Extensively designed by committee to look unattractive

Pretty sure you mean +1 chromosome.

Bobblehead/10

Either way it's clearly not the right amount

Size/Type: Small Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Hit Dice: 1d8+1 (5 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (+1 size, +1 Dex, +2 leather armor, +1 light shield), touch 12, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/-3
Attack: Morningstar +2 melee (1d6) or javelin +3 ranged (1d4)
Full Attack: Morningstar +2 melee (1d6) or javelin +3 ranged (1d4)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft.
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +1, Will -1
Abilities: Str 11, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 6
Skills: Hide +5, Listen +2, Move Silently +5, Ride +4, Spot +2
Feats: Alertness
Environment: Temperate plains
Organization: Gang (4-9), band (10-100 plus 100% noncombatants plus 1 3rd-level sergeant per 20 adults and 1 leader of 4th-6th level), warband (10-24 with worg mounts), or tribe (40-400 plus 100% noncombatants plus 1 3rd-level sergeant per 20 adults, 1 or 2 lieutenants of 4th or 5th level, 1 leader of 6th-8th level, 10-24 worgs, and 2-4 dire wolves)
Challenge Rating: 1/3
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Usually neutral evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +0

I actually find her endearing in a way. In every cutscene, she seems lost and confused, smiling like a complete retard, and her face is so ugly, it comes right back at being cute.
I mean, look at her.

Still gonna play it/10

I could get behind her if she was MEANT to be that way. If Ryder (male and female) was a bumbling fuck up, the face would be appropriate. They should have made them space Guybrush.

I agree. Would definitely fuck if she was real and I wasn't a total sperg who can't talk to women.

Abomination/10

Isn't it? The plot is Space Retard lucks into Dad's Job after he gets ded?

Nepotism Girl looks like she never had a job daddy didn't get her.

+100 wont play, will bankrupt bioware.

SOme one post the picture of the bored user who use photoshop for 10 minutes and made her 100x better looking.

You can change your character's appearance, right?

Yeah.

Based doughboy

I don't track Mass Effect. Who is she and why are all her pictures so unflattering?

She actually is cute in a really autistic sort of way. I want to protect that smile.

This is what happens, when an AAA game is trusted to a studio with zero releases (Bioware Montreal) and full of diversity hires.

How does someone like that not get fired when spewing that all over the internet non-anonymously? The fact that people like him are so blind to the hypocrisy (or capable of justifying it to themselves because 'muh ancestral history') is honestly concerning.

AAA-GAME

5 YEARS DEVELOPMENT

They accurately portray fantasy monks at least.

>How does someone like that not get fired when spewing that all over the internet non-anonymously?
What are you so kind of racist? He was probably joking. Can't you take a joke? Even if hes not, you can't be racist to white "people"

potato/10

0/10
Some idiot will still fall for this

Like you just did?

kys

>Bioware makes fourth game in a series about shooting guns and talking to people
>Animators even figure out which end of the gun the bullets come out of
>Also can't figure out how to animate faces without everyone turning into supercreeps who's facial expressions don't match the dialogue half the time

Why are Americans so obsessed with races? It's fucking toxic. Jesus.

It's pure comedy at this point.

You know what's really obnoxious?

They've got a term for it now, Bioware Face, the chronic inability for Bioware to make people models act like people.

>Montreal
>Americans

personally, every single image of her gives me real bad uncanny valley vibes, like one of those japanese expo robots.

if this is going to be biowares twist, that she's a robot or some bullshit, i'll be slightly impressed. but then again, it's bioware.

It makes perfect sense if she's trying to smuggle something out through her ass.

Was Mass Effect 3 the game that flipped Bioware from a byword for quality to a byword for "huge fucking joke?"

>Montreal is in Canada
>Complaining about Americans' obsession with races
Not that most of my country doesn't have this warped obsession with race thanks to racists on all ends of the political spectrum, but come on user. At least get the country right.

No, that was ToR.

Either that or The Old Republic.

What the fuck?

Well there was that one time they made a Sonic RPG, and really everything they ever did post EA is at least a little questionable, but ME3 was probably some sort of tipping point for credibility

I kind of like how she's daydreaming while that guy dodges her punch and spewing his drink into her face

It's quite incredible when you think about it.

Dragon Age 2 showed us Bioware was not perfect. Mass Effect 3 outraged us and made Bioware into the enemy.

But you're right, it was TOR that made us realize Bioware is not malicious, they're just retarded.

I haven't had time to watch more than a few cutscenes yet, but is that Asari supposed to come off like a serial rapist/murderer?

Because she really fucking does. Like I would not even be surprised if her sex scene ends with knifing you in the throat and throwing you out an airlock.

You wish you had a waifu like Sara Ryder.

DA2, ToR, ME3.

Loving every minute of this trainwreck.

Her name is Peebee, and she's a quirky scientist that glomps you!

Her face, uncanniness aside, looks like someone smashed it with the flat side of a frying pan and it stuck.

So she was clearly written by some pink-haired 300lb anime convention reject.
I'll treat that as a soft "yes" to my question then.

Canadians are fucking obsessed with hating native americans.

That character clearly makes the case for further development of embryonic gene editing so you can ensure that you'll never see this sort of fugly abomination ever again

Does that mean I can't even get a Canadian girlfriend?

What's sad is that I'm more doubtful about NOT being an official description than it being one

The funny thing is, that male Ryder looks pretty similar to his practically supermodel actor. femRyder looks like her hot VA as viewed through an ugly filter.

Something something unrealistic expectations for women or something I bet.

I'd rather take male Shepard.

I'm not saying you didn't reach this conclusion logically, but you should probably show your work because I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say

Basically they made the women ugly so women wouldn't feel bad, but men can still be attractive because most of their female base is still heterosexual.

Also men can't be sexualised
Which is kinda true since most dudes don't care about it.
Also I'm pretty sure at this point The game's fanbase is more or less EXCLUSIVELY gay men or straight women

I'm going to explain the joke, and thus kill it.

1: Canadian girlfriends are fake. Almost nobody actually has one.
2: There is an implication about my ancestry made in my responding to the fact that Canadians hate Native Americans.

I think the worst part about Sara Ryder is that her twin brother, Scott, clearly got all the superior genes.

I have a feeling that they're going to either try to pass her off as still being good looking (Likely) or say that standards of beauty have changed in the future so that a woman's supposed to look like something that fell out of a garbage truck (Less likely)

It's like playing Oblivion again.

Whaaaat am I looking at here.

This cannot possibly be the character generation.

Oblivion faces can at least be fixed with mods. There is no saving Andromeda.

But, what, guys are still supposed to look somewhat roguishly hansom? Scott Ryder looks like something out of a Musketeers movie.Give him a shave and dye his hair and he could be Westley from The Princess Bride.

I think it's more likely that they'll fall back on trying to incite generic Tumblr-style outrage over how terrible it is that people expect a female character to not be hideous, unless they've finally realized that most people don't buy that bullshit anymore.

We can mod it better. Always

Emotionless plastic-faced androids from a 2014 horror game by a studio that had done almost nothing except produce the Total War series look legitimately better than the emotionless plastic-faced characters from Bioware's latest character-driven RPG.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

The female characters in the game are pretty hideous across the board, even the asari bitch looks like shit.

Didn't they change their logo to have a rainbow on it DURING the gamergate fiasco?

I like the fact that they kept the man attractive. Like women can still have standards in what they find attractive in a man, but god forbid if a man doesn't find a salami faced ham planet attractive.

Environment should be "uncanny valleys"

If by "don't buy that bullshit" you mean "are too psychotic to mentally process what they're saying", then that's not a problem that most people have.

She looks retarded, but the male looks like he was mid-shrug and got his face stuck there.

>gamergate

Y'know, I'm 29, turning 30 in July, and I've been online since AOL was a thing, and there has been no significant period where I WASN'T on some kind of forum since 2001, including Veeky Forums since I think about 2008 or so, and I play all sorts of video and computer games and always have since I got my N64 and my demo of Majesty: the Fantasy Kingdom Sim in the same year...

...and somehow Gamergate managed to just completely pass me by. The whole thing just began and ended and there were tons of casualties but I did not even notice that it was happening until months after the fact. If gamergate was a war, I'm the guy who stepped out to go to the shop and walked through a pitched battle while reading a newspaper, bullets flying everywhere but somehow not even coming close to hitting me.

I still have no idea what the whole thing was about. Something about girls in video games or something.

the tl;dr as I understand it is that /v/ accused a indie developer of sleeping with reviewers to get good reviews and then generally attacked video game reviewing as a whole as corrupt as fuck. And then the industry shot back by saying they're misogynists and so nothing they say can be trusted.

And then it pretty much became a directionless clusterfuck from there.

>How does someone like that not get fired when spewing that all over the internet non-anonymously?

He won't get fired because, in the end, the game will be a hit even if every single person who opposes their design philosophy boycotts the game.

I won't get the game, but I don't personally know any other person who cares enough to follow suit.

It was a minor incident that involved some game journalists/reviewers giving unnaturally high scores to some female indie dev's shit games, and it turns out she was trading sex for review scores.

Then it fucking exploded because the reaction to being called out on obvious journalistic malpractice was to call everyone accusing them, and gamers as a whole, a bunch of misogynist manbabies.

The fact the game looks like utter trash is going to hurt their bottom line, though.

>Was Mass Effect 3 the game that flipped Bioware from a byword for quality to a byword for "huge fucking joke?"
Flipped, no.
Cemented, yes.
There were some that doubted, or hoped that they just hit a bad patch, but after the mess that was ME3, it was clear to all but fanboys, that they had lost what had made them decent in the past.

How could anyone buy this game with these videos out though? I would not find these videos nearly as hilarious if I had actually spent money on that garbage.

Also, I personally swore off Bioware forever after Mass Effect 3 ruined everything.

reddit admins nuked thousands of comments for her
moot nuked pol for her
14 retarded gaming "journalism" sites all published articles on the same day supporting her

and she still lost!

only funnier thing is that pic related happened like two years later

maybe they should learn that you can't just prop up retarded cunts and expect the whole world to like them just because you're shilling for them

I remember I went to /pol/ after Trump won to watch the shitstorm play out and there was one post that was like, "If only Zoe knew what her actions would spend years snowballing into."

Calling her a loser is unfair to losers.
She's a two time loser.

>Maximum diversity

Meh, more like "if only these marxist retards knew what making everyone on the planet except muslims your enemy would snowball into"

Yeah, obviously there's no way in reality for gamergate to have garnered the support to elect a president on its own.
It just happened to have happened around the same time the current conservative backlash in the western world started really building up.

>a bunch of neckbeards jerking off in their basements control the world
>honest guys!

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me with a sarcastic post, or misreading my post.