Anons I need your help

I've been using pic related for years to help my stress problems, but every single time I wonder... Where the fuck is this from? I bought it from a thrift store and I guess it's from a tabletop game, anyone knows which?

Other urls found in this thread:

fidgetland.com/product/rizzle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump
Please anons

I was hoping I could use a google reversed image search and then leave a condescending, sarcastic reply. But nope, I'm stumped.

Well, thanks for the try and the (You) anyway user

No idea, but here's a friendly bump

bumping for curiosity.

reminds me of a bionicle game i had when i was younger, i don't remember though.

Looks like the black dice from the 'Star Wars Galactic Battle Game', which used to come with a certain series of action figures.

Tell me user.
Tell me the name of our children

Thanks a lot

>to help my stress problems
How do these help?

I have anxiety problems and moving it between my fingers help me calm them.
You should try it too (?)

I'm good. I was wondering if you rolled to improve moral, but apparently not

Dice are great for this, especially large, bulkier ones.

This little fucker has replaced them for me lately though.

I was just about to tell him about those things

Thanks Anons, I'll search them out. Should I just look for "anti-stress dice" or are tem from a certain brand?

Fidget Cube. They're a bit pricey but they're pretty neat little gadgets. Each face has a different kind of action that provides tactile feedback. I thought it would be a gimmick and a neat christmas present for a few friends, but I've ended up using mine a lot more than I expected.

Jesus fuck, how did you find out?
Did you used to play the game or did you use some sort of reverse search?

Neither. See pic related for my amazing method. Third result gave me the answer

They give these to the heavily autistic kids at the school I work at. Great for keeping them contained and occupied.

Well yeah, anyone who has browsed Veeky Forums for five minutes would know these types of games are huge with autists.

That's actually a really smart use for them. It's always nice to hear when something gimmicky like that has real impact on people.

I found the fidget cube to be a little bulky and cheaply made. I like the variety, but in the end, I prefer the simplicity of the Rizzle Fidget.

fidgetland.com/product/rizzle/

Frank and Bumblebee