Weapons of all kinds!

Real/fictional
Melee/ranged

If its a weapon, post it! lets see your favourites...or just really goofy looking shit.

>if that accidentally discharges

How the fuck would it do that? How are you going to twist the muzzle with your asshole muscles on accident?

>Can't unscrew a bottle using your butthole.
NORMIES REEEEEE

Manufacturing error?

Some people have very talented butts.

Depending on the mechanism, it might be possible for it to fire due to a shock, like getting knocked on your ass, or getting kicked square in the asshole. But if the quarter turn is what aligns the firing pin with the round, that sort of failure is unlikely.
If you are worried, just insert it so the barrel faces outward rather than inward.

That going to be harder to conceal up the butt.

Point it OUT your ass, then. You'll be fine....the chair will have a hole in it and everyone will think you tooted but we're looking at incredibly minor sphincter burns at worst.

All you have to do is fit the ghost in their

Wouldn't the recoil send the buttgunplug further up your ass if it were pointing outwards?

Probably, but it's better than a bullet.

Destiny guns are gud. I have hope for the next game.

>Everyone will think you tooted
I prefer death

>How are you going to twist the muzzle with your asshole muscles on accident?
Fucking casuals

Post your sword-fu.

This seems poorly thought out.

I wonder what the cover says in Russian.

>"DANGER!"
>"Insert in anus ONLY! Make sure it is facing outwards! Bad times indeed if comrade faces wrong way, nyet!"

This made me laugh unreasonably hard

Even if it's pointed bullet outward it's gonna be up in there, that thing is going to tear you a new one, literally.

>If you are worried, just insert it so the barrel faces outward rather than inward.
>someone kicks you in the ass
>your ass shoots back

>>/k/

newfags go to
>>/b/

I'm not saying it would do no damage. Either way it is going to be a horrific injury. However it would greatly mitigate the damage if the bullet and muzzle blast were directed outwards rather than having the bullet driven into your lower body and the muzzle blast tearing inwards. Though I am not sure if a blown out sphincter and laceration of the cheeks would ultimately be any less lethal. You're never going to shit right if you survive either way.
I'm no medical PhD, but I'd advise against sticking firearms (or any other explosive) up your ass.

OP here.

Can you imagine someone bending over for buttsex, you get lined up, then they clench and send a pistol round rocketing into your genitals?

Israeli special forces have similar weapon except it holds 10 bullets in a magazine.

At first you had my curiosity.

Now you have my attention.

>A slide, ejection port and no fucking frontal sight

Someone needs to be hit over the head with a book.

>There is nothing connecting the top stupid looking thing at the rear of the gun
>The trigger assembly is connected to a tiny mental frame and in no way shape or form to the hammer assembly.
>All that useless and heavy metalic mumbo jumbo on the front.
>Slide Serations on the top metallic mumbo jumbo just above the cylinder

That gun is not just ugly it's retarded.

I'm not aware of such a weapon actually existing, I merely intended to imply they could easily accommodate one due to sheer amounts of sodomy going on in their ranks.

Maybe that's why the Tavor is small at one end and wide at the other.

Kek

Agreed. pretty dumb, but OP did mention goofy looking.

This has potential.

The Liberator, to put it country simple, was a four-barreled 20-gauge top-break shotgun. This made the weapon capable of semi-automatic fire without the drawback and mechanical complexity of a bolt, or action. After each pull of the trigger, a cam would reposition the firing pin to move to the next barrel in sequence. The shotgun’s receiver could be die cast from zinc and used plastic furniture, with the only steel being in the short 16-inch barrels and in the very few moving parts. Overall, the 4-pound shotgun could be made for less than $20.
Ammunition would be supplied in a four-pack held together in a one-piece plastic sprue so that the entire weapon could be reloaded in one motion. With such a handy dandy weapon, guerillas all over the world could be armed for peanuts.
- - - - - - - --
Using standard 16 gauge buckshot ammunition, the liberator could easily make multiple torso hits at 30 yards. On average, five hits were obtained at that range, and never less than three.
In order to reduce weight, the Liberator Mark II was cast from two pieces of magnesium, with steel reinforcements cast in place. The whole assembly was coated with an epoxy paint and a removeable shoulder stock was provided. The complete Mark II had four full choke 16 gauge barrels 13.5 inches long. The weapon measured18 inches in length and weighed 7.6 pounds with the shoulder stock.
The completed Liberator Mark II was presented to Winchester in the middle of 1963. It was demonstrated for various military and police agencies who were impressed with it's simplicity and firepower. This was in addition to it's original mission as a 'guerilla gun'. Both Hillberg and Winchester began to see a wider application for their unique shotgun.

Does anyone care for some learning time with some weird weapons?

Pictured: The latest refit of the MG3 to try and keep it in German service, which is just an MG42 slowed down and chambered in 7.62 NATO.

Fire away!

Sterling's attempt to produce a 7.62 NATO rifle. It's basically just a scaled up Sterling SMG.

derringer

Likely a custom build of a Zastava M70 with an 8mm Mauser barrel and one of the very rare 28 round magazines.

28 rounds worth of 8mm Mauser in an AK sized package sounds like it'd be great for some Hunter shenanigans.

Gorgeous piece of work.
Hino Komuro pistol. It's a blow forward design, meaning the action actually moves forward to chamber the next round, rather than backwards.

There weren't a lot made, and sadly due to the state of Japan's opinions on firearms, many are either being deactivated or destroyed if they're still in the country. Thankfully there are a few on 'freer' shores.

A hand made .36 caliber handgun from the American Civil War. Many small 'factories' popped up in the South during the war due to a shortage of weaponry, this Sisterdale is one such firearm

Surprisingly these are well made, and very highly sought after, as opposed to many of the other firearms produced.

A silenced Lahti anti tank rifle.

Yes, you read that correctly, this 20mm anti tank rifle was fitted with an oil drum as a silencer. It was used during a bank heist to crack the safe.

They fired 33 armor piercing rounds at near point blank before opening the safe.

Guess which type of weapon this is.

(spoiler)its a silenced bullpup revolver shotgun(/spoiler)

A silenced 9A-91 rifle with an underslung RMB-93 shotgun.

Interesting note about the shotgun is rather than feed from a tube underneath, it feeds from a tube on the top, a la the shotgun from Halo.

I was planning on buying one until I saw the pricetag. Still, I've been pretty pumped for them.

Everyone's seen lots of pictures of the AN-94, but here's the guts of one. There's that pulley.

>Asks for sword post
>posts overpriced mass-manufactured steel bar
>no further sword posts
Justice has been done.

Odd gun, and some odd ammo.

Up top is a Mosin Nagant converted by Thompson in an attempt to produce a semi automatic rifle.

Below is a standard Thompson SMG, but with a box of 'anti riot' rounds, which are just filled with little pellets. While the idea might initially seem to be that Thompson thought rat-shot wasn't lethal to humans, apparently these were intended to be fired at the ground to keep protesters or rioters from advancing, splashing the pellets up at their legs.

OP here

Feel free to post weapons you'd like to put in your games and campaigns too!

Is this Pink Mohawk

Slings need to get more respect, they aren't the kind of thing any random wizard can just pick up and start using when they run out of spells

KRAUT SPACE MAGIC

>silenced bullpup revolver shotgun
Quite literally looks like a prop from a SciFi movie

Yeah I've got some of those sort of images too

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal,

And a happy new year.

I had another one for a katar pistol, just can't find it right now. The old gun/ melee weapons are hilarious. 18th century Warhammer 40k.

This is how the Russkies nearly won in '69

Are Jews particularly gay? I wasn't aware of this meme.

That is badass