Dead Card Game - General v2

The last ship has sunk.

What card games will wash ashore?

>Share your photos and stories of dead card games.

>Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeuplTR0g7s
clevergamereference.wordpress.com/2016/07/29/something-old-but-new-a-look-at-ophidian-2360-part-2-of-an-unintended-double-feature/
hackandslashgames.com/our-games/ophidian/how-to-play-ophidian/ophidian-rules-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone collect this game?

Ophidian 2360 ... Revival of 2350 ...

How did this play?

>How did this play?

2350 played excitingly as you can see in the training video.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeuplTR0g7s

2360 is an update to revive the dead 2350 (2350 cards can be played with 2360).

clevergamereference.wordpress.com/2016/07/29/something-old-but-new-a-look-at-ophidian-2360-part-2-of-an-unintended-double-feature/

Here are the official rules

hackandslashgames.com/our-games/ophidian/how-to-play-ophidian/ophidian-rules-support/

5th for pic related dying out when it was a legitimately good game

Kaijudo

I like the colors on the cards.

Was Kaijudo also an anime?

>redemption is dead

Mitos y Legendas.
Some art is still posted here.

>
>>redemption is dead
I don't actually know if Redemption is alive in a new edition.

Have the cards been reprinted?

Are the pre-2005 cards still compatible with modern releases?

I could wander over to Cactus Game forums and ask unless someone here knows.

inb4 people will eventually rant on how Wizards of the Coast will sabotage anything that isn't Magic

>Was Kaijudo also an anime?

Yes, and it ended after two seasons

I was a fan of the digimon card game and had a number of old- and new-border cards, but even with enough for several decks I never had any friends with any level of passing interest to actually play it more than once...

Old VS System was great, before and after Marvel Legends, the new VS System 2PCG is hot garbage :(

Howard the Duck

You have my attention! Tell me everything.

game was great, still buy the cards every now and then

wtf tarot cards?

Got a few boxes of this in my closet.

If I remember correctly they stopped making it simply because the cards were too expensive to produce.

And they had a high breakage rate in the pack.

Used to love this until the third expansion. Fucking Tower wank ruined the meta.

I played it a lot, desu not that great of a game. It was a simple matter of rock-paper-scizzors with minimal interaction between the players 90% of the time.

anyone ever play Kult? I thought it looked cool when I was a kid, but my mom wouldn't let me buy it. It now seems to be pretty expensive

Kult was mentioned in last dead card general.

I like the concept and the artwork.

Has anyone scanned the cards? I'd like to see the set.

I actually had nightmares because of the art on some of those cards. I was just a young'un browsing the internet, and Hecatomb was the first really spooky thing I saw on the web.

That, and also that art of the guy made of worms I think was from DnD. Probably some Kyuss dude or something.