowns are some kind of foreign cult. Come from some kind of small island nation and send out missionaries preaching the gospel of their clown gods. No one likes them because they're creepy and usually too friendly. Just take clowns and slap a cult kind of thing over them and that's plenty serious I'd think.

>Declares sexy clown imagedump.
>Vanishes.

Clowns are truly most deviant individuals.

>can you guys see an ethnicity / race of clowns fit into a setting such as middle-earth?

Middle Earth meaning Middle Earth? No. Middle Earth meaning medieval fantasy setting? Certainly.

Take your bog standard D&D/d20 medieval fantasy setting with magic, multiple gods, etc. Posit an evil chaotic god like Loki/Kali on meth. Give the god followers, clerics, cults, etc. They worship or honor their god by committing random acts of deadly violence, disfiguring themselves, and (usually) dressing in outre fashions that make them immediately identifiable.

Lone worshippers are serial/spree killers. Small groups of worshippers are the Manson Family. Larger groups are the Lord's Army in Uganda.

A group will target a village or small town then incite/cause mass violence & madness by anonymous acts, poisons, and/or magic. Once the "fun" kicks off - think of a deadly version of medieval Europe's various "dance manias" - the cultists join in helping the village/town devour itself.

>Lone worshippers are serial/spree killers. Small groups of worshippers are the Manson Family. Larger groups are the Lord's Army in Uganda
and wht about a whole nation?

and i mean clowns being a legit race, not ppl painting themselves

a form of demons, undead? that would be too unoriginal i think. maybe some elementals, spirits. the spawn of what can be interpreted as something that resembles the odd humor of an eldritch being?

Still puzzles me to this day.

Dominions 4 has a nice clown race mod

+2 HONKING
-2 DISCPLINE
+4 BITCHES

>and i mean clowns being a legit race, not ppl painting themselves

Clown do paint themselves, Skippy.

Leaving aside the childish race=nation and race=species dipshittery all too common in D&D/d20, you can easily posit a CULTURE whose members paint themselves to to signal ranks, experiences, castes, jobs, ages, etc.

There have been real world cultures past and present which do the same with scarring, tattoos, clothing, and the like.

>grab boob
>it honks
you're not thinking of the possibilities here

>that guy that always plays half-clown orphans

What game are those from?

We are a proud, industrious people, and don't need you fetishising out culture.

Tell that to half my girlfriends.

>squirting flower

>the flower is painted on her vag

hi gropey!

"we" as in clowns, Roma, masochists or historians?

>inb4 gropey comes to spread his anus.
2 late

Clowns as a class makes sense. As a race? I'm not sure.

clowns are chaotic neutral?

There is a mod for Dominions 4 that introduces a clown nation, which is very well thought out. Look up Kirkostaculis, OP.

"Kirkostaculis is a vibrant and colourful nation, populated predominantly by humans, but ruled by powerful clowns. Clowns are long-lived creatures who, with the passing of eons, can grow to tremendous sizes. They are primarily interested in the study of Comedy, a concept which has immense significance both culturally and theologically. For many years these clowns have been content to study Comedy at their own pace. Now, with the disappearance of the Pantokrator, an opportunity has arisen for a great comedian to ascend to godhood and perpetrate The Greatest Joke of All. This fact has given clown culture a sense of urgent focus, as not only must they decisively seize divinity, but their greatest minds must also come together to settle the question of what The Greatest Joke of All actually is."

What is abstract sheev/bane posting for 500

I will exchange squirting flowers with that clown girl!

fuck me thats depressing as almighty shit.

Underrated post right there

They are evil and aim to subvert humanity.

If you film a clown, all you get is grainy footage of your own death.

Made me cry.

See picture.

>ctrl+f = eggs
>0 results
If you guys aren't having your race of clowns hatch from eggs, it's just shameful.

easter eggs?

No, just eggs
You could make an omelette with them, if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it
They taste funny

Clown bard at work
youtube.com/watch?v=c3vONDqvayo

Whew

I need a drink and a bullet.

We already have "colored folk" in real life. In the US they used to get their own bathrooms, water fountains, schools, etc...

Now I've lost it

Naw, naw you see. Each fantasy race has their own versions of clowns.

Elves - Harlequins
Dwarves - Fire Eaters
Orcs - Tumblers
Humans - Standard Clown
Goblin - Rascals

And so on and so forth

Oh jesus christ I see it

See what? I'm at a loss.

clown bards are cool when they're bards of rage

I'm not gonna disagree with you, but just know that the only reason most of Veeky Forums doesn't constantly Shit on that comic is because Undertale has proved itself to have the louder, more annoyinv fan base at the moment.

Pathfinder statted up an evil clown enemy in its Villain Codex, so there's that.
>Human slayer 8
>CE Medium humanoid (human)
>Init: +7
>Perception: +6
>AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex)
>HP: 72 (8d10+24)
>Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +4 (+2 vs. mind reading)
>Speed: 30 ft.
>Melee” +1 handaxe +13/+8 (1d6+4/×3)
>Ranged” handaxe +12/+7 (1d6+3/×3)
>Special Attacks: sneak attack +2d6, studied target +2 (2nd, swift action)
>Str 16, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 14
>Base Atk: +8; CMB +11; CMD24
>Feats: Deceitful, Improved Initiative, Iron Will, Toughness, Weapon Focus (handaxe)
>Skills: Acrobatics +14, Bluff +17, Climb +10, Disguise +17, Intimidate +13, Perception +6, Perform (comedy) +10, Stealth +14
>Languages: Common
>SQ: slayer talents (bleeding attack +2, foil scrutiny, slowing strike [DC 14], surprise attacks), stalker, track +4
>Combat Gear: potion of invisibility;
>Other Gear: +1 glamered studded leather, +1 handaxe, handaxes (2), cloak of resistance +1, disguise kit, entertainer’s outfit, 254 gp