This is how I Dark Elf

This is how I Dark Elf.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2003/jan/25/featuresreviews.guardianreview18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be an n'wah

This is how I Dark Elf.

Good taste.

Thor: Dark World has great Dark Elves too.

This isnt dark elf, this is corrupted high elf, or Twilight Elf

Funny. That's how I ancient High Elf.

That's a wood elf

This is how you should elf in general.

>Twilight Elf
What's that? A Sun Elf-Moon Elf hybrid?

I've always preferred Seelie vs Unseelie rather than current High/Dark elf dichotomy.

The difference should be like the difference between vegetarians and people who eat meat.

Muscle mass?

Iron deficiency?

The vast majority of elves are callous and at most have a master-servant relationship with humans. It's difficult for them to empathize with such stupid and fleeting creatures.

>This is how I Dark Elf.
>Incestuous
>Cuck
>Beaten by a half-fiend

Shit taste user

Or just full on Drow ...

What's that from?

This.

It's a Wraith from Stargate Atlantis. Life sucking aliens that evolved from bugs.

This is how I do Dark Elves.

This is how I Dark Elf

That's a High Elf bro.

This is how I High Elf.

This is how I dark elf.

:^)

This is how I dark elf

Why do I get the feeling this book has far, far less sex than that cover wants me to think?

That's just how I elf.

The redheaded fuck in the back I understand, but why can't the rest of them shut their fucking mouths?

Looking at someone's retarded half-gape or whatever the hell that sneer the one in the gold bikini has is fucking infuriating and unattractive as all fuck, why would you willingly paint it.

The nose is where Drow store spiders for rapid deployment during conversation with enemies. In order to keep this weapon in working order, they are forced to breath through their mouths instead.

>mfw I always play my Elves like Nuada

That's how i Melnibonean. Which is conceptually a very similar thing i guess, minus the pointies.

The book does have quite a bit of sex.

This is Veeky Forums, where you are only allowed to have Unseelie.

This is how I dark elf

You guys suck at dark elfing

Watch me

That's armor.

And that's horrible. Please go.

Get on my level, get an ally.
And a doctorate in medical torture.

>ever dark elf-ing

The minute you put a fucking prefix on like that, you've fallen into the pleb trap. Elves are elves.

I honestly wouldn't mind if drow became a race of Drizzts.

>what are svartalfar and ljosalfar

Todd and McKay needed their own spinoff.

>"what are svartalfar and ljosalfar"
>this pleb thinks they aren't dwarves and elves

Dark Elves are edgelords and I love them for it.

You can't beat the OG.

No school like old school. Melnibone represent.

>I honestly wouldn't mind if drow became a race of Drizzts.
You mean Melniboneans?

Why was Rake so fucking good?

it's all fun and games with drow women until spiders start coming out of their pussy

I haven't finished all the books yet (I'm currently working my way through Midnight Tides, which so far is the worst one IMO because I don't give a shit about literally anyone in this book except maybe Tehol Beddict), but he seemed a bit too much of a cliche stoic badass to me. Right down to the "hurp durp his amazing powers and overpowered magic weapon are the real burden he's so tragic please feel bad for him" bullshit.

Aren't Melniboneans just addicts who laze all day long on their dream couches? They're basically still only alive because they have ancient defenses, but that's about it.

I've often seen Nidavellir and Svartalfheim as seperate worlds on Yggdrasil maps, so I've always thought of Dwarves and Elves as seperate things, but I've seen about a hundred variations of the Norse cosmology so I can't say mine is definitely right.

>Aren't Melniboneans just addicts who laze all day long on their dream couches?
That's them in their waning years but they still have considerable strength due to their dragons. If they hadn't been caught unaware due to Elric leading the pirates through their defenses, they would have survived. But Elric was right in that the empire was just a husk at that point.

Also, the world was still very much afraid of them due to their potential if they did get off their lazy asses.

That looks more like a(n ancient) Falmer.

>Moorcock's rip-off of Anderson's Faerie
>"OG"

lol

this is how I dark elf

>Anderson's Faerie

Hans Christian Andersen?

There's usually some confusion over the difference between Nidavellir and Svartalfheim, and whether Hel is its own world or within another, but given the significance of the number 9 in Norse myth the usual division is probably accurate.

Pretty sure he's talking about Poul Anderson. Never read his stuff to be honest but Moorcock did say he took alot of from him.

Praises him to high heaven.
theguardian.com/books/2003/jan/25/featuresreviews.guardianreview18

It ain't like the guy hasn't been around.

The divisions I'm used to are:

Upper worlds
>Asgard
>Vanaheim
>Alfheim

Middle worlds
>Midgard
>Jotunheim
>Nidavellir
>Svartalfheim

Under worlds
>Niflheim
>Muspell

With Hel being a realm in Niflheim rather than its own world, like how Valhalla is within Asgard rather than something independant.

Midnight Tides takes a kind of whacky jump to a completely different cast, but believe me when I say that it is so worth it in the end.

That's how I high elf.

Pic related is how I dark elf.

>selfish
>proud
>callous
>ambitious
>constantly makes double-edged bargains out of greed or pride
>nurses grudges like a dwarf and prefers vengeance served cold
>achieving great power makes him paranoid and tires him constantly
>but he holds on to it anyway, by sheer force of will, more out of spite than anything else
>despite all this, is surprisingly likable, even sympathetic at times

>Hellboy
>Half-fiend
Please, he's a devil redeemed through the power of pancakea

But user, that's how I elf.

>one will straight up kill you
>the other will let you live, but will be really fucking smug about it

I think you mean dokkalfar and ljosalfar. Svartalfar was basically another word for duergar (dwarves).

I wish they did all dark eldar like this. Every retard these days just draws tall people with a bondage fetish.

Haemonculi are a specific subgroup that even dark elder find weird, though

Dokkalfar, ljosalfar, AND svartalfar.

It's a werewelf

I'm a fan of incubi, myself.

This is how I dark elf.

She's a bit...light-skinned, no?

If they made Incubi in plastic I would be all over them.

>taking a bunch of art by Brom, smashing it together, and overlaying shitty anime BS.

Fuck that picture.

no fucking joke, they are space!drow