Landscapes and setpieces

After a good monster/demon thread the other day I've decided to kick off a new thread dedicated to one of the less common art dumps: Landscapes. I personally find these to be great for inspiration and it's a bummer how they're so often drowned out by more common art requests.

Anyway, here we go then.

Anyone lurkin'?

well, looks like there's not much interest at the moment, I'll swing by later and dump some more if the thread stays afloat.

While I do not have much to add myself I would like to send you my appreciation. Some of these will come in handy for some of my projects. Pics such are these are so crucial for online table-top gaming. Nice to see them get some affection too.

Actually used this one in a Chinese themed Table-top campaign (As a temple)

Gotta agree on the inspiration bit as well. Happened many a times these landscape-y pictures gave me ideas for whole fictional worlds (Or their parts at least).

Battle or Scene showing ones are on it quite the same in my opinion. Can turn out to be very handy or inspiring.

But alas this is my contribution.

Sad OP deserves some contribution.

Good thread. Keep it up. I'm on my laptop right now so I don't have anything to contribute.

Help me out, I need more pics of asian temples/shrines/monasteries like
for a campaign I'm making

Anyone got underground and/or Victorian/early industrial stuff? I'm currently working on a setting that's both of those things.

Thats all I've got on me. Mind writing up a little blurb about what you're planning?

Thanks a bunch, thease are great

I'm working on a high fantasy setting made out of superimposed elements of hindu, chinease, and japanease mythologies, and hinduism aspecially is stock full of different gods so I want to populate my game land with as much temples and shrines as possible. So basically I need those pics as inspiration for ruins and interesting locations to fill the world to the brim and hopefully the result will be fun to explore.

Whoa, that art piece is great. Do you have more from that artist or more in that similar weird, colorful style?

Yeah, he's one of my favorite artists actually.

You might also like Josan Gonzales, Jakub Rebelka or Matt Rockerfeller

returning OP here, thanks for the thread save guys!

dude in the back is about to get hurled across the bar and he's still checking out the wenches, that's commitment.

Well sadly most of the pics I used for my Asian themed campaigns (Including the one I mentioned in the post) are already gone but I went and found some left overs. Not all temples but here you go.

Some might end up looking not completely like asian architecture (I think?) but they all should generally work.

Rice fields. Almost always present in any asian setting.

I remember both me and the players were staring at this one (this post's) for quite a while. Very nice one