CYOA General

CYOA General

Last Thread: Info on creation and archives of cyoas: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Where's part 2 faggot, I'm 26 points deep.

Sucks to be you... heh

>don't worry about payment for now

Yeah, no.

Alright, I finished the might page for this.

I'll change this intro page to clarify things a bit, but each class is going to have their own little section where you finalize your character. Right now all that's done are the might classes.

Enjoy

Wheres your sense of adventure bruh

Not every day has to be one where you hold hands tenderly with your waifu

Here's the new stuff

Anyone got Traveller?

Why bother posting it satan, you're not gonna make a build.

Looks good...

Nice! Looking forward to the other pages.

Speller CYOA page when?

Its gonna suck to be you.

Looking good so far

Klara and Martin. I get to learn magic and go on culinary adventures with a qt vampire

those Overlord eyes are goat eyes

Thought Processing and Intregrated Internet sound nice, so instead I'll choose from the old standby cyoa, Programming Error.

And take the same damned thing withotu the disad.

For the user who wanted it last thread.

>Highlander is dead

Why live

You may want to go through that goddess one that's related to this one to get a few more free coins, though you're so far in debt it probably will make no difference.

Actually, I have the afternoon off. I have nothing better to do.

Have the Exalted version, too.

Does anyone remember this cyoa I made? Is it actually worthwhile to make super short cyoas like this, or was/am I just wasting my time?

I remember it. DOn't remember what I picked.
Don't use that yellow or green color again, Can't read shit.

>Fleshcrafter
Basic Beauty Package
Grace & Poise
Empowered Eyes
Strength Beyond
Within Your Grasp
Fountain of Youth
Structual Enhancement
Rebindable Flesh
Stay the Devourer
Thunderburst Speed
Impenetrable Skin
> 26 Points

>Horrible Side Effects
Parasitic Organs
And I Must Scream
Mental Void
Broken Self
Word Triggers
Uncontrollable Limbs
19 + 2 + 5 (Princess)

> Princess Please HELP!!!
- Like Clockwork & Synthetic Augmentation
- Happy Touch & Peace of Mind
- Damage Reduction & Skin of Steel

I guess I'm basically a glorified horribly mauled pet for the next century. After that I'm hoping things start to get better.

Time for adventure!

>Major Skills
Superhuman, Shadowform, Regeneration

>Minor Skills
Alchemy, Survivalism, Diplomacy

>Companion
Arianne the Innocent

>Items
Longbow (free with Arianne), Robes (free with Alchemy, Ghost Sword (84), Flight of Icarus upgrade to normal robe (66), Dagger x2 (64)

>Home
Lair (42) 60 person limit

>Followers
Female Water Mage (free with Lair), Apprentice (40), Priestess (32), Chef (30), Hunters (27), Tribesman (24), Inquisitor (18), Steward (14), Workers (13), Serfs (12), x2 Guards (6)

Going back for Leather Armor (3)

>Quests
Slay the Beast
Femme Fatale (Arianne betrayal)

25 of 60 people occupy my Lair. The Hunters and Tribesmen hunt separately, but effectively in the forest the entrance to the Lair is located deep within. A portion of the Lair opens to a secluded field that my Serfs farm. The Workers labor to make the Lair more comfortable.The Guards are a bit laid back in this secluded location, but no less disciplined in their training. At the very least, our Chef makes miracles at his Bar in the largest open area, lit by comfortable fires. All of this operates under the watchful eye of my Steward, who conducts trade with our excess goods to bring luxuries to our little home, doing so in such a way that our location cannot be ascertained.

The Inquistor comes and goes as he pleases, enjoying our company and the safe haven from his many enemies. The Mage, the Priestess, and Apprentice all have their differences, but work together to discover the secrets of the Lair and advance their mutual understanding of Magic.

While we work together to Slay the Beast that killed my predecessor, we are met with deep betrayal by Arianne, perhaps not as innocent as she seemed. The Inquistor arrived in time to mitigate the damage she could have caused, after discovering her true identity while coincidentally targeting her sisters, but it has made everyone much more wary.

Enjoying it so far, looking forward to my Caller page.

Thanks boss.

Having fiddled around with this one, it has a lot of problems from a balance perspective. Most of the powers are insanely strong for the point cost you get out of them, but then some of them just fall flat. Possession seems weak compared to Mind Control, and Energy Drain is weaker than almost every combat power unless it's just unstoppably good. Teleportation allows you to go anywhere in 10 miles at limited energy cost for a single point. It could also use some better organization, like upgradeable trees (-0 for basic enhancement, -1 for perfect musculature at human capacity, -2 for super strength allowing you to do thing like rip doors off and things like that, -4 for mythic strength letting you juggle cars). As well as some combos just being outright broken. Why take mind control when I can do Hypnojunk and thoughtgasm? It's a bit of a shame considering how much of the CYOA is incredibly well thought out, fun and interesting, like the allies/enemies and the lewd powers that also act as drawbacks. Some of which could definitely use heftier drawbacks to them lest people just stack them up. That said, still a very good CYOA.

>TL;DR I have autism

My autism does not render my points invalid.

If you're posting on a CYOA thread and think you're not autistic I have news for you son

Can someone repost my dota 2 waifu CYOA? I think last thread had too muh of a shitstorm for anyone to wanted to view the thread.

Can't access a computer atm.

Fuck off you fucking faggot. Get off my board reeeeeeeeeee!

I would do it for you, but MOBAs are against my religion. I don't want to go to super hell.

>Can someone repost my dota 2 waifu CYOA?
Sure, here you go.

Author here. I've saved your comments and will see what I can do to address them.
For the record though, this cyoa is for perverted superhero wish fulfilment, and I'm okay with a bit of OP.
If someone is in it for the lewd, then I hope my ideas are creative enough and diverse enough to scratch that itch.
If they're in it to become a God, then I hope there are enough ways to do so (and point balancing should be improved with the next release)
But either way, I hope they have fun and post their builds!

Ideas for a short cyoa?

Don't feel like going for multiple pages.

I hope you aren't going to raise the prices of powers it's hard enough to afford anything especially after you added bases, sidekicks and jobs

Lucifer the doom
Ostarion, the wraith king
Carl the invoker

Hard choice between carl and terrorblade, wanted that super edgy mentor but I want magic powers too

Akasha the queen of pain, was going to pick luna the moon rider but fuck it man femdom is my thing

Where is the strongest hero lorewise, tusk and mr. 2nd, bristleback?

In some distant bar alternating between drinking and fighting.

Riki the stealth assassin
Lucifer the doom
Yurnero the juggernaught

Demon ninja is go.

Mortred the phantom

She seems adorable and we can stealth public sex.

>Friends
Riki
Doom
Juggernaut

>Waifu
QoP. It's the boobs, honestly

Nope, just the opposite, power costs are being capped at 4 points

>Axe
>Carl
>Ogre Magi
Sitcom material

>not picking luna when she can yell "OOH LAD FOOK ME ORSE" during sex

are some of the antagonists based on Universal War builds?

>Assassin/Thief Build: "Night Crawler"

Superhuman
Shadowform
Vampirism

Marksmanship
Nimble Fingers
Alchemy

Mathilde, The Noblewoman [+6]

Dagger [Free]
Longbow [Free]
Shuriken [2]
Leather Armor [3]
Robes [Free]
Timeless Ring [26]
Blood Jars [8]
Puzzlebox [14]

City Manse [22]

Apprentice [2]
Steward [Free]
x8 Workers [2]
Guard Captain [5]
x8 Guards [12]
Chef [2]
x5 Spy [20]

Slay the Beast!
Adventure for Ingredients [50% from Holy Magic]
The Fall of Asmodius [+5]
Protect the Prince [+8]

Live it up in the mansion, use Mathilde as a fence and contract giver. I kill and steal anything for a price.

Become the physically strongest of all builds at night, when all three of my major abilities boost physical strength. Snipe at massive distances with poisoned arrows from strength and enhanced senses.

The spies stay in the Capitol to gain influence in the city. If anyone finds out the "Night Crawler" comes from the Capitol, I'd need local allies to protect and hide any evidence linking back to me.

klara, abdul

How would you maximize the (You)s for a short cyoa?

Thanks.

involve post numbers

the one with waifus and letters with post numbers had a lot of response when I saw it once

I said short cyoa, not absolute trash.

same thing :^)

>>
kardel sharpeye the sniper
terrorblade, the demon marauder
yurnero the juggernaught

traxes, the drow ranger

PvP.

So, everybody. Do you still have those blind pics handy?

Enjoy, folks!

Wrong thread fag

Gods are slowly returning to Earth and you get to be a herald/high priest. Pick a God, each has different goals and want different things from you.
Get better powers the more followers you recruit / the more you complete the tasks given by your God.

I could have sworn this particular unfinished art gallery was supposed to have a seriously lewd slant to it... did I miss a gallery recently?

This one was supposed to be lewd but nobody posted lewd. There were lots of spaceships for unknown reasons.

Maybe? I specifically asked people not to get too lewd with their entries, You're Not Dumb is the only REALLY lewd option I'm afraid

I liked this one.
Did theoretical runs for all options. I think I went for the ice witch revolution eventually, as my final pick.

At least two separate options, like the waifu one up above. People love customization.

Blind picks:

>M. Biggens
>Biggest Sister
>Brother From Another Mother

I am content with my choices. I'm terrified at how big the tour bus would need to be to fit Milton Biggens, though.

>Oh, you beautiful doll
>What does the fox say?
>Brother from Another Mother

Alice gets me magician mode, then I use her magical talents to study Stands and learn how to evolve mine. The other two are to make life really exciting. I wanted to go with Pacific Rim but I felt like there should be a smoother introduction sequence to introduce the characters and setting to the audience than "suddenly apocalypse" on top of the crossovers.

Also, Welcome to Hell isn't really that bad. You just have to help Duke become a real girl and teach him the magic of friendship, then you can ascend to divinity/alicornhood. The first part is pretty hard, but you could always turn him into a frog, and it's the second one that matters anyway.

Plane of Smug is lewd as fuck.

I pick Pacific Rim Megami Tensei, Brother from another mother and N-nyani?!

We'll turn that Winnebolo into a rockband gaming battle platform kaiju.

You can also satisfy his lust for horse cock.

>Black, White, and Red All Over
>N-Nyani?!
>Pacific Rim Megami Tensei
I guarantee you I'm gonna have to kill both the catgirl and monochrome girl by the time the apocalypse is sorted out, I just don't know which one is gonna go Law and which one is gonna go Chaos.

Actually, WtH is a way better choice than Dollhood, with serious syngergy with the other two. Brother gets Duke a group of people who are willing to put up with his issues and break out of his shell, and Fox gives you the ability to defend yourself while you're teaching him.

I prefer shorter CYOAs as I rarely have enough time to do builds for massive ones, and the less-is-more approach can work well for worldbuilding.

Just add hints here and there of a bigger world. Let our imagination do the rest.

Does the stand work when there is others around and you're in doll mode?

Let me put it this way, you're HIS Borrower now.

You have a point there. I might delete the kaiju's lines to make room for some backstory if I get some good suggestions.

Huh. I stand corrected, and I'm the one who made the damn thing.

My big cyoa will take some time, so I made this short one to tide you over. Rejoice, it's a masterpiece!

I remember seeing it. Depends on the approach. There are plenty of really good one page choose your own adventures.

Consider skipping your big cyoa if that's what you're going to release.

Yeah. When you're in doll mode you can't move, and I assume you can't use magic, but Stands are capable of independent movement. Especially intelligent Stands, who act even without your knowledge in order to defend you. Fox can pick up doll-you and do battle even if you can't move. Stands have been attached to a pile of plankton and a cat's ghost, and there was even a Stand that belonged to a sword.

Eyes of the present because I'm a filthy voyeur.

Eyes of the Machine
Imma make my own Skynet! With blackjack, and hookers!

They both have confirmed families as well. Who, even if they claim to hate each other, will likely want to rip you apart for murdering their family.

You'd think, but...
Yes, but only if it's autonomous via having the wise-ass or housepet personalities. Duke will have to learn how to weasel around your limitations if he wants to be a beastmaster. You can't cast magic or control your stand as a doll, so you'd be for artillery and support. Left out of sight but within range and taken somewhere private to give him advice and moral support.

If there's a single thing SMT has taught me, it's that having two friends practically guarantees you're gonna have to kill one or both of them.

I'm not saying it'd be a breeze, because Duke is probably kind of a failure, or that you could solve everything for him. I'm just saying that if you follow the show and teach him how to fix things for himself, you'll be in a good place. And that Fox has better synergy with WtH than Doll, because the only link between the two I had was using your magical know-how to study Stands and both provide that.

Of course, the ability for Fox to defend you is sort of countered by the fact that you'll probably need to be defended when you attract other Stand Users that will know better than to ignore the strange kid's favorite doll that's always nearby when shit goes down.

A boy's love meta CYOA. Wasn't expecting that today. I'd probably use Forbidden no More! on Royal Revival to get to know that one butler instead of one of those girls.

I pick Seme Lifestyle and combine it with my choices here.

But I bone no one as I only have eyes for video games, music and giant monster battles.

Let's see, how to subvert this...
>Forbidden no More!
>any, and I do mean ANY, male character will become a valid romance option.
For me, "male" is in itself a disqualifier for "valid romance option", so either it means that the male in question would also turn into a female, or the fujoshi goddess is a liar.
Alternatively, choose a male character who has the power to turn himself into a female, and make extra clear that any romantic interaction will only take place while he's being a she.
>The Seme Lifestyle
>Oh, and if you pick this option but use it to engage in filthy heterosexuality I'll wither your penis infinitely.
Okay, I'll just find some way to become a girl and commence yuri life.
>All is Boy's Love!
>And hey, if you do your job right I'll let you have a bf of your own after a few centuries.
So I should spread the glory of concepts such as heterosexuality, lesbianism, harems (one man, multiple women), and the like? Sure thing!

And in the case that none of those work (and I can't convince the fujoshi goddess that she's got the wrong guy), I'd just kill myself.

Yeah, it was alright. I think I chose "Clockwork Dancer: The Secret" if I could have outside help studying her.

If not I think I chose "Regular Girl: The Chance".

regular girl-the end