Are boob-plates a necessity after all?

Are boob-plates a necessity after all?

No, breast plates come in various sizes. Even someone with large breasts can get a larger breast plate made without sword catching.

Personally, I don't care either way.
You want unrealistic armor? Sure, but don't complain when I put potatoes into medieval and other un-"verisimilar" things.

Ladyknights wear heavy armor that makes them undistinguishable from men.
Thick amazons don't wear any armor at all.
So basically there's no need in boobplate.

Sexy Lady Coming Through.

Sure that's not just a trap?

>Ladyknights wear heavy armor that makes them undistinguishable from men.
No they don't.

So is this gonna be a cute girls in armor thread or an *autistic screeching* thread?

Much better a reverse trap

No one explained how to make OP-pic tits work in armor yet
Chestlets like in needn't apply, max CHA girls need to wear armor too

>Fat tits.
>off balance.
>All that waste.
>Restricted breathing.
>Awkward sword swings.
>Fatty mammaries serve no protection.

Remove cows on battlefield.

High CHA girls can wear bulky armor too. Just make it very, very bulky.

whatever is most aesthetically pleasing or makes sense. Maybe it could work in a setting where distinguishing a female from a male is for some reason important on the battle field.

Damn, girl. Shake that cuirass for me.

>chestlet
>from the dimensions of the chest plate, she could easily be a C.

Say that to my king and not online and see what happens

Your tits are shit and any archer worth their salt would have you dead by the time you stepped onto the battlefield.

I swear somebody made a bingo chart for these sort of threads. Anybody have it?

>sending archers against a Lancer

>tfw a ladyknight will never train you to be a proper man until you're tough enough to smite evil alongside her

You do realize medieval archers weren't fucking snipers, right? That most artillery lines peppered the enemy ranks with numbers not accuracy, yes?

I mean yeah her armor is still shit and an arrow will probably kill her (being Arturia Pendragon and literally invincible nonwithstanding) but y'all need to stop with this "a single archer worth his shit kills everything" meme.

>tfw ladyknight will never save you from a dragon

>Underestimating the power of a proper archer.
>Being so arrogant as to think you're not going to get sniped half a town away.

>Archer
>Never used anything remotely resembling an arrow or bolt

He literally just used projection to create an arrow in that gif.

It was a sword once, but it became an arrow when he drew the bow back.

I didn't even realize who she was until the Fateaboo's came out of the woodwork.

I'm just saying, if someone rode into battle looking like that, they'd end up dead or severely injured after the initial volley(s).

Well yes, but don't backpedal past "any archer worth his salt", because it implies an individual made that kill deliberately, which is a load that Veeky Forums needs to stop. Legloas isn't a thing.

Are you sure trained rangers didn't just sit in the back line and sniped while the others shot a distracting volley?

When you've got a magic sheath that'll let you heal from any wound, you get to dress however you like.

>Archer
>Proper anything
Only thing he could be argued is a proper failure. Mind of Steel is best ending. Kiritsugu was a weak willed manbaby.

I think you have archers confused with the movie version of Legolas, user.

>king
Something something, power is derived from the mandate from the masses, something something, not some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Yes.

Because that wasn't the position of any ranged forces until the advent of reliable firearms. Muskets, slings, javelins, english longbowmen, everything all were used in formations that let you send a swarm of nearly-unaimed projectiles at the enemy army. The only outliers are either mythology, hunting, or small-scale fights.

Peltasts, who were known for carrying throwing javelins to throw in short range, weren't intended to strike and kill the enemy. They'd stay on the wings of the advancing army, and then retreat, throwing javelins, when the heavy infantry started to get close. They were supposed to make the enemy hoplites' advance more difficult.

Horse archers, to use an RTS term, weren't meant to kill the enemy like snipers- they were harassers. Dangerous enough to not be able to ignore, but fast enough and lightly-armored enough to be a real challenge to kill.

Stop conflating RPGs and movies with reality.

MOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS

What's the matter user? Can't handle a lady that's properly armored?

What are you, some sorta beta manlet that has to show off his chest and arms to make yourself feel manly?

The closest thing you're talking about would have been skirmishers. Armed with ranged weapons, they would harass the enemy, drawing attention away from the main attack force. They were typically positioned at the flanks, and were rarely the main force.

As it turns out, hundreds of volleyed arrows is more effective than, say, a few dozen aimed shots. Because it's not a single target you're aiming for. You'd be aiming at a huge mob of people, all of whom are just as likely to kill you as the strange lady in sexy armor.

Amputation is always an option.

But how do you perform paizuri then?

No.

>Ladyknights wear heavy armor that makes them undistinguishable from men.
But both genders still look fabulous, right?

Honestly, if you have tits large enough that you can't fit inside a normal breastplate, you have tits large enough to get in the way of every sort of combat that involves using your hands.

Original.

Fight with your tits then

>you will never be this fabulous

You bloody peasant

Fuck off, Archer you chuuni. You can't just take a sword and say it's an arrow, that shit doesn't fly.

Already have enough arcane casters in the party.

I dunno, it flew pretty far

>Armored woman
>But don't forget the classical, absolutely medieval, high school skirt

fucking nips

Cry more, bitchnigga

For some reason I imagine a battlerager barbarian with torso-sized tits plated in specialized spiked armored plating and swinging them around like oversized flails.

>Playing in a setting with steel plate
Pre-14th century or bust, kid.

>playing post 5th century
Plebeians leave this board

What if I'm a beta who can handle a lady that's properly armored?

>not playing in Antiquity Greece
Your Roman Empire can fuck right off.

That's what magic does. He makes arecreation of a powerful sword that has lots of explosive magic/history in it- because its legends say that it can cleave mountains in half, that's what it does when created. This is what a Noble Phantasm is- something that's closer to a crystalized legend than the actual legitimate sword.

Then he overcharges it with magic, turning it into a 'broken phantasm'. Something that's so overcharged that it destroys itself on activation. Normally a broken phantasm is something of last resort, since it literally destroys the NP forever, but since this is a shitty, half-hearted projection of one, it just makes it as good as the real thing for one blow.

But he's not a Saber. He can't really do that.

So what he does instead is uses his magic and quite literally takes the 'this is a sword' property of it, and clumsily scrawls 'this is an arrow' over it, using his own properties as an Archer to get thaumaturgic leverage.

I like Nasuverse's magic system. It's fun.

I disagree that EMIYA should've ever been an archer, but Kyudo- japanese archery- is more of a meditation method that means 'focus on one thing'. The reason he's an archer isn't because he's literally a bow-user, but because he focused on one thing to such an extreme that he 'mastered' kyudo.

Daily reminder that EMIYA got BLACKED in his latest iteration.

>wanting to play literal pederasts
>when you could have lots of children with you sister-wifes
Zoroastrian Persia is the only patrician setting

>Unga bunga graka do
Hunga dra fuku of

>not running a prehistoric pre-meteor-impact "West of Eden" campaign
Absolutely plebeian.

>D&D 3.5
>Wanting to prove herself just as capable as her peers, a big breasted woman monk creates a school of fighting that involves using your tits to bludgeon people to death.
>Female monks can take Weapon Focus (Breasts) as a bonus feat at 1st level, Weapon Specialization (Breasts) at 2nd level and the Three Mountains style feat at 6th level without having to meet the prerequisites.

Does it have sister-wifes? If yes, sign me up.

>not playing in ancient Mesopotamia

Is Ashurbanipal gonna have to slap some (more) shit today?

Any fuckers not playing in 15th Century Germany are fucking plebs or degenerates

>germany setting
>not set during imperialism
The shittest of tastes

Depends on what you mean. If you mean armor with "cups" no, it's generally a terrible idea for a lot of reasons. If you mean (like some people do now, apparently) armor that has any sort forward slant to compensate for the presence of large or dense breasts than yes, it is sometimes necessary to do so. Not every body shape is suited to a flat-front chestplate and all boobs are not equally compressible.

10/10, would bang

We also have access to written standards for period military competency. In almost all cases the written standards dealt in being able to hit an area of ground several feet wide from a very long distance, not striking a target at a closer distance. Military archery and bow hunting were two very different things.

If there's two things nobles have always loved it's protective gear and bling, so yes.

>raven hair
>red eyes
Muh dick

>he doesn't know about Greeks and celts

Ow. Just ow.
Think of the tits man, don't you want them to get bruised under better circumstances?

This is actually 10 times more attractive than I thought it would be. I'm impressed.

Leave Zombie Island Dad out of this, you monster

Even putting aside large-breasted ladyknights that would need more room for their tits than men would for their pecs, there' still the fact that women have a different bone structure and center of balance than men do, which would need to be accounted for in their armor.

So even without boobplate or armored skirts or high heels for infantry, there should still be some visible difference between a man in armor and a woman in armor.

>refutes historical fact
>posts anime

user...

Is this bait?

This is Veeky Forums, not Veeky Forums.

That line of conversation had already taken a turn towards anime. The post he was responding to was already referencing the game mechanics of Fate/Grand Order.

Maybe for fatties, and they're not likely to be knights anyway.

>historical fact
Nigguh did you misclick the board?

I wouldn't play in a setting where they don't.

Agincourt went so well for the French knights.

>tfw your will never have a gf that will dress up as Samus for you

CHA is not and has never been a measure of physical endowment, you memer you.

>Agincourt went so well for the French knights.

>Actually thinks the French main attack was carried out by mounted men-at-arms.

.... I'm pretty sure there's an anime like that....

>actually thinks french knights weren't btfo so badly that 900 years later we still talk about it

So you shouldn't send Englishmen after French women because they lost at Orleans and we still talk about it?

Nope because she got burned alive in the end and lost outright, Napoleon gets mad respect tho

Why do paladin always make me want to sin?

If you have women fighters you're already being unrealistic, don't see why people would get hung up on specifics like this

Considering that Barbarians have very little regard for self preservation for the most part and have enough physical durability to ignore any need for armor in the first place, her knock-arounders aren't going to bruise too easily.

So we should ignore Agincourt because the English ultimately lost the Hundred Years' War? I'm not following your logic here.

>thinks longbowmen are the same thing as archers
whewlad.exe

Only if you're talking about the front lines of war. Women being trained in combat to protect the home is a thing that happened, most notably in Japan.

Granted, they weren't decked out in armor. But I can imagine that in fantasy worlds where the Orcs are knockoff Mongol hordes or where some sort of Demon Lord has rallied all the monsters a la so many fantasy anime, armored women isn't that farfetched.

>Granted, they weren't decked out in armor. But I can imagine that in fantasy worlds where the Orcs are knockoff Mongol hordes or where some sort of Demon Lord has rallied all the monsters a la so many fantasy anime, armored women isn't that farfetched.

Fine, but only if the Orcs get BTFO by tornadoes both times they try to invade Not!Japan.

No, this time they try to invade not-America and get decimated by indigenous diseases.

Then you're a man of excelent taste.