Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Age of Sigmar General thread,

Liberator-chan. I'd not mind being hit by that hammer edition.

>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

>Current Rumors
tga.community/forums/topic/217-the-rumour-thread/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08RvZrXkWL6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Beastmen!

True Scions of Chaos! True Inheritors of the Realms!

Second for beastmen doing that liberator. Show them what a hammering means.

Good evil themed armies when?
Chaos are gay

Chaos Dorfs are literally best Chaos Faction simply because of being actually evil

Join destruction, bonesplitterz and beastclaw raiders are cool.

>yfw Beastmen get their battletome and become god tier

Alright, ya'll, Renegade Freeguild dude here Just wondering about thoughts in regards to the Maulerfiend+Juggernaut monstrosity I was thinking of making. I've actually seen some people doing conversion work on the Maulerfiend and at least the Ectoplasma Head is perfectly scaled to fit onto a Juggernaut. From there, the center of the chaos star on the Juggernaut's shoulder looks like a perfect spot for a weapon mount. And the lasher tendrils make an A+ tail. I see a fuckton of potential, and was just wondering what the thread and any particularly inventive kitbashers thought of the idea.

Chaos Renegades, bb. Feign praise of the False God, worship the true power of the Burning Machine.

NEW ELVEN ARMY WHEN?!
I WILL BUY 2000 POINTS DAY ONE
WHO CARES ABOUT RETARDED DWARVES AND ORKS FFS
REEEEEEEE

Stupid frogposter.

that's a nice pepe friend

You've already got a release.

new dwarves when?

That didnt count and you know it
I want a full tome with new models
and I want it RIGHT NOW

April, 4 releases, one a week, for the whole of April.

Yeah that's fair enough. Picking up an army with a battletome gives a much "safer" feeling that picking one without. I'd say wait, there's been rumours of shadow/horror aelves and it's a safe bet that Freeguild will be updated at some point.

That said, Death is more than playable (linking since this answers him too). Soulblight have Bloodknights which are great elite cavalry, probably some of the best in the game. The Vampire Lord is a great buffing hero, or a beatstick if you put him on a Dragon. They also have a better ogre-equivalent than Flesh-Eaters. A battletome for these guys would be great but other factions need it more.

>I want a full tome with new models
Just buy eldar.

What Battletomes did we get this year?

Only Stormcast?

I dont like eldar

>implying new aelves faction wouldn't look like eldar

Real men play mounted Elf lists.

Seriously. Between the Glade Riders, Wild Riders, Sisters of the Thorn, Warhawk Riders, Glade Lord on Great Stag/Eagle and the Sisters of Twilight, you have a shit ton of options for making a mounted Wood Elf army.

We know what shadow Aelves look like. Not eldar.

Maybe the troops
I dont like eldar because of thier vehicles

Except they are kind of sucks and it's literally no point to start building one of the old armies

I am not starting age of sigmar until the new elves come out, not wasting money on old unsupported units

That's literally mix of shadowseer and dark eldar.

>it's literally just a Dark Eldar model but with crescent moon bling

Whats that from

>shadowseer
It's definitely farseer/warlock kimono

Silver tower ya dingus.

Since when DE male mages were allowed to live?

I want to convert the new dwarfs into miners for my Dispossessed.

Anyone know of some heads they think would fit on them?

Doomfire Warlocks, my boi. Speaking of, jesus some of the DE units are just bonkers weird. They've got a lot of interesting gimmicks. Like the Sisters of Slaughter. Add two to their saves in combat, and if you get a 6+ on the save -- which would be a 4+ because of the bonus -- you roll another die. On a 4+, mortal wound at the enemy.

and the other one.

Question in regards to rerolls. That only happens once, or? Like if something lets you reroll 1's because of a shield and you reroll another 1, do you get to reroll again or just have to take the 1?

they only happen once, and you cannot reroll a reroll, of any type

Doomfire Warlocks are also one of the few wizard units in the game, and I think only one of two (correct me if wrong) whose magic becomes stronger the larger the unit is. A full squad pumps out 6 mortal wounds and needs a 4 to cast. Pretty neat, if expensive.

Probably all that shimmering rage for being a male unit in the Daughters of Khaine army.

>January: Disciples of Tzeentch
>February: Stormcast Eternals
>March:
>April: Kharazandingdong Overlords

What can we expect this year?

Nurgle, I hope

Aelves and Slaanesh at some point in the summer.

More dispossessed please.

At least an update to warriors and quarrelers/thunderers

Isn't 40K's 8th ed rumoured for this summer ? If it holds true, that'll take most of the spotlight for releases.

Not sure, I'd expect Slaanesh in Summer.

We'll get a KOS before GUO

Fuck off we dont need more fucking dwarves

Sorry, Squat. The Age of Dispossessed is over. The Age of Overdesigned Trash has begun.

I just want notMalekith and his shadow Aelfs.
Expecting a new Great Unclean One and a new Keeper of Secrets down the line.

Fuck off, user. Pirate Dorfs are great.

Cogfop, go home. Your parents are worried.

KOS?

Keeper of Secrets.

Can we get a fucking Death army instead?

They are too over designed and too autist steampunk for me.

I can appreciate why people like them though.

What I don't appreciate is people talking shit to me just because I play with an older army.

There's going to be a Death army later this year. Nothing's really known about it, though.

It's one guy, he's been shitting up threads for days. Old armies are great.

Why is AoS so weebed out lately?

I just want to say that the gaunt summoner is a very cool model

Couple of threads back people were wondering where all the weeb art for AoS was. Then some anons figured 'fuck it, might as well draw it myself' or went poking artists to do it.

Sauce on the death army?

Rumour: Death

Type: New sculpt models

Date expected: 2017

Contents: Unknown Death Faction

Source: Leaked GW report

Estimated cost: £?

That was in the rumour thread in the OP.

These 2 plus a death army are my bets

Jokes aside, I found the art-style was okay (minus boob-plate, but that's not something that we can't exclude western artworks of fantasy) so I decided to make the joke about this. I seriously didn't mean the -chan part to be taken seriously.

vocaroo.com/i/s08RvZrXkWL6

I liked this moment. Grymn is so based.

Hm, Scourge Privateers seem pretty fun. And that Merwyrm from Forgeworld is a fuckin' monster to look at.

1000 pt
>3 Black Ark Fleetmasters
>2x20 Corsairs
>2x1 Scourgerunners
>1 Kharibdiss
>Realm Reavers

1500 pt
>Whatever

2000 pt
>4 Black Ark Fleetmasters
>3x20, 1x10 Corsairs
>2x1 Scourgerunners
>2 Kharibdiss
>1 Merwyrm
>2 Realm Reavers

Would it make more sense for Beastmen to join forces with destruction rather than Chaos?

>we finally get a new death army
>its these guys and they become the death posterboys

lel

>Beasts of Chaos join Chaos
Whoa there, what a shocker.

Merwhyrm is destruction tho

No.

That would be great actually. A whole Army in the Nagash Necro construct design aesthetic would look dope.

What would their basic infantry look like?

A western version of pic-related where each one have a soul trapped inside?

Oh that's nice.

I could see them potentially allying themselves to a particular WAAGH! or atleast tagging along for the purpose of eradicating a particular settlement. Allthough I think a much more suitable scenario would be if the beastmen follow the WAAGH! at a distant to pick off the human survivors from the greenskin devastation of the area. To me beastmen have always been more of opportunistic scavengers than anything else. Sure they ambush the odd patrol and merchant caravan but I don't really see them attacking something outright when they can wait untill it has been severely weakened.

I'd like something bigger/better than Grave Guard, but smaller than Morghasts. Basically big skellies, the Death take on Stormcasts and Blood Warriors.

Fluff them as having been created from a combination of corpses. The agility of aelves, the tenacy of duardin, the strength of ogres, the fury of orruks, the cunning of grots, the versatility of humans, etc. Different sects have more of different races so players can get "their dudes". MC sect has more human, but the close combat one has more orruk (for example).

Wheel skeletons and skeleton towers and literally any dark souls enemy could work

Thanks. I picture them myself as a technological advancement from the common zombie and skeleton warrior. Something much more robust and sturdy with the drill of an automated machine. Having some kind of chariot/magical machine that increases their potential through connecting them directly to a necromancer's mind would be neat aswell. Such a contraption would make them work like the extension of a single mind instead of just following its general orders.

Have any female stormcast eternals shown up in fluff yet?

Sweet, I've even got models for it already.

Yup.

>saurus sunblood is sold out
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Slann are just Pepeposters.

lelelel age of smegma xd

>Weeb shit OP pic that makes it hard to find AoS general in catalog

McFucking kill yourself faggot OP

ctrl+f

Age of Sigmar general/AoSg

This is always how I find it in the catalog. Get's me there faster.

I want stormcast girls to be a thing on the tabletop. I don't give a shit about equal representation, just give me my magical realm.

>Chiggity check yourself

Prior to riggity wrecking yourself

Well, let's appreciate that we actually get SC art now.

Me too thanks. I want to have sex with them.

I wish a nigga would, I've just started my commitment to papa nurgle, got some blightkings, plague drones and plaguebearers in the works. I'll be buying the Glottkin next and using the rider and sorcerer as heroes.

Stormcast and daemons are pretty much the only thing that makes sense for women to be a part of in AoS. Arguments about str and speed go out the window when you're a supernatural being

But Girls only play Lizardmen or Tyranids.

Bloodreavers too, unless you want to say not one woman in the entire Age of Chaos went "hey, getting eaten really isn't my fetish, so I guess I'll join you faggots."

Cause lizardmen and tyranids are cute, CUTE!

Vampires
Elves
Wizards

Lizardmen are indeed cute, but Tyranids are *sexy*.

I'll give you vampires and wizards, cause those are supernatural, but not elves. Elven women would be relatively weaker and slower than elven men, and the same restrictions would apply to them.