Eternal Crusade thread

Eternal Crusade is now free to play, has anyone given it a shot?

I did and god damn Eldar are annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLMW-B7fus
youtube.com/watch?v=oj-u3Zmq2yA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mgmf348yWG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That pic looks like if jojo characters were wearing power armour.

>I did and god damn Eldar are annoying.

you've never experienced the joy of using a grav cannon on them then, seeing them trying to squirm away is priceless

The game still have a lot of problems, but is much better than when the alpha started.

Sounds like fun

This game was a mistake... and not in the meme sense of that phrase. It was genuinely a mistake and should have never been made.

No harm giving it a chance now that is f2p, more than wasted time and frustration.

Thread's dying, so I'll throw in some bugs.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNLMW-B7fus

Those walking animations, what the fuck?

May try it, but I don't see myself playing it for long.

The Good times:
youtube.com/watch?v=oj-u3Zmq2yA

The Bad times:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mgmf348yWG8

I tried it for an hour, it was meh at best. Even at ultra it is uninspiring. Deathwing, for all its faults (which were many) looks and feels much better

This is honestly how I genuinely always imagined Power Fists working. Am I 'tarded, anons?

Downloading atm. Don't expect much but it's free so worth a try.

As a loyalist player I get more aggravated by orks.

Loyalists just suck IMO.

Well I wasn't able to try Deathwing again after the latest patch that came out a few days ago, but I suppose the bugs are now mostly fixed.

They had to push out a massive update of 9GB, because the engine got an update and ao they rebuild all the levels. Don't really know what it means for the game but apparently it's better now.

They're now working on FREE content update.

If anyone could play it now and tell.us how it runs that'd be great. AMD rigs will probably still be the ones with the biggest problems.

I tried Eternal War and clunky isn't the fucking word.

The game feels and plays like something that came out in the early 2000s. Every character feels like they have lead weights attached to their feet, it's ugly and uninspired.

I practiced a fair bit in the training area, then in the pve area. When I got to PVP I was dying in literally seconds after every spawn. Death came in 1 or at the very most 2 hits every time.

It didn't help that other f2pers were running around like headless chickens but queue, queue, queue

The graphics are a big problem for me as well. Everything is so "clean" and shiny. It's weird. The bloom effects are out of this world, Space Marine had just the right mix.

I'm wondering, if Dawn of War 3 sells well, can Sega ask for Space Marine to get a sequel?

>high latency niggers slamming on melee to stagger you
I'm assuming that's just because it's f2p, but dang if it's not exactly a great first impression.

Wait it is?
Well now i feel silly for buying it for christmas...

Remember when this was first announced and the hype was fucking huge and they had so many good ideas and principles on paper?

Never get excited for a video game.

Even it sells well, we should wait if the game is any good before wishing more shit from Sega.