Meanwhile, on /martial/

Spellswords are all hacks who have to use pussy magic to pad their shitty fighting skills.
Rogues can suck my heavily armored nuts.
Archers are okay.
Brawlers are bro-tier.

Fight me.

>No Templars or Clerics or Paladins.
Shit list double dubs.

What happened to Bo when he cheated in a game of Battles and Nations?

>BoHurt

How do you handle it bros? It's been years since a dragon kidnapped a princess.

There are plenty of other reasons to hunt dragons. They're a menace to the land.

But mostly, I just go look for an off-the-grid wizard to deal with. No one's going to complain about you diffusing that powderkeg BEFORE it blows up into inter-dimensional magic fuckness and drowns the kingdom in darkness. We don't have time for that. We have real problems. Like taxes and plumbing.

Warblades and swordsages represent!

Clerics and Paladins fall under the Spellsword blanket, friend.
Take away their magic, and they're just shitty Knights.

Are battlemaster gunslingers alright in your books?

Ignore that link.

Any of you guys have the image macro showing how pure damage output doesn't make something overpowered but the versatility to either put something to sleep, send it to a pocket dimension forever, and blast something to death with lightning is what actually is overpowered?

>Fight me
No. It is time for the political intrigue arc.

>Be me, one of the kings bodyguards
>a dozen or so peasants assemble outside the castle demanding our lord feed them from his own food reserves
>go out there and personally lop off the right hand of each and every one of them for making demands of our lord
>some paladin fuckstick tries to give me a stern talking-to about how what I did was morally reprehensible
Why is it that mixed magic/martial characters are such plebeians?

>implying it isn't the liege lord's responsibility to stockpile food to feed his peasantry during times of famine so they can be alive to make more food later.

Do you even feudalism you fucking faggot?

There wasn't even a famine though. They were just being agitators for the sake of being agitators and the Paladin had the gall to defend them.

I know that feel bro, but instead of a dragon I have this pussy ass noble trying to steal my girl

Eh. You're nerds like wizards, but you're practical nerds, like the guy who came up with the siege tower. And man do I love me a good siege.

You can at least use it up close too, right?

Hell yeah, I'm making twin, close quarter scatter guns. Rifles are for pussies.

>Spellswords are all hacks who have to use pussy magic to pad their shitty fighting skills.
>Fight me.

Well, i would, but i don't want to damage your fragile ego.

Come on, putting God's chosen on the same level of those pussies?

If I wanted to be an edgy faggot I would have become a blackguard

And if I wanted to read posts from a numale betafaggot I'd read tumblr. Get the fuck out.

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of my anti-magic circle. Wait, why are you running away?

>Using any other polearm than a billhook
Why even live?

Spears for throwing are okay.

Oh, how about you go fuck yourself, you brainless cocknugget.

Did it even occur in your peanut of a brain WHO has to attach all these arms back just so someone you used your pathetic substitute for dick on will be able to feed his own family AND serve your damn lord?

But no, choppy choppy time, all day everyday because you don't have to listen to the whole fucking pantheon bitching about how I have to personally reign in every fucking murderhobo in my vicinity.

"Wah wah why these mean paladins are so mean to me?" Well, let's see YOU explaining next time to gods why they have to divert tons of divine energy to Shitsburg, Assholia (what, you thought divine miracles are just laying around? Well, if your stupidity is a divine miracte, it just would be like that) just because cucumberweasels like you just HAVE to go "lmao unwashed masses amirite?"

I swear, the next time i meet you, i'll kick your ass so hard, it will be sticking out of your mouth, not that it would make any difference.

Fuck you.

To better charge at you, silly.

Can't dispel the momentum.

Arcane Archer here. Why are the knights in that other kindom so stupid?

>fire magic arrow at them
>they have anti-magic protection
>takes off his helmet to taunt me
>kill him with a regular arrow

>magic
I'll pray for you.

>Take away their magic, and they're just shitty Knights.
Take away a fighters sword and he is just a shitty peasant.

It's like paladunces can't even do anything right or they lose their power ranger bullshit. At least if I kill a peasant like a damn man I can do it again in the morning with no penalties.

Hey, pal, how'd you get that antimagic circle without magic?

>not putting points in Brawl

>lopping off right hands, in an agri society.
Comrade, you just made a bunch of useless eaters, who will now be a drain on society. Fucking damn i thought you were a knight, not a knave in a tin can

Paid protesters from the two villages over

>tfw you will never be a spellsword

Just end me now

>tfw Samurai
>tfw idiot weab poseurs make you want to exclude me from your club.

I kill just as many peasants as the rest of you.

Greetings, brethren! Tell me, what is your preferred weapon of choice?

I, for one, am very fond of swords.

>versatile and useful against nearly every target - slash the meaty, stab the armored, bash with the blade's flat or pommel if you feel like taking prisoners, and don't forget the pommel throw or the murderstroke
>good in close quarters, like dungeons, castles and monster bellies
>made of metal, so those cannibalistic savages known as druids won't mess with it
>have a lot of space for engravings and decorations, unlike polearms
>easy to come by in most self-respecting towns
>a symbol of status - swords are for real warriors, not peasant militia
>can be easily carried in their sheaths, unlike polearms
>just chivalrous to the core

I carry no less than five swords on my person at all times. A two-handed as my main weapon, a hand-and-a-half as a backup, a one-handed for when I use a shield, a short one for extra close quarters, and a scimitar I took as a trophy from a crusade.

By the Old Ones, do I love swords.

Who /operator/ here? I love me a good brawl, but seriously, guns (and railguns!) are THE weapons in my day. Nothing feels better than just filling the air with armor-piercing micro-flechettes with a full-auto shard shotgun and watching the instant bloodbath. You just can't hack someone to pieces that fast. Although I think I heard of someone heavily cybered-up rip six dudes apart in three seconds flat.

By the way, how do I deal with those pesky mages, especially goddamn technomancers? Last time I engaged some, one fucked up my machine gun's smart magazine. I blew his fucking brains out with my trusty .44, too low-tech for them to mess with, but this is a matter of principle AND pride.

But I had to subdue a demon and the only way was to get possessed. I still mostly just hit things with my trust mace though. Demon sometimes uses magic to help me now that it's soul is linked to mine and if I die and go to heaven he's getting vaporized for all eternity